Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Yuki + Strong arm of Cantona bro.... :bangwall:

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

Paiseh apple-jie, the picture of u carrying yuki in bag is in my hp...hafnt download yet :notti:

!! :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Update of a new addition....

This old fellow finally giving signals to break dwn...

DSC00752.jpg

So we went to get this new fellow to replace, my latest fan oven :notti:

DSC00749.jpg

Complete with industrial looking warning

DSC00750.jpg

Yo Greycat,

How's life? Haven seen you ard for some time. :P

Yr fan oven also is like a normal oven mah? Or got special functions? Looks :dribble: leh...

Harlow Skywolf.... :)

Been abit busy with work n Yuki-stuff so didnt log on like prevly.....

The oven is a conventional oven, but with fan. The fan is actually for baking delicate items, eg, macaroons / kueh lapis n cant rem what other cakes....As Im into baking at the moment, so thot wld buy a fan oven to replace... But hafnt Kai-Zhang yet la.....BrownMse say must open with a special recipe, think can do a turkey inside, its very big cap.... :)

Harlow applejie, *nodnod* me signed up for a proper class in May liao....1 for macaroon, 1 for cupcake....hopefully, the pdts dat come out after dat will taste better than the last time, hehehe :P

Speaking of Yuki, she jus kena mao by a husky at the petfarm on Sat....den after dat shiver shiver cuz very scared during the attack....and she was literally screaming.....

Now got 2 scratch on her snout but I thk she puppy short term memory, oredi forget liao... :P

Hi NiVlek,

Hm....Im nt sure what type of functions u looking for so cant really recommend...

Most young couples nw wld prolly go for the new type of microwave oven (microwave + grill + steam)...

But for us, BrownMse uses alota grilling for his chkns/beef/etc n I gg into baking so we prefer a oven + microwave separate. Another reason is dat if we haf 2 machines, den we can use both at the same time. Its esp useful if ur cooking for large gathering....hafnt buy my microwave yet but it shd b mainly for reheating food la...

awwww poor yuki, she must be terrified by the husky

why didn't the owner muzzle the dog??? :furious: :furious:

wah, macaroons better than before

already very good wor :dribble: :dribble:

Harlow Skywolf.... :)

Been abit busy with work n Yuki-stuff so didnt log on like prevly.....

The oven is a conventional oven, but with fan. The fan is actually for baking delicate items, eg, macaroons / kueh lapis n cant rem what other cakes....As Im into baking at the moment, so thot wld buy a fan oven to replace... But hafnt Kai-Zhang yet la.....BrownMse say must open with a special recipe, think can do a turkey inside, its very big cap.... :)

Harlow applejie, *nodnod* me signed up for a proper class in May liao....1 for macaroon, 1 for cupcake....hopefully, the pdts dat come out after dat will taste better than the last time, hehehe :P

Speaking of Yuki, she jus kena mao by a husky at the petfarm on Sat....den after dat shiver shiver cuz very scared during the attack....and she was literally screaming.....

Now got 2 scratch on her snout but I thk she puppy short term memory, oredi forget liao... :P

Hi NiVlek,

Hm....Im nt sure what type of functions u looking for so cant really recommend...

Most young couples nw wld prolly go for the new type of microwave oven (microwave + grill + steam)...

But for us, BrownMse uses alota grilling for his chkns/beef/etc n I gg into baking so we prefer a oven + microwave separate. Another reason is dat if we haf 2 machines, den we can use both at the same time. Its esp useful if ur cooking for large gathering....hafnt buy my microwave yet but it shd b mainly for reheating food la...

wah more macaroons ... we yet to learn you yet leh ...

btw pls take note of big dogs near yuki in future ..

now she is all alone ... seems fine ... but you won't know how she will react if she see others again ...

hug her for me .. thanks

wah more macaroons ... we yet to learn you yet leh ...

btw pls take note of big dogs near yuki in future ..

now she is all alone ... seems fine ... but you won't know how she will react if she see others again ...

hug her for me .. thanks

Hee, I will go perfect the macaroon recipe...den can open class :P

Oh okie....will take note, thanksya! We hope so too....prolly gotta find a husky to test it out..... :P

Woo, where you sign up for class?

Im thinking of learning how to pipe the icing. Have been trying out with the icing/frosting. Royal icing attempts failed cos I can't get it to stiffen enough. Buttercream frosting ok lah but can't make it into a swirl. End up mini mudpie cupcakes with small hearts sprinkled all over the frosting. :( Do share with me how the icing goes when you get to the stage of making icing? :)

The process of melting chocolate over a double boiler before pouring it into the cupcake mixture

meltingchoccp7.jpg

Cupcake mixture now after the melted chocolate is poured in

cupcakemixturekl0.jpg

Then the result with the buttercream frosting... No swirl for frosting, tried many times to do the swirl but end up like 'mudpie' cupcakes. :bangwall:

mymudpiecupcakesnb9.jpg

I think the decoration don't look great also though the taste is not that bad based on feedback. :bleah:

Poor Yuki. Dogs have a long memory le, will sure remember if got menacing big dogs tower over her except Ginger.

Harlow Bunbun!!! Wah...very pretty oredi ur cupcakes!!!

I hafnt make any cupcakes b4....gog to the class on May 11th....at Holland V there....

If I learn any tips there, will share with u when I come back....

Yuki--Thank u for all the sayangs... :P

Yuki Mommy---her cuts haf healed quite fast, thank u all! Nw Yuki has learnt what is signs of aggression but she has not lost of any frenliness towards other doggies it seems. During our morn walk tdy, she walked past a pom n tried to go near to make fren (as usual) but the pom growled at her n she backed off. 10 steps dwn hor, a maltese barked at her after she indicate frenly sign n she tucked her tail btw her legs n run off liao! :rofl: :rofl: She quite no gut liao nw.... :P

Hi all...

Some updates here, hafnt had the time recently but we got a latest addition to the hse! It was meant to come in 2wks ago but the salesgirl didnt prepare a new piece for me so I only collected it today.

YUKI's New Fren!!

May1st043.jpg

He's a porcelain labrador, hehehe :P Comes with a tempered glass top. Anybody wanna make a guess how much we got him for? (Its quite a steal buy) :P

May1st045.jpg

Meanwhile an excited Yuki checks him out....

**See....she still not scared of big dog lah....sniff sniff, run away, come back sniff sniff..... :P

May1st052.jpg