Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Hihi Val,

To my understanding, its for dogs who do shed. I think there are some breeds who do not shed or if they're not shedding then better dont use on them? But corgis shd be able to use most of the time la....

Yuki is a corgi, so will drop fur la...then hor now seems to be shedding (think she will come on heat in 1-2mths bah), so the fur loss quite jiarat, its very useful!! :good:

Its like a furbrush with much better grip cuz the teeth fine (better technology I guess) so u come, they will come out.....

No worries, u come my hse n see. If u think Donut not suitable to use furminator, I can sell to smeone else :)

BunBun: Just wanna update u & LLhome dat Yuki is having a minor cold/flu. Just saw a vet lastnite cuz she has this choking sound (like got mucus in throat) den sneezing, so we brght her to check it out. Vet says its quite minor but she cld have picked it up frm other pups or wat, so she's on a 10day antibiotics course. She still eat/drink/jump/run as per normal la....

But I shd let u know in case u worried abt Summer picking it up den mabbe u wanna keep Summer @ home? As for Yuki's ringworm (which I promised to update u all too b4 the gathering), its getting better. Her initial hideous wound has mre or less flattened & not reddish liao. So I guess no worries there, & she does go to doggy obedience lessson (at approval of trainer too).

Also wanna let LLhome know as I dont thk she reads the thread nw....

Btw, dont thk I got ur hp, can sms me? Den I can update u if any major changes to Sat plans. Feel free to drop me a SMS.

PS: Is summer on any supplements for his immune system? Such as anti-oxidants or Immunix or Vit C?

Xlan & Baby are not coming as Baby needs to go for her checkup for her spay-wound. Cantona not coming as he got FatherDay BBQ....

Hihi Val,

To my understanding, its for dogs who do shed. I think there are some breeds who do not shed or if they're not shedding then better dont use on them? But corgis shd be able to use most of the time la....

Yuki is a corgi, so will drop fur la...then hor now seems to be shedding (think she will come on heat in 1-2mths bah), so the fur loss quite jiarat, its very useful!! :good:

Its like a furbrush with much better grip cuz the teeth fine (better technology I guess) so u come, they will come out.....

No worries, u come my hse n see. If u think Donut not suitable to use furminator, I can sell to smeone else :)

BunBun: Just wanna update u & LLhome dat Yuki is having a minor cold/flu. Just saw a vet lastnite cuz she has this choking sound (like got mucus in throat) den sneezing, so we brght her to check it out. Vet says its quite minor but she cld have picked it up frm other pups or wat, so she's on a 10day antibiotics course. She still eat/drink/jump/run as per normal la....

But I shd let u know in case u worried abt Summer picking it up den mabbe u wanna keep Summer @ home? As for Yuki's ringworm (which I promised to update u all too b4 the gathering), its getting better. Her initial hideous wound has mre or less flattened & not reddish liao. So I guess no worries there, & she does go to doggy obedience lessson (at approval of trainer too).

Btw, dont thk I got ur hp, can sms me? Den I can update u if any major changes to Sat plans. Feel free to drop me a SMS.

PS: Is summer on any supplements for his immune system? Such as anti-oxidants or Immunix or Vit C?

Xlan & Baby are not coming as Baby needs to go for her checkup for her spay-wound. Cantona not coming as he got FatherDay BBQ....

Oh .. then should be no problem lah .. i will take the furmintor ..

btw i will still bring donut n oreo over .. yuki should be fine by then .. :D :D

Yes I got your PM, thanks! :) Yup summer is going.

did you get my pm ??

me meeting apple jie , taking a cab together then later can fetch you n your hubby ..

summer still goin , right ??

hey greycat , the furmintor unable to use at all times ar ??

then how ar

donut sheddin fur like anytime wor .. coz oreo love to chew onto his fur

Hey Greycat, dun think summer is on any supplements now. The only tablets given to him are those anti bad breath one. Summer's breath is not that bad as a knockout one. Glad to hear about Yuki, I don't think it will be an issue cos summer is an old adult doggie. Will check with hubby about summer later cos summer's his doggie. :P Ya LLhome's been quite busy lately since she got a job, you have her number? Got receive my sms?

Hihi Val,

Yes I got your PM, thanks! :) Yup summer is going.

Hey Greycat, dun think summer is on any supplements now. The only tablets given to him are those anti bad breath one. Summer's breath is not that bad as a knockout one. Glad to hear about Yuki, I don't think it will be an issue cos summer is an old adult doggie. Will check with hubby about summer later cos summer's his doggie. :P Ya LLhome's been quite busy lately since she got a job, you have her number? Got receive my sms?

hey are you goin with LLhome since you staying so near to her ??

oh that, nothing's confirmed with her totally 'cos LLhome is too busy to reply my sms which I mentioned you and apple too. :help: Wanted to know if she & her hubby want to tag along with us or go on their own to greycat's place actually? :dunno:

You see the last time LLhome took quite long to reply me was like last saturday when I'd had smsed her to inform her about the outing last monday le. Have to catch hold of her early saturday morning 'cos I think she will be free to respond then since weekends are free for her.

hey are you goin with LLhome since you staying so near to her ??

oh that, nothing's confirmed with her totally 'cos LLhome is too busy to reply my sms which I mentioned you and apple too. :help: Wanted to know if she & her hubby want to tag along with us or go on their own to greycat's place actually? :dunno:

You see the last time LLhome took quite long to reply me was like last saturday when I'd had smsed her to inform her about the outing last monday le. Have to catch hold of her early saturday morning 'cos I think she will be free to respond then since weekends are free for her.

oic .. me n apple jie will be meeting at 1030am .. you let me know lor .. :D

Sure! I update you latest by fri or sat morning earliest? Confirm will be tagging with you and apple. :)

oic .. me n apple jie will be meeting at 1030am .. you let me know lor .. :D

hello everybody, sorry i can't make it this sat liao

my mum was hospitalised yesterday, hopefully can be discharged tomorrow

so this sat better stay at home and keep her company

so sorry :(

sigh think she will be in hospital for a few more days

her blood sugar dropped too low so she became delirious

now her blood sugar shot so high it couldn't be measured by the machine :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

really hope it's not something sinister :~ :~ :~

sigh think she will be in hospital for a few more days

her blood sugar dropped too low so she became delirious

now her blood sugar shot so high it couldn't be measured by the machine :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

really hope it's not something sinister :~ :~ :~

Oh dear so sad to hear that, hopefully she will be fine. :sport-smiley-003:

hello everybody, sorry i can't make it this sat liao

my mum was hospitalised yesterday, hopefully can be discharged tomorrow

so this sat better stay at home and keep her company

so sorry :(

that's worrying, u take care of yourself while looking after her.