Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

ya i agree even though my chinese not too bad i think.

u buying soon?

i looking at sinks, oil paintings, kitchen accessories etc. but have yet to take the plunge ... SOON SOON

Wish to buy soon but will only be getting keys in April so still look see and shortlist. Going to buy A LOT - basins, toilet bowls, bathroom accessories, dining set, some specialty tiles, bed, sofa, lights and clocks :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

But aliexpress usually has a minimum order quantity right?

depends on wat u buying.. i bought my taps n dining lights from there.. price no matter what will b cheaper than SG n shipping is abt the same as amazon.. but TB more variety la.. n no need to go thru agent.. they ship direct to ur destination..

Taobao is for China local market, so definitely cheaper

Aliexpress for oversea, that's why more exp

but Taobao u can find manufacturer and wholesaler inside.Best is u can negotiate if u buy more...Basically is the best online shopping platform ever..lol

Is there a limit for Credit Card user? Like 10k rmb a month the most?

Anyone knows if it's better to correspond with May from Amcon in Chinese? Cos she replied my email, but didn't quite answer my questions.

Do they pro-rate shipping fee if items are above 1 cbm but less than 2cbm?

Do they collect GST if total shipment is less than S$400?

How long can they hold the items for you at their China warehouse so that you can consolidate all orders in one single shipment?

Similarly, once the shipment reaches Singapore, how long can they store in their Singapore warehouse? Is there any additional storage fee?

If any kind soul can help with the above, I'll be really grateful. Thanks!

Anyone knows if it's better to correspond with May from Amcon in Chinese? Cos she replied my email, but didn't quite answer my questions.

How long can they hold the items for you at their China warehouse so that you can consolidate all orders in one single shipment?

Similarly, once the shipment reaches Singapore, how long can they store in their Singapore warehouse? Is there any additional storage fee?

I read earlier that the shipping will be pro-rated to the exact space you need so if you need 1.2 cbm, you will be charged. Storage wise, no idea but May replied me once that the shipping time from China warehouse to our Singapore home address is 8 days. Why don't you ask May for her number and call her? Then you can access on the spot if she prefers to converse in English or Mandarin. If she is an auntie, I can help to talk. I am quite good at talking to aunties :D

Edited by Makanology

I read earlier that the shipping will be pro-rated to the exact space you need so if you need 1.2 cbm, you will be charged. Storage wise, no idea but May replied me once that the shipping time from China warehouse to our Singapore home address is 8 days. Why don't you ask May for her number and call her? Then you can access on the spot if she prefers to converse in English or Mandarin. If she is an auntie, I can help to talk. I am quite good at talking to aunties :D

Ha, yes I have her number. Will call her... I'm quite good talking to aunties & uncles too :P

Wish to buy soon but will only be getting keys in April so still look see and shortlist. Going to buy A LOT - basins, toilet bowls, bathroom accessories, dining set, some specialty tiles, bed, sofa, lights and clocks :D

Do share the good stuff! :sport-smiley-004:

fyi, i asked may about storage at the GZ warehouse cos kim's and my stuff are arriving at different times, she's said that no issues holding the items for us, as long as i tell her when they ship the item (发货日期)...no issues communicating with her over email but i write to her in chinese... :sport-smiley-018:

fyi, i asked may about storage at the GZ warehouse cos kim's and my stuff are arriving at different times, she's said that no issues holding the items for us, as long as i tell her when they ship the item (发货日期)...no issues communicating with her over email but i write to her in chinese... :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks for the info. I managed to speak to her over the phone :)

Anyone consolidating orders for TB purchases say in 2 weeks' time? I would like to join the online purchases.

I am interested to do some shopping from TB but I can't read Chinese (I am not chinese) and google translate is not very useful :(

I need help. If anyone ordering I can tag along or is there somebody who can give me detail (step by step) guide to shop from TB?

thank you

Hi guys,

I need your advice whether is good to instal the ventilation fan inside the toilet? I wanted to buy from TB, anyone of you purchase before and share the link with me. TIA ;)

I am interested to do some shopping from TB but I can't read Chinese (I am not chinese) and google translate is not very useful :(

I need help. If anyone ordering I can tag along or is there somebody who can give me detail (step by step) guide to shop from TB?

thank you

For me, first step I already find that it is sometimes difficult to nagivate TB website. Just cannot seem to find the item(s) via link(s) shared by bros/sis here (i.e. actually navigate to search TB, TMall, Baobei, top charts -> pai hang bang etc.) . Quite confusing whether to shop in TB front page (shouye) or TMall (tianmao)? Any diff?

Guess need to search via Chinese words? So need to translate item from English to Chinese first (Google translate) and then search?

Once cross the first hurdle, then is the shipping logistics hurdle.

After reading the TB shopping threads, so so tempting. Haha. :)

Cheers!

For me, first step I already find that it is sometimes difficult to nagivate TB website. Just cannot seem to find the item(s) via link(s) shared by bros/sis here (i.e. actually navigate to search TB, TMall, Baobei, top charts -> pai hang bang etc.) . Quite confusing whether to shop in TB front page (shouye) or TMall (tianmao)? Any diff?

Guess need to search via Chinese words? So need to translate item from English to Chinese first (Google translate) and then search?

Once cross the first hurdle, then is the shipping logistics hurdle.

After reading the TB shopping threads, so so tempting. Haha. :)

Cheers!

A tip I used for your first step.

I use hoyoyo to search the stuff I want. The site is in English so it is easier. Then you copy the item description in Chinese and paste in Taobao to search. Then u will have the exact item! :yamseng:

http://sg.hoyoyo.com/