Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

i love the cupcakes deco!! wanna learn too le. its a great gift for xmas, birthdays etc. next one i wanna join.. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also wonder where Greycat went to but it seems Yuki's blog is more updated though. Wonder when we can get another encore cupcake session? :dunno:

How come Greycat & Yuki MIA sooo longgg?? :unsure:

I also wonder where Greycat went to but it seems Yuki's blog is more updated though. Wonder when we can get another encore cupcake session? :dunno:

Where is Yuki's Blog??? :unsure:

wow.....nice cupcakes!

any receipe to share?

i'd love to bake some cupcakes myself and try out ;)

Yuki's blog is in greycat's signature, beside the wedding pic. Can see that?

Where is Yuki's Blog??? :unsure:

You would need to prepare the buttercream too. :)

Without buttercream, it is not considered as cupcakes actually. There are many types of recipe for cupcakes, can google for vanilla cupcakes as this is the most basic cupcake recipe for beginners

wow.....nice cupcakes!

any receipe to share?

i'd love to bake some cupcakes myself and try out ;)

Edited by BunBun

hahaha.....Greycat ear very itchy so come in to say Hi!! :D

Yuki blog more updated ur right...we r scheduling our lives AROUND her, duh... :P

http://www.yukitheprincess.blogspot.com/

The house, on the other hand, getting more n more messy...and I still hafnt hang up the full length mirror I bght months ago.... 8|

Hey greycat, long time no see u around here! Can see that you and brownmse adore yuki loads based on what you've been doing with Yuki. :D

Wah ur ear veri sensitive har, any comment on u straight away come to RT. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hah! I got alota spy ard here k.....hehehe :notti::notti:

Not sure if u guys in BKK nw or over this weekend but anyways, enjoy ur trip!! Look fwd to hearing alll abt it :)

Harlow Bunbun...we're Yuki's slaves. officially. :P

Not sure if u guys in BKK nw or over this weekend but anyways, enjoy ur trip!! Look fwd to hearing alll abt it :)

Tmolo we are going to chiong BKK. :deal::deal::deal:

Yuki must be veri happy to stay in ur home. :sport-smiley-018:

Can see that le, Yuki is so lucky. :)

Next time meet up again & I go play with your yuki? Anyway may not bring summer out for another doggie session again cos summer move back to my PIL's place. He had seizures not so long ago which was kinda scary though cos the vet did say any more seizure could have killed him if we didn't bring him to the vet in time. So cannot have too much excitement for him as well

He's definitely happier being at my PIL's place since he stay with my parents in law for a long time before he came to stay with us. Plus he dun encounter anymore seizure. You should take Yuki for a med check up every then and now to make sure she's healthy esp when Yuki turns 4-5 yrs old cos a dog's lifespan is less than 8-10 yrs.

Btw, im baking butter cookies in the shape of chip n' dale. Will post the pics for you to see later when its done.

Edited by BunBun

You come over and i give you some cookies. Yup have the mould, bought just recently during the GSS.. but not cheap also. 8 bucks for the mould alone. Im aiming for the winnie pooh bear & piglet mould next. :notti:

Here are the pics of the cookies :-

Upclose of the cookies after being cut out

valerie0330yr2.jpg

Ta da, cut out cookies ready in the baking tin for baking

valerie0334zy7.jpg

Finished product after baking.

valerie0333ly5.jpg

I want the chip and dale cookies!! You got the mould? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:
Edited by BunBun