Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swaskie

My Out Of Shape House..but I Like!

Ha i have the same thought too when i was younger hehe

Do blinds bah better :)

yupyup.. thanks/

contractor got back. say abt $300 plus to add the frosted sticker.

but guess blinds will be better. can black out and plus privacy.

only troublesome part is the cleaning lo.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eh, i didn't know frosted film may shrink :blink: I bought some from TB to cover bottom half of my full height window, as my study table in front of the windows, don't want ppl to see my legs :P

Time to do some homework to source for movers..was browsing through previous posts on movers..but seems the links were not that active..

any recommendation for movers? :help:

Thank you

Edited by swaskie

Tried Helping Hands?

We are planing to use them for ours...

Hi Coolgee,

you used them before?

This is my first time using movers.. so no idea at all ha

Try search from tmr paper's classified? We got ours from there. If u have big(furniture) & small (boxes), ask them to load those big item into the truck first. We learned a lesson the mover load the truck w small items & no more space for just one more fridge. If they make another trips means double the charges. They shld hav load in the fridge first n boxes we can actually move by ourselves...

i used helping hands. their price is reasonable & service is good. i've had friends who also engaged their services.

Try search from tmr paper's classified? We got ours from there. If u have big(furniture) & small (boxes), ask them to load those big item into the truck first. We learned a lesson the mover load the truck w small items & no more space for just one more fridge. If they make another trips means double the charges. They shld hav load in the fridge first n boxes we can actually move by ourselves...

ahhhhh thks for the tips!!! :sport-smiley-018:

i used helping hands. their price is reasonable & service is good. i've had friends who also engaged their services.

Hi retchlow,

Thks ! will check them out :)

Its a busy and shopping day today!!

Bought the KDK fans and selected kitchen lights:

kdk_zpsd2ef623e.jpg

forgot to take the pics of the lights

Also, finally bought my TV and sound bar... taaa-daaa!!!

tvsoundbar_zps1f7c3fb9.jpg

another burnt hole in my pocket....

How much is the TV and the sound bar? We are looking for either LG or Samsung TV... Left this item & our mattress not bought yet...

How much is the TV and the sound bar? We are looking for either LG or Samsung TV... Left this item & our mattress not bought yet...

i always wanted Samsung...but no 42 inch so drop the idea and switch to LG ha

SMART Tv $970...this is 2D to 3D conversion hehe expensive? last heard selling at the electronic fair around $980 if i am not wrong.....

LG sound bar..comes with the subwoofer it matches the TV LG together as a set hahaha so i bought this as the sound quite solid for me ..bought at $550 its a new model just released not long ago as mentioned by the sales guy

Edited by swaskie

Eh, i didn't know frosted film may shrink :blink: I bought some from TB to cover bottom half of my full height window, as my study table in front of the windows, don't want ppl to see my legs :P

buy already dun waste lo...haha see yr sexy legs... :notti:

i always wanted Samsung...but no 42 inch so drop the idea and switch to LG ha

SMART Tv $970...this is 2D to 3D conversion hehe expensive? last heard selling at the electronic fair around $980 if i am not wrong.....

LG sound bar..comes with the subwoofer it matches the TV LG together as a set hahaha so i bought this as the sound quite solid for me ..bought at $550 its a new model just released not long ago as mentioned by the sales guy

Thanks! Out of curiosity, why aren't you going for something bigger than a 42"? Your living room is bigger than ours and we are actually thinking of anything between 42-47" :D

Thanks! Out of curiosity, why aren't you going for something bigger than a 42"? Your living room is bigger than ours and we are actually thinking of anything between 42-47" :D

though living room looks bigger...but there are space contraints! :~

sofa wise will place quite near..therefore cannot get too big..also if too big cannot fit into the feature wall...also gd la..dun buy too big..save $$$ hehehe

Edited by swaskie