Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swaskie

My Out Of Shape House..but I Like!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

overall quite sastified with the whole process as i practically let my ID do all the coordination!

i was super busy with my work and can only view the house on 1 sat each week....and bug her to send me photos to see the progress...more updates to come this Sat......will finalise everything and give a more detailed updates!

Your carpentry looks good! Is your rubbish chute cover duo-colored?

ya i agree the capentry work is good! really satisfied with it hehehe

my mum wardrobe is still in progress think ready by tomolo my mum also happy with it though its half way done ha..the shifu is pro man!

rubbish chute- the frame is silver...the chute is green (not selected by me though) it is hidden inside the sink cabinet which was custom made too..the brown area is the cabinet inside..as it's hidden inside the cabinet so i don bother with it being green ha i am also quite surprise the inner part of the sink cabinet that wrap around the chute is nicely done :)

oh ya..just realised i missed out three more pics hahah here it goes...

half way done altar:

image_zps26754ca6.jpg

Half way done tv feature wall ~ with a storage area aka mini storeroom on the left hand side with tic tac door:

image_zpse5bc74d4.jpg

Newly built up store room with tic tac door:

image_zps1e3e375b.jpg

nah..here's the close up view for you hehehe

image_zps722756f6.jpg

i did not buy it..its part of my quotation hahaha so my ID got it for me...i was like eh..how come green ha, then she said the color came in random ha

Mum's wardrobe:

Just got the pics, here's the pro shifu i mentioned!

image_zps2ac9a21b.jpg

My mum's room was the most difficult part..as the wall was slanted at the corner (out of shape) therefore a lot of skills in fixing up the wardrobe

nice nice.. i love ur bro's wardrobe with the tiny cubes.

*jealous* too late to change mine now. mine so ugly. =(

nmind la.. make the best out of it.

toilet oso nice. designer feel. simple and clean.

A-ha! Shall disturb our contractor for colored rubbish chute covers! Hope there is a brighter shade of green or red ;p

nice nice.. i love ur bro's wardrobe with the tiny cubes.

*jealous* too late to change mine now. mine so ugly. =(

toilet oso nice. designer feel. simple and clean.

Z3phy thks! All wardrobes got the cubes separator...

No la nothing is too ugly... Jus need to rectify n think of how to amend n chng it nicer..there was an incident when my bronze color iron wrought grills was installed... I nearly cried cos it looked too indian style!! N i nearly wanted my id to remove the whole grills to chng black n grey color instead... It was her later suggested can spray more dark color into the iron grills which look much more better....

So nothing is perfect jus think of ways to perfect it ba... :)

A-ha! Shall disturb our contractor for colored rubbish chute covers! Hope there is a brighter shade of green or red ;p

Lol show yr contractor my chute picture hehe

Today we contemplated to do wrought iron window grills but in the end settled for usual ones cos they will cost twice more expensive & will take longer time to wipe. Your house will definitely stand out from your neighbors when viewed from outside :)

Today we contemplated to do wrought iron window grills but in the end settled for usual ones cos they will cost twice more expensive & will take longer time to wipe. Your house will definitely stand out from your neighbors when viewed from outside :)

Hehe no need stand out... As long as its sturdy n presentable can liao as corridor unit.. I scary cat ma ha Edited by swaskie