Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swaskie

My Out Of Shape House..but I Like!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can feel your heart pain with the scratched door but it is so hard to punish the furkid. Love is unconditional... Anyways seems that you've bought a purple bed to match his purple collar ;)

Oh noo, this reminds me that my dogs scratch the doors of my current place ALL the time, especially if the doors are closed! I think I've decided not to change any doors for my new place, otherwise I'll go through the same heartache as you with the new doors.

Can the scratches be sandpapered away? You could try that, but I think it's difficult for dogs to kick this habit, unless he's trained from young, so he may scratch it again :(

Anyways, your poodle (?) is so fluffy and cute!

Xx

J

At this point i will say not bad but let my other parts of blinds installed then let u knoe k!

Happy weekend to u too!

Yeah thanks!

Please keep me updated on this!

Have a great week! :lol:

Oh noo, this reminds me that my dogs scratch the doors of my current place ALL the time, especially if the doors are closed! I think I've decided not to change any doors for my new place, otherwise I'll go through the same heartache as you with the new doors.

Can the scratches be sandpapered away? You could try that, but I think it's difficult for dogs to kick this habit, unless he's trained from young, so he may scratch it again :(

Xx

J

Are dogs really that troublesome? I seriously considering becoming a first-time dog owner after I shift to my new place. My mom and sister will hate me for that because they do not like animals. Hahaha! :lol:

Can feel your heart pain with the scratched door but it is so hard to punish the furkid. Love is unconditional... Anyways seems that you've bought a purple bed to match his purple collar ;)

Makan... My heart really pain when i see the scratches n even more pain when he pee on the floor in front of me when he was toilet trained!

Today went back home and was going to make dinner for him... Just a few more steps he will reach the toilet n yet he did it at the kitchen floor in front of me!!

I was scrubbing like hexx :(

I suspect he was too old already n cannot control bladder... Anyhow already...

He knew he had to pee at toilet cos he pee in my toilet last night... But but... Haiz.... Wat to do....

Edited by swaskie

Xx

J

Cos he was left alone at home then he will scratch the door...otherwise usually at home he will follow me wherever i walk to..

Jus ask my ID, she said can fix a clear acrylic.. Wonder how it look likes hmmm

He cute..?!? Ha ya still look cute but old at heart ha anyway its still our precious furkid

Edited by swaskie

Are dogs really that troublesome? I seriously considering becoming a first-time dog owner after I shift to my new place. My mom and sister will hate me for that because they do not like animals. Hahaha! :lol:

Ben,

if u really have the time and patience perhaps u can consider... Like me work n work till no time for my furkid too i felt very bad..

Also yr flooring cannot be laminate if u decide to have pet ... If they pee on yr laminate flooring the first person to have heart attack is u ha

This poodle of mine will be my first n last dog... Will not consider another dog already...

Work will think of him.. Travel also need board him.. Also worried if he will destroy my furnitures.. N anyhow pee ... ... Furthermore if things are new i really feel like killing him hahaha

Edited by swaskie

Haha they are super loving creatures, they'll prob win over your family in no time! My mum actually likes my dogs now as they're well behaved and don't cause her any trouble. I think that's the most impt point to my mother - no fuss and no trouble!

I think new place + your dog excited to see you back home so he couldn't control and just let go his pee. How old is he?

I think new place + your dog excited to see you back home so he couldn't control and just let go his pee. How old is he?

He's 14 this yr... Ystd i think he slept too much in the afternoon at night he can't sleep! He woke me up ard 2 plus walk here n walk there... N walk ard my bed... Finally i carried him up my bed n on the air con the saga ended ard 3am!!! I am so stoned now zzzz....

We have the same kind of chairs! However, it's black chairs that we chose since our dining table is white marble with a black lazy susan in the centre....just to match it! Also bought ours from Star Living.

Roller blinds and Roman blinds are very economical. Wise choice.

Haha they are super loving creatures, they'll prob win over your family in no time! My mum actually likes my dogs now as they're well behaved and don't cause her any trouble. I think that's the most impt point to my mother - no fuss and no trouble!

Ben,

if u really have the time and patience perhaps u can consider... Like me work n work till no time for my furkid too i felt very bad..

Also yr flooring cannot be laminate if u decide to have pet ... If they pee on yr laminate flooring the first person to have heart attack is u ha

This poodle of mine will be my first n last dog... Will not consider another dog already...

Work will think of him.. Travel also need board him.. Also worried if he will destroy my furnitures.. N anyhow pee ... ... Furthermore if things are new i really feel like killing him hahaha

Hi RnJ and swaskie,

Thanks for the advices! I love animals very much but my mom is always the one who forbids another creature into our home. My sister is a hardcore supporter of her as she's scared of dogs, cats, rats, rabbits, fishes, frogs, lizards, cockroaches and any other moving creatures you can name. Hahaha..

I will find out more about dogs after I shift into my new house and consider the responsibility of becoming a dog-owner before jumping into it. :good:

at least your dog pee-ed on the floor. my cat pee-ed on my brand new sofa on the very first day.

Omg!

Wat can we do?!?!? I put a layer of throw aka long blanket over my sofa... Praying hard nothing will happen to the sofa..

Think i am going to have high blood pressure soon hahaha i was telling my bro my water utilities bill shoot up its becos of my furkid cos after i scrub the toilet after he peee he will come n poooo again... Then later peeeee on the kitchen floor again!!!! Whole evening was just scrubbing the floor!

Edited by swaskie