Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Sobz. That time @ Apple's side also a bit of open area. Still got them !!

Hopefully Apple's fine... hardly see her spam here these days... :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahaha.....okie... :) Den u got any suggestion bo? Have u guys confirm ur BKK trip liao? I see on applejie's blog dat u guys haf booked tics liao...enjoy ur trip! :)

Oh yah...applejie still MIA hor...

Emm... me thinking of having pot luck... :sport-smiley-004::D

I sms Apple jie liao, she said she is fine and thanks everybody for the concern most probably will come back a few days ba. :)

Wan to join us in this BKK trip??? ;)

Emm... me thinking of having pot luck... :sport-smiley-004::D

I sms Apple jie liao, she said she is fine and thanks everybody for the concern most probably will come back a few days ba. :)

Wan to join us in this BKK trip??? ;)

Harlow bro....good to hear dat :)

U guys go ahead lah....dont thk me be gg holiday anytime soon....busy with Yuki nw :)

Thanks for asking :)

hey hey ... how is the pet school ??

good anot ??

btw when is the next gathering ar ??

your place pot luck again ??

if BBQ, have to wait till the weather get cooler ... now it totally freaking hot wor ..

i get super tan liao .. by walkin to compass point and back to my place ...

hey hey ... how is the pet school ??

good anot ??

btw when is the next gathering ar ??

your place pot luck again ??

if BBQ, have to wait till the weather get cooler ... now it totally freaking hot wor ..

i get super tan liao .. by walkin to compass point and back to my place ...

Harlow....me still lurking ard! :notti:

Dunno le....I still hafnt met Bunbun leh....must organize another gathering :) Paws up!

Wah, nw the weather super hot, for sure cannot eat steamboat cuz I no aircon in dining room....but will prolly be buying another bigger fan (for Yuki) :P Potluck anybody?

Nowadays hor, just stand in 1 corner outside for 10mins, will start to sweat liao...u guys gg BKK soon, wont it be super duper hot? I heard dat HK is still cooling, like 23deg nia....

The dog-school v gd for socialization i find, esp when we furkid parents got not enuff time for them (working 12 hr a day). Yuki just went again tdy, dats her 3rd time. She was shy on her 1st day, mre active on her 2nd day. Den tdy go in oredi, she started playing with the other dogs liao...and they haf swimming classess which is cool for such hot weather!

Den have also recently signed up up for puppy/obedience/agility classes so she been gg to class every Sun n get to see/play wif other puppies.... :)

U can consider bring Donut/Oreo there for swimming classes on weekends? (think abt 2hrs) If I rem correctly, 1 hr is abt $6 or $7....

Edited by Greycat

Me shy le. keke

Baking session im up! *paws paws*. (An all gers outing hor?) mahaha. :notti:

Nice but me scared to bring summer go, he is too naughty already.

Harlow....me still lurking ard! :notti:

Dunno le....I still hafnt met Bunbun leh....must organize another gathering :) Paws up!

Wah, nw the weather super hot, for sure cannot eat steamboat cuz I no aircon in dining room....but will prolly be buying another bigger fan (for Yuki) :P Potluck anybody?

Nowadays hor, just stand in 1 corner outside for 10mins, will start to sweat liao...u guys gg BKK soon, wont it be super duper hot? I heard dat HK is still cooling, like 23deg nia....

The dog-school v gd for socialization i find, esp when we furkid parents got not enuff time for them (working 12 hr a day). Yuki just went again tdy, dats her 3rd time. She was shy on her 1st day, mre active on her 2nd day. Den tdy go in oredi, she started playing with the other dogs liao...and they haf swimming classess which is cool for such hot weather!

Den have also recently signed up up for puppy/obedience/agility classes so she been gg to class every Sun n get to see/play wif other puppies.... :)

U can consider bring Donut/Oreo there for swimming classes on weekends? (think abt 2hrs) If I rem correctly, 1 hr is abt $6 or $7....

Me shy le. keke

Baking session im up! *paws paws*. (An all gers outing hor?) mahaha. :notti:

Nice but me scared to bring summer go, he is too naughty already.

hehehe, actually we can organize baking session yah huh! :notti: I dont mind at my hse oso but we gotta find 1 day when everyone free.... :) All the girls!

I got a fullset recipe frm the cupcakes class the other day n its got a few variations for the cream, etc...so recipes check n Bunbun oso got cupcakes recipes. :)

I got fan oven n its got a big capacity, so no worries, oven check.

Mixer, need to borrow frm my MIL though, she offer to let me bring her pro-kenwood mixer hme so I can do the creams n dough properly....

Bunbun dont shy la.....we RT ppl all no shy wan, :notti::notti:

Must bring summer though.....! :notti:

Greycat no expert, greycat oni went for 1 class, hafnt try @ home yet.... :notti:

Think it'll be fun if we can gather for baking session, I can provide equipment :) u can join us too :)

Pls raise ur paws if ur interested so greycat can do headcount check, heehee :P

*Me raises paws* Im in for the baking session.

Btw, I got a kitchen mixer which I haven't learnt to use yet as it is a housewarming gift by my SIL. All the while been doing by hand though. But we still got to do some shopping for ingredients right?

For equipment le, got to be sure you have all those below.

Checklist:

measuring cup

spatula

ladle

muffin trays (big & small)

cupcake liners

weighing scale

bowls

kitchen mixer

food brush (for greasing)

Sifting sieve

Not forgetting of course newspaper & cutting board. :dancingqueen:

I ask LLhome if she wanna go or not?(keke she got a built in oven) If need to use a big oven. But hor, if I bring summer go... u need to arm yourself with PLENTY of papers & toilet paper ready for the dogs.

Greycat no expert, greycat oni went for 1 class, hafnt try @ home yet.... :notti:

Think it'll be fun if we can gather for baking session, I can provide equipment :) u can join us too :)

*Me raises paws* Im in for the baking session.

Btw, I got a kitchen mixer which I haven't learnt to use yet as it is a housewarming gift by my SIL. All the while been doing by hand though. But we still got to do some shopping for ingredients right?

For equipment le, got to be sure you have all those below.

Checklist:

measuring cup

spatula

ladle

muffin trays (big & small)

cupcake liners

weighing scale

bowls

kitchen mixer

food brush (for greasing)

Sifting sieve

Not forgetting of course newspaper & cutting board. :dancingqueen:

I ask LLhome if she wanna go or not?(keke she got a built in oven) If need to use a big oven. But hor, if I bring summer go... u need to arm yourself with PLENTY of papers & toilet paper ready for the dogs.

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: can bring donut n oreo anot ...

need someone to dog-sit for us leh ... how to handle all at the same time .. :notti:

who wan to help to dog-sit yuki, summer, donut and oreo ????

eh .. fifi coming anot ?? :notti:

when to have it ?? any idea ??

sundays which i'm in sin :- 25 may , 01 jun, 08 jun ..

so humble! haha

i really wish la.. but guess hv to wait till yr next session le.. like u last time, me planning for reno and wedding concurrently.. so schedule abit tight.. super stress..

but pls remember take lots of pics leh! i wanna see and drool at yr creations :dribble::dribble:

frostyflake, nvm join us for a relaxing session of baking when you not stressed out. :)

Ranval, wait for greycat to see which day good or not? Im fine with weekends also for the benefit of the others who want to join in also. :dancingqueen:

Skywolf, lai lai...can learn as much as you can, no need to raid your mum's kitchen

BTW, LLhome say she okie with it but must know the date first.

Edited by BunBun

frostyflake, nvm join us for a relaxing session of baking when you not stressed out. :)

Ranval, wait for greycat to see which day good or not? Im fine with weekends also for the benefit of the others who want to join in also. :dancingqueen:

Skywolf, lai lai...can learn as much as you can, no need to raid your mum's kitchen

BTW, LLhome say she okie with it but must know the date first.

I guai guai liao. Never raid mum's kitchen. But i totally no hands on for so long, i dunno if know hw to do liao or not. :P After reno can? I can wait till FrostyFlake comes back from reno n wedding. :P