Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swaskie

My Out Of Shape House..but I Like!

Learning frm me? Haha i din post much though haha here's the platform of sharing info...

Ur renov started?

Well, there's seven pages worth of information on your thread and I have read it all, so I find it useful, especially since my renovation is going to commence soon.

The schedule plan the ID send me indicate that they are starting on 1st May 13 but it was delayed for a week as there are some changes I would like them to make. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Z3phy makanology,

Here's my collection thats sadly hiding under my storage bed...its full house cannot display :(

I still have 3 huge plushes migrated up to my wardrobe....

image_zps7097c93c.jpg

Well, there's seven pages worth of information on your thread and I have read it all, so I find it useful, especially since my renovation is going to commence soon.

The schedule plan the ID send me indicate that they are starting on 1st May 13 but it was delayed for a week as there are some changes I would like them to make. :D

Gd gd ! Post more pics ya !

No space to display your collection? I saw a Stitch inside that is dying to come out...

Yes its a family of stitch collection hehe ya i used to have a room for them but now no more... So am having the idea that if my bro shift out his room will be converted to my study aka Stitch room lol

I have a huge collection of plushes n figurines....wanted to sell them away before shifting but dun have the heart to ha as most items cannot find anymore

Its a nice n peaceful saturday morning....

Some pics before the curtain maker comes

My tv feature wall with tv n sound bar up, woofer below that fits nicely in its own apartment hole below

image_zps1c8d4bcf.jpg

Edited by swaskie

My fav dining table n chairs n i super like the long bench

image_zpscb02bbaf.jpg

Still waiting for the "cannot make it " painter uncle to paint the wall behind the dining table

Here's the sofa that comes with 2 big cushions

The other 2 small cushions happened to see in BHG n it matches my sofa lol

image_zps89dabf58.jpg

Black, white and grey color scheme - classic!

Im a boring person...duno why dun like colorful things..

I nearly can't find my link....

Here's some updates on my roller n roman blind... Contact MGL n the sales guy KL was prompt to bring down some of the samples to my hse during 8 plus at night after i off work to show me...

Decided on roller blinds for 3 rooms n Roman blinds for living room.....as he did not bring a lot of designs for roman blind, he was prompt to bring down more selections the next day....

Here's my selection:

Roman blind

image_zps10a94f71.jpg

Bling bling roller blind some shining shinning:

image_zps0cdc32d3.jpg

They are fast to come down for the installation within 1 week n its today!!

The very friendly n pro installer...he teaches us how the string fuctions works n adjustment etc...

image_zps4b9b39ea.jpg

My mum also funny ask him impromptu to drill a hole on the wall so that we can place our clock n he gladly do that !

image_zps26a7ed19.jpg

Here's the roller blind in my room

image_zps9e94b52d.jpg

Closer view:

image_zps4af764c3.jpg

Things are not always perfect... During installation i saw a patch on the roller blind in my bro's room so i told the installer.. He gladly took it down n mentioned will do an exchange....

Lucky they are not the sort who will not exchange for u after installation....or showed u a face... The installer still talked n joked ard..

So well got to wait till next week >.<

Summary: always chk yr products before the delivery guy or installer go away...otherwise once they left n collected payment that's it....

Edited by swaskie

My fav dining table n chairs n i super like the long bench

image_zpscb02bbaf.jpg

Still waiting for the "cannot make it " painter uncle to paint the wall behind the dining table

Wow! Nice dining table. Can share how much n where u got it?

Thanks