Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Finally decided to put smething useful on him afterall. And position to guard Yuki's playpen when we r not at home....

May1st053.jpg

awww it's so cute :wub: :wub:

where did you get 'him'?

got meow meow one?

Harlow Applejie! Wah u lurking ard siah..... :P

Heehee, I ask liao....no haf..... Oni got 3 type, this one, a green-color-frog & a violin wan. Got it frm CNS (the cute-ornaments shop) @ Suntec.....

Entertainment Pictures

I really dont like to bath!!! And I told u guys many many times---My coat is waterproof!! No need to bath!!

May1st033.jpg

Somebody save me!!!

May1st035.jpg

Gotta walk the dog liao....seeya all tomolo!! :) Nites!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Greycat, I can share with you the recipes for the cupcakes I learnt to bake recently. Proven true to the recipes I collected for self learning. Thanks in advance for sharing with me any tips you get to learn. :bow:

Seriously, my cupcakes are decent in taste, just that decoration wise, its not fantastic and I know I got to improve further on it. Say some day if have kids, then the kids will be happy when given such a nice treat. Now that is a happy thought & a small incentive to learn baking. :P

Good, Yuki has a frenly nature. This won't stop her from making any new friends in the long run despite the 'obstacles' she's met with.

Harlow Bunbun!!! Wah...very pretty oredi ur cupcakes!!!

I hafnt make any cupcakes b4....gog to the class on May 11th....at Holland V there....

If I learn any tips there, will share with u when I come back....

Yuki--Thank u for all the sayangs... :P

Yuki Mommy---her cuts haf healed quite fast, thank u all! Nw Yuki has learnt what is signs of aggression but she has not lost of any frenliness towards other doggies it seems. During our morn walk tdy, she walked past a pom n tried to go near to make fren (as usual) but the pom growled at her n she backed off. 10 steps dwn hor, a maltese barked at her after she indicate frenly sign n she tucked her tail btw her legs n run off liao! :rofl: :rofl: She quite no gut liao nw.... :P

Yuki looks so cute even during bath time. keke how often you take her out for her walks? :)

Entertainment Pictures

I really dont like to bath!!! And I told u guys many many times---My coat is waterproof!! No need to bath!!

May1st033.jpg

Somebody save me!!!

May1st035.jpg

Gotta walk the dog liao....seeya all tomolo!! :) Nites!!

Harlow Bunbun, thanks thanks! Jiayou!!

We try to walk Yuki almost every other day, mostly short walk oni cuz we r kinda 'retraining' her nw...so we take brisk walks along the void decks for 15-20mins. After dat, we go hme n use the corridor for sprints (me n BrownMse will each stand 1 end), abt 10m apart n call Yuki or "siah" her wif treats, den Yuki will do her daily sprints to & fro, & dashes... She oso like to do 'fakes', like in soccer/basketball n try to run past us to the staircase or neighbors' hse. Guess its becuz she's a herding dog, so she seems to like to do sprints, sharp turns & dash.... :)

But she dont like to bath...hahaha :P

Applejie--She miss u too la... :D

Hehehe, sounds like its exercise time for you and brwnmse too. :thumbs up: I think Yuki enjoys the interaction with you and bwnmse more. :)

Just let me know when you like to learn the recipes for the cupcakes. I basically learnt to make brownie cupcakes & Old fashioned choc cupcakes. The brownie one is the first cupcake pic i posted previously in LLhome's blog. Its without milk so I suppose thats why its a bit of dome shape while the 2nd one posted here which is the old fashioned choc cupcakes are with milk, so flat surface. I collected quite a number of chocolate recipes 'cos both me & hubby are both choc lovers. Will look got for other recipes for other flavour types soon.

Harlow Bunbun, thanks thanks! Jiayou!!

We try to walk Yuki almost every other day, mostly short walk oni cuz we r kinda 'retraining' her nw...so we take brisk walks along the void decks for 15-20mins. After dat, we go hme n use the corridor for sprints (me n BrownMse will each stand 1 end), abt 10m apart n call Yuki or "siah" her wif treats, den Yuki will do her daily sprints to & fro, & dashes... She oso like to do 'fakes', like in soccer/basketball n try to run past us to the staircase or neighbors' hse. Guess its becuz she's a herding dog, so she seems to like to do sprints, sharp turns & dash.... :)

But she dont like to bath...hahaha :P

Applejie--She miss u too la... :D

Harlow All....

Hafnt done much postings...so thot I wld post up arrangement of Yuki's latest living space (after seeing Val's blog) to share wif all fellow dog owners :)

Over the weekend, Yuki has moved into the scvs yard so she dont stink up the living rm anymre, hehe...

Here's Yuki saying Hi frm her latest condo....haha....

May5th284.jpg

Well she seems to like her new living quarters (except for the gate hehe) cuz its windy (near the window) & spacious (we make use of the walls so her enclosure is bigger than prev 4-pc playpen)...

As seen frm abv picture, the fence r held up by our 2 ikea laundry box (acts as her bedside table) & in btw, is her red color ikea bed. The right side is fence 3 n fence 4 which covers the WM n dryer exactly!

May5th273.jpg

Dont playplay wor...her condo even comes complete wif her own planters corner! (My money plant haha :P)

May5th274.jpg

A picture showing the 2 piece of fence (size L) covering the WM n dryer exactly so her paws cant reach into my washing powders n detergents. We still hang our clothes n use the dryer, jus let her out when we haf to use the yard. Else she will sit on her bed while we hang the clothes. (No longer water dripping clothes though...those go to the toilet to drip nw)...

May5th283.jpg

Notti Yuki getting off her bed n leaving behind Mr Froggie

May5th279.jpg

Goodnite guys!

May5th278.jpg

Harlow Bunbun!!! Wah...very pretty oredi ur cupcakes!!!

I hafnt make any cupcakes b4....gog to the class on May 11th....at Holland V there....

If I learn any tips there, will share with u when I come back....

Yuki--Thank u for all the sayangs... :P

Yuki Mommy---her cuts haf healed quite fast, thank u all! Nw Yuki has learnt what is signs of aggression but she has not lost of any frenliness towards other doggies it seems. During our morn walk tdy, she walked past a pom n tried to go near to make fren (as usual) but the pom growled at her n she backed off. 10 steps dwn hor, a maltese barked at her after she indicate frenly sign n she tucked her tail btw her legs n run off liao! :rofl: :rofl: She quite no gut liao nw.... :P

Hi all...

Some updates here, hafnt had the time recently but we got a latest addition to the hse! It was meant to come in 2wks ago but the salesgirl didnt prepare a new piece for me so I only collected it today.

YUKI's New Fren!!

May1st043.jpg

He's a porcelain labrador, hehehe :P Comes with a tempered glass top. Anybody wanna make a guess how much we got him for? (Its quite a steal buy) :P

May1st045.jpg

Meanwhile an excited Yuki checks him out....

**See....she still not scared of big dog lah....sniff sniff, run away, come back sniff sniff..... :P

May1st052.jpg

the labrador is very nice ... i think yuki wondering howcome no dog smell ... :rofl: :rofl:

Harlow All....

Hafnt done much postings...so thot I wld post up arrangement of Yuki's latest living space (after seeing Val's blog) to share wif all fellow dog owners :)

Over the weekend, Yuki has moved into the scvs yard so she dont stink up the living rm anymre, hehe...

Here's Yuki saying Hi frm her latest condo....haha....

May5th284.jpg

Well she seems to like her new living quarters (except for the gate hehe) cuz its windy (near the window) & spacious (we make use of the walls so her enclosure is bigger than prev 4-pc playpen)...

Goodnite guys!

May5th278.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

really miss yuki wor ...

she really so upset during her bathing time ..

i think i should get the tub for my boys too .. been using my basin wor .. 8|8|

hope can arrange the doggies gathering soon .. and see how the boys n gers react to each other ...

i'm totally addicted to RT but i dun have much updates on house thingy

thus talking non stop abt my boys wor ...

like yuki's condo .. indeed very spacious ... come with big toilet too ... the tray n pee pan .. :lol:

my cozy corner only can keep oreo .. abit too small for both donut n oreo ..

thus end up using the whole kitchen and common toilet for them ...

realli love my ikea baby gate ...

now only need to clean up endlessly for the kitchen ... not the whole house

like b4 .. totally madness ..

Awwwww..... yuki is soooooo GOOD GAL!!!! didn't mess up the laundry boxes stuffs.. my baby keeps checking out our laundry boxes.. n takes out ben's socks, undies, tees, n shirts out as her toys! 8|

Awwwww..... yuki is soooooo GOOD GAL!!!! didn't mess up the laundry boxes stuffs.. my baby keeps checking out our laundry boxes.. n takes out ben's socks, undies, tees, n shirts out as her toys! 8|

Harlow Xlan....

Is ur laundry box quite small? This ikea box is quite tall wor... :)

So malu....after this posting late lastnite, Yuki broke out of her scvs yard liao! Just lasted 3 days nia.... :help:

All the fence are jus loosely standing so they're not tied to the walls or any hooks. In picture 1, lefthand side is the laundry box supporting the fence, so I always go in by pushing the right hand side open abit. Yuki just pull the fence open frm inside and jus walked out lastnite we think....

Dis morn when our alarm clocks rang, I heard a little sound. Den when I check on her, Yuki was sitting prettily in her bed like nothing happened but the fence was alittle off its position (she didnt close back). Me feel smething not right liao...When I switched on the living rm lights, I found shredded newspp n her daddy's socks! Dat sneaky girl... 8|8|

So much for thinking she's a guai girl...she doesnt pounce on gates or push open boundaries set for her. But we notice she will observe how we do it n try to imitate when we r not looking. She tried to open her marukan cage before by clawing on the latchlock like we did. 8|

Hi Val....how's ur back?

Oh the tub is actually I buy frm provision shop for my laundry (its the biggest size) but yuki is outgrowing it liao. Hahaha, yah small space easier to clean la....I bght the big peepan cuz she cant aim properly lah.. 8|

Btw, my fren went to Ikea & saw ur bbgate liao. But the ikea-girl told her need to drill hole leh...jus wanna confirm wif u isit drill into the walls or jus tighten like curtain rods? Many thanks! :)

think another gathering at JW should be organised

i miss yuki too, and at least cantona7 don't have to travel so far :P

Yuki--come come! bring ur bagbag n catcat! :P

We can go cantona house!!! hehehe..... Or do u guys wan to come for a BBQ @ JW? I thk there's bbq pits dwnstrs...Its 2 blks away near the shelter (where they always hold weddings) but I hardly notice it. :P

Yuki misses Ginger n she wants to meet the boys n Fifi too!! :)

think another gathering at JW should be organised

i miss yuki too, and at least cantona7 don't have to travel so far :P

Wow Thank you so much. :bow::bow::D:D

Harlow Xlan....

Is ur laundry box quite small? This ikea box is quite tall wor... :)

So malu....after this posting late lastnite, Yuki broke out of her scvs yard liao! Just lasted 3 days nia.... :help:

All the fence are jus loosely standing so they're not tied to the walls or any hooks. In picture 1, lefthand side is the laundry box supporting the fence, so I always go in by pushing the right hand side open abit. Yuki just pull the fence open frm inside and jus walked out lastnite we think....

Dis morn when our alarm clocks rang, I heard a little sound. Den when I check on her, Yuki was sitting prettily in her bed like nothing happened but the fence was alittle off its position (she didnt close back). Me feel smething not right liao...When I switched on the living rm lights, I found shredded newspp n her daddy's socks! Dat sneaky girl... 8|8|

So much for thinking she's a guai girl...she doesnt pounce on gates or push open boundaries set for her. But we notice she will observe how we do it n try to imitate when we r not looking. She tried to open her marukan cage before by clawing on the latchlock like we did. 8|

:rofl::rofl:

yuki is so SMART gal!!! but gotta 8| for being naughty..

mine not exactly a box.. is a big basket we retained frm our old house.. it is still v new.. so it is not so eco to throw it n buy new 1 thou it doesn't match my hse at all.. nway.. i'm putting it on top of our washing machine to keep baby out of reach..

n i tink i read something abt tub (is it for bathing purpose?).. i got baby a super big tub.. frm toyogo.. measuring 80cm in diameter! even i can sit cross legged inside for a nice hot "spa"... hahahaha.. n best ting it is only $20.. :notti: