Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Wow Thank you so much. :bow::bow::D:D

Hehe, we raise paws here to agree too! :notti:

n i tink i read something abt tub (is it for bathing purpose?).. i got baby a super big tub.. frm toyogo.. measuring 80cm in diameter! even i can sit cross legged inside for a nice hot "spa"... hahahaha.. n best ting it is only $20.. :notti:

Cool...frm toyogo isit? I thk my tub is oni abt 60cm diameter bah....oh Val is thkg of buying a bigger tub for her boys too...

But wer do u hide it when not in use? I got a prob hiding my stuff nw, the HHS is FULL!! :P Wld love to do spa inside le....sounds so shiok....me very regret not doing bathtub leh.... :P

Yuki is notti gal yah, up to no good when her daddy n mummy are not around, so today we finally send her to doggie-school. It will be her 1st day at sch, gonna be once in a blue mth lah, not everyday....She will get to swim, hopefully she will learn to overcome her fear of water. Will update u guys again! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ah.. ya.. got it frm toyogo warehouse.. i hv prob hiding it as well.. so instead.. i jus put it in the common bathroom.. no where to hide and that is baby's bathroom anyway.. hahaha.. initially when my mom still in sg.. we put it inside the guest room loh (cos store room also super packed liao.. haha.. ).. but since mama back to HK liao.. so now 100% belongs to baby's bathroom le.. haha..

ah.. ya.. got it frm toyogo warehouse.. i hv prob hiding it as well.. so instead.. i jus put it in the common bathroom.. no where to hide and that is baby's bathroom anyway.. hahaha.. initially when my mom still in sg.. we put it inside the guest room loh (cos store room also super packed liao.. haha.. ).. but since mama back to HK liao.. so now 100% belongs to baby's bathroom le.. haha..

High-five!....my common toilet is nw oso Yuki's! Having prob getting rid of her smells le... :(

Im thkg of installing the mini-fan inside leh...do u haf it in ur toilet? I rem Mace bro highly recommend it....

But I was wondering if it can be installed on the wall instead of the window or not? I like the window to remain open le...we sun Yuki's toys thrgh the toilet window....

Hi Val....how's ur back?

Oh the tub is actually I buy frm provision shop for my laundry (its the biggest size) but yuki is outgrowing it liao. Hahaha, yah small space easier to clean la....I bght the big peepan cuz she cant aim properly lah.. 8|

Btw, my fren went to Ikea & saw ur bbgate liao. But the ikea-girl told her need to drill hole leh...jus wanna confirm wif u isit drill into the walls or jus tighten like curtain rods? Many thanks! :)

Yuki--come come! bring ur bagbag n catcat! :P

We can go cantona house!!! hehehe..... Or do u guys wan to come for a BBQ @ JW? I thk there's bbq pits dwnstrs...Its 2 blks away near the shelter (where they always hold weddings) but I hardly notice it. :P

Yuki misses Ginger n she wants to meet the boys n Fifi too!! :)

me fine .. dun worry .. thanks ...

hmm.. there is so many type of gates leh .. mine dun need to drill hole leh .. just tighten the ends onto the walls can liao ... too bad i din have a proper pic now for you to see ... and i dun have the brand name either.

BBQ ?? now super hot leh .. have to ask the others wor ..

I dun mind to travel over .. keke ~

haha.. ya ya. i hv the ventilation fan in both bathroom.. it is indeed v gd to hv it in toilets.. but it needs an opening on both sides.. so cannot install against on a wall mah.. but it really helps the smell to go fast fast de leh.. good wor!

or u can try my method.. i dilute a bit dettol n splash it all over the bathroom floor.. mop dry.. n no odurs le..

Harlow Xlan....

Is ur laundry box quite small? This ikea box is quite tall wor... :)

So malu....after this posting late lastnite, Yuki broke out of her scvs yard liao! Just lasted 3 days nia.... :help:

All the fence are jus loosely standing so they're not tied to the walls or any hooks. In picture 1, lefthand side is the laundry box supporting the fence, so I always go in by pushing the right hand side open abit. Yuki just pull the fence open frm inside and jus walked out lastnite we think....

Dis morn when our alarm clocks rang, I heard a little sound. Den when I check on her, Yuki was sitting prettily in her bed like nothing happened but the fence was alittle off its position (she didnt close back). Me feel smething not right liao...When I switched on the living rm lights, I found shredded newspp n her daddy's socks! Dat sneaky girl... 8|8|

So much for thinking she's a guai girl...she doesnt pounce on gates or push open boundaries set for her. But we notice she will observe how we do it n try to imitate when we r not looking. She tried to open her marukan cage before by clawing on the latchlock like we did. 8|

yuki so clever leh ..

when i use the cozy corner .. i use 3M hooks .. maybe you can use them to hook and secure the gates onto the walls .. anyway the 3M hooks won't peel off your wall paint either ..

btw here is another pic of the baby gate .. hope it helps your gf ..

CIMG1758.jpg

you can see at the 4 corners , something like a round wheel .. we just tighten the ends onto the walls wor ..

my kitchen entrance has made smaller b4 thus i din use the extention rod ..

Edited by ranval9

oh the same toyogo warehouse at TPY ??

hmm.. greycat are you gettin it too ??

i dun have a car leh .. "evil eyeing to mace" ... can you help me ar ?? :notti: :notti:

haha.. ya.. the warehouse at TPY.. it is really quite big.. jus nice to fit in vertically in our car boot.. but blocking the rear view la.. have to fold down all the back seats.. then no prob le..

Hi Xlan, thanks for the info.....will lookout for it but I seldom get to go north-side....

Hi Val, thanks for the info + pic on the bbgate, have told my gf, she will go look for it again....

Guess u shd be on ur flight back tdy rite?

Yest we go hme n "interrogate" the little one. We stand in frnt of her wif Bak-gwa n try to tempt Yuki to show us hw she escape. Yuki wasnt bluffed, nt even when I left a piece of cookie in front of her gate (abt 6inch away)...but she was a tired dog la, cuz she had a fullday lesson @ doggie school. No escape dog lastnite, heng! Will take up the 3M suggestion.... :)

Hehhee...anyways, yah lah, May/Jun is mre hot period....but after hearing dat u guys dont mind coming to JW again, I happily trot to my RC corner lastnite to enquire. And for the 1st time since I moved in, I took a gd look @ the bbq pit la.... :dancingqueen:

I realised dat it is a singular pit. For those that came to my hse b4, the pit is a few blocks away (on the right hand side of the grass patch below my hse. Next to it is the shelter where they hold malay weddings smetimes. There's a little playgrd & a table/seats next to the pit. And it comes with a kitchen SINK :good:

Only 12th Jul & 17th May is booked, all other dates empty. Den for the shelter hor, I can check with our town council to see if dat day can wedding or not la....is quiet & windy normally. Its available oni on Fri/Sat/Sun/PH nights, abt 6pm onwards....fee is $20 + $50 deposit. Any dates booked can be changed within the mth usually if it is not taken yet. They seem quite flexi :good:

But but....pending if u guys wanna come la.... :)

haha.. ya ya. i hv the ventilation fan in both bathroom.. it is indeed v gd to hv it in toilets.. but it needs an opening on both sides.. so cannot install against on a wall mah.. but it really helps the smell to go fast fast de leh.. good wor!

or u can try my method.. i dilute a bit dettol n splash it all over the bathroom floor.. mop dry.. n no odurs le..

Hihi, oh so must squarely on the window? Den must take out the glass panels on the window? Mine is the HDB-given type, 3 panels flap toilet window....wld they install for u? Btw, do u still haf the contact no for this ventilator fan thingy? Many many thanks!!!

Hi Xlan, thanks for the info.....will lookout for it but I seldom get to go north-side....

Hi Val, thanks for the info + pic on the bbgate, have told my gf, she will go look for it again....

Guess u shd be on ur flight back tdy rite?

Yest we go hme n "interrogate" the little one. We stand in frnt of her wif Bak-gwa n try to tempt Yuki to show us hw she escape. Yuki wasnt bluffed, nt even when I left a piece of cookie in front of her gate (abt 6inch away)...but she was a tired dog la, cuz she had a fullday lesson @ doggie school. No escape dog lastnite, heng! Will take up the 3M suggestion.... :)

Hehhee...anyways, yah lah, May/Jun is mre hot period....but after hearing dat u guys dont mind coming to JW again, I happily trot to my RC corner lastnite to enquire. And for the 1st time since I moved in, I took a gd look @ the bbq pit la.... :dancingqueen:

I realised dat it is a singular pit. For those that came to my hse b4, the pit is a few blocks away (on the right hand side of the grass patch below my hse. Next to it is the shelter where they hold malay weddings smetimes. There's a little playgrd & a table/seats next to the pit. And it comes with a kitchen SINK :good:

Only 12th Jul & 17th May is booked, all other dates empty. Den for the shelter hor, I can check with our town council to see if dat day can wedding or not la....is quiet & windy normally. Its available oni on Fri/Sat/Sun/PH nights, abt 6pm onwards....fee is $20 + $50 deposit. Any dates booked can be changed within the mth usually if it is not taken yet. They seem quite flexi :good:

But but....pending if u guys wanna come la.... :)

Hihi, oh so must squarely on the window? Den must take out the glass panels on the window? Mine is the HDB-given type, 3 panels flap toilet window....wld they install for u? Btw, do u still haf the contact no for this ventilator fan thingy? Many many thanks!!!

oh.. thanks for checking out of the BBQ pits .. I just realise that I have a gf stayin near you ...

Hmm... You intend to do up the BBQ on Fri or Sat ?? Based on my current roster, 9 and 16 May ..

My next realease of roster will be after 12 May.

Yesh goin to prepare for flt now .. Talk to you again tomolo.

:seeya:

oh.. thanks for checking out of the BBQ pits .. I just realise that I have a gf stayin near you ...

Hmm... You intend to do up the BBQ on Fri or Sat ?? Based on my current roster, 9 and 16 May ..

My next realease of roster will be after 12 May.

Yesh goin to prepare for flt now .. Talk to you again tomolo.

:seeya:

Harlow,

No prob. :) I moved there so long oso neber try b4....actually my PIL got portable bbq sets n I even thot of doing it in corridor b4 haha....mabbe I'll go try the BBQ pit 1 day with my frens too....

Just thot it wld be a gd idea since doggies shd b able to go too. Hopefully Bunbun & Ginger can come too, we havfnt met Bunbun (& summer) before wor....

I wld do Sat if possible cuz me dont reach hme early on Fridays...even if I take halfday, my phone may keep ringing frm office calls so no point la...

But not sure if u guys/gals/doggies wld wan to travel so far or nt...

Btw, the next 2 wkends coming up are mother day father day rite? So mabbe end of mth onwards wld b better bah (but by den sch holiday liao....)

Have a gd flight!

We could probably skip the sch hols or Mother/Father's Days... :) Do RCs specify like peak and non peak kind of charges? Or only 1 charge?

Got cockroaches bo? :unsure:

We could probably skip the sch hols or Mother/Father's Days... :) Do RCs specify like peak and non peak kind of charges? Or only 1 charge?

Got cockroaches bo? :unsure:

Harlow... :)

Only 1 charge....but oni wkends/PH nites la...

Cockroaches I oni see at void deck b4....see u hengsuay. Cuz weather gd, they stay hme. But if weather gonna rain, the fatties all will come out to gaigai! hahaa....I hafnt seen the bbq kaka b4....its an open space, so dont thk so lah (beside the field).

Nodnod.... :)

Can we dont organised BBQ tis time. :P Cos weather really too hoooot. :D

hahaha.....okie... :) Den u got any suggestion bo? Have u guys confirm ur BKK trip liao? I see on applejie's blog dat u guys haf booked tics liao...enjoy ur trip! :)

Oh yah...applejie still MIA hor...