Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kooky

K's Home

Congrats! Lovely home.....can see that is almost ready. Nice n neat with lots of storage space.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you so much!!

Congrats! Lovely home.....can see that is almost ready. Nice n neat with lots of storage space.

We went to the flat again to check out on the sofa set and coffee table which are delivered late this afternoon.

We were quite pleased that the sink, cook-top and oven have been installed.

Just came back from the flat an hour ago. Will try to upload more pics shortly. Stay tune.......

Appearance of kitchen after the protector sheet of the laminates are removed.

Sink & Cook-top are installed.

kitchensinkhob.jpg

The big box is the hood which should be installed by tomorrow. The big pipe will be box-up.

kitchen1r.jpg

cabinets under the window recess area in the living room. And my FOC coffee table.

livingrmwindowsrecess.jpg

Image 1 - coffee table

coffeetablez.jpg

Image 2 - coffee table (2 pull out drawers and 2 mini stools - which will be useful to my little girl).

coffeetable1i.jpg

cabinets under the window recess area in the living room. And my FOC coffee table.

livingrmwindowsrecess.jpg

Image 1 - coffee table

coffeetablez.jpg

Image 2 - coffee table (2 pull out drawers and 2 mini stools - which will be useful to my little girl).

coffeetable1i.jpg

nice coffee table, can share lobang?

I bought the sofa set and the coffee table comes FOC. When we went back to the shop to make full payment, this coffee table is no longer in display. You might want to go to Bez Gallery to check it out.

Edited by kooky

Knock.. Knock..??

Kooky, are u ready to move to ur new place? :sport-smiley-004:

Do show us more photos after u have settle down in ur new home, ok? :sport-smiley-018:

Sorry everyone! I have no internet connections at home yet. SCV will only come down to my flat to connect the line this Thursday.

There are still lots of fixing up to be done. I will try to upload some photos later this afternoon. Thank you so much for your care and concerns!

I use the mover company that both of my colleagues strongly recommended.

These guys are quite prompt; they arrived at my place 10 mins after 9:30am and they are organised. They loaded the furniture in 2 truckful and before 11:00am, the move was completed. I have no missing items and they did not break any of my stuff. Their quotation is not the cheapest but for the service, promptness, well-organised and politeness, I am a happy customer.

View from the living area.

You see the common toilet with bi-folding door closed.

fullviewoftoilet.jpg

When the laminate bi-fold door is closed, you dont see the toilet :-)

nowudunseeit.jpg

The quartz are not ready so the breakfast counter and kitchen and sink top are bare now. We can't cook for the next 3-4 days at least!

Above the breakfast counter, a display cabinet for wine glasses.

displaycabinet.jpg

Service yard where washer and dryer and sink are supposed to be. However, washer and dryer are not hook-up because the painter has yet to paint the wood behind and do some touch-up. The sink can only be installed when quartz top is completed.

A glass panel to be installed between the living room and sink.

svcyardsink.jpg

Edited by kooky

We did not conceal the storage tank in the common bathroom since there is sufficient space to 'park' it there. We didn't think it is an eyesore.

Toilet accessories (e.g. soap holder, toiler roll holder, mirror etc) are not up yet so the bathroom looks rather bare.

cbrstorage.jpg