Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swaskie

My Out Of Shape House..but I Like!

finally moved in too? =)

Welcome to the "most tiring part" - UNPACKING!!!

hahaha... i'm left abt 20% bah... less than 5 hrs of sleep every night.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's been a tiring 1-2 months... Glad to see all ur renos went thru substantially smoothly respectively, and congrats to ur “入火”! :dancingqueen: For those still on-going, 加油 lo! :sport-smiley-003:

finally moved in too? =)

Welcome to the "most tiring part" - UNPACKING!!!

hahaha... i'm left abt 20% bah... less than 5 hrs of sleep every night.

Wa u less than 5 hrs how can .. Dun fall sick yr hse is there slowly unpack ba

Boohoo hoo stuffs are staying not me ha

Cannot stay overnight at new hse yet....

Can only official "moved in" on 11 May!

Jus4fun! Thks... It's really tiring and worst when u started cleaning more things need to rectify!

A piece of advice for everyone:

You really need to feel/ touch/squat down/ bend down/ use ladder / see with magnifying glass (ha this is too extreme) in order to see the workmanship or any other things u will not expect haha

Edited by swaskie

Jus4fun! Thks... It's really tiring and worst when u started cleaning more things need to rectify!

You really need to feel/ touch/squat down/ bend down/ use ladder / see with magnifying glass (ha this is too extreme) in order to see the workmanship or any other things u will not expect haha

Ya tell me about it! After 1 yr, i still can't really get over the not-so-perfect tiling workmanship of my bathrooms' wall tiles - the alignment & gout lines.. quite an eyesore looking at it day in day out.. but wat to do? 恨不得可以重做咯! Haiz! :(

Ya tell me about it! After 1 yr, i still can't really get over the not-so-perfect tiling workmanship of my bathrooms' wall tiles - the alignment & gout lines.. quite an eyesore looking at it day in day out.. but wat to do? 恨不得可以重做咯! Haiz! :(

Shift again in 4 yrs time! Ha

Then we will be so pro already ha

Edited by swaskie

yah.. that's what I keep telling myself.."i'm the one living here, will see the workmanship everyday. and not my contractor."

happened to my PD door... I open and close it.. not smooth. then I told him, "u try" He say, ok wat. (I know he can feel the tightness and not perfect closing and opening of the door, but he refuse to admit)

he added," like that oso call the PD door guy, he sure say owner ngeow."

then he asked me if I am sure I wan the guy to come down. I said yes.

ngeow ngeow la. I happy can le.. who cares wat the supplier thinks?

hahaha!!!

but anyway when the PD door guy came, I din even have to tell him the problem, just showed him the door. he tried.. and fixed it.

ask me to test and was ok.

I told my contractor," I din even have to tell him the problem. he know whats wrong liao" (this means the issue is obvious lo) so sickening... say I ngeow.

paiseh.. grumble in ur Tblog. hahaha...

Wa u less than 5 hrs how can .. Dun fall sick yr hse is there slowly unpack ba

Boohoo hoo stuffs are staying not me ha

Cannot stay overnight at new hse yet....

Can only official "moved in" on 11 May!

you are so right. I just climbed the ladder and guess wat.

top of the doors are all not painted.

painter coming back this sat. SO ANGRY!

Edited by Z3phy

yah.. that's what I keep telling myself.."i'm the one living here, will see the workmanship everyday. and not my contractor."

happened to my PD door... I open and close it.. not smooth. then I told him, "u try" He say, ok wat. (I know he can feel the tightness and not perfect closing and opening of the door, but he refuse to admit)

he added," like that oso call the PD door guy, he sure say owner ngeow."

then he asked me if I am sure I wan the guy to come down. I said yes.

ngeow ngeow la. I happy can le.. who cares wat the supplier thinks?

hahaha!!!

but anyway when the PD door guy came, I din even have to tell him the problem, just showed him the door. he tried.. and fixed it.

ask me to test and was ok.

I told my contractor," I din even have to tell him the problem. he know whats wrong liao" (this means the issue is obvious lo) so sickening... say I ngeow.

paiseh.. grumble in ur Tblog. hahaha...

you are so right. I just climbed the ladder and guess wat.

top of the doors are all not painted.

painter coming back this sat. SO ANGRY!

Z3phy! I feel you!

My common toilet pd door also got prob... I even wrote down a list of rectification for her..

When u really stay then u will realise problems "coming".....

Yeap we are the ones staying not them i will jus pick any things that not properly done take photos send sms chase after her... Some issues i already close 1 eye....but some issues really cannot afford to close 1 eye... Not that we are not paying them overall its jus a win win situation for both too...

yah.. close one eye liao they think can walk all over us.

hahaha... i'm so glad the reno process is almost over.

lots of imperfections though. I need to list down where to rectify tonight.. since painter and tiler coming tml.

i'm always so last min!

Hi there! Wow, I've learnt a lot from your blog entries. Guess I'll be keeping an eye :unsure:​ on the renovation work to minimize the imperfections which might surface after the renovation.

Thanks a lot!

Hope everything's great after you move into the house!

Cheers! :yamseng:

lots of imperfections though. I need to list down where to rectify tonight.. since painter and tiler coming tml.

i'm always so last min!

My pd door finally smooth smooth can close n open liao...my painter coming tomolo too really hope all this drama will end soon...

Found another drama last week want to share with everyone too

Make sure when the guys install the toilet bowl remind them dun ever throw the cement or watever in the toilet bowl... I jus realised a chunk of white cemebt stuck inside the bowl and the workers claimed its easy to flush away.. Flush their heads!!!! Super pissed when i saw this!!!

My Id will need to call the workers to pour in acid to dissolve that stopid chunk.... =_=

i'm always so last min!

My pd door finally smooth smooth can close n open liao...my painter coming tomolo too really hope all this drama will end soon...

Found another drama last week want to share with everyone too

Make sure when the guys install the toilet bowl remind them dun ever throw the cement or watever in the toilet bowl... I jus realised a chunk of white cement stuck inside the bowl and the workers claimed its easy to flush away.. Flush their heads!!!! Super pissed when i saw this!!!

My Id will need to call the workers to pour in acid to dissolve that stopid chunk.... =_=

Post-reno withdrawal syndrome? less & less things to post until nothing to post.. so each post u unconsciously post again.. haha! :lol:

Post-reno withdrawal syndrome? less & less things to post until nothing to post.. so each post u unconsciously post again.. haha! :lol:

Wei.... Hahaha fat fingers lo im using iphone lol

Hi there! Wow, I've learnt a lot from your blog entries. Guess I'll be keeping an eye :unsure:​ on the renovation work to minimize the imperfections which might surface after the renovation.

Thanks a lot!

Hope everything's great after you move into the house!

Cheers! :yamseng:

Learning frm me? Haha i din post much though haha here's the platform of sharing info...

Ur renov started?