Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Nivlek, hehe I had M1 broadband previously but disconnected it for a cheaper broadband connection though. so too bad leh.

Greycat, ranval.. there's a big park opp 271B there not far from sheng siong. Can take the doggies there for a excursion, how how? lol

Ohhh...I have broadband at home la...my M1 broadband is mainly used for anywhere surfing and particularly office surfing of "prohibited sites" LOL

I took it up cos its not too ex lor...but too bad they cant combine both M1 broadband and my normal M1 line as one....then I can just use my PDA phone as a modem...hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lol, its really convenient on the go with a mobile broadband leh but not so convenient to lug a lappy everywhere with you esp when got to find plug switch just to charge the lappy.

Ohhh...I have broadband at home la...my M1 broadband is mainly used for anywhere surfing and particularly office surfing of "prohibited sites" LOL

I took it up cos its not too ex lor...but too bad they cant combine both M1 broadband and my normal M1 line as one....then I can just use my PDA phone as a modem...hehe

lol, its really convenient on the go with a mobile broadband leh but not so convenient to lug a lappy everywhere with you esp when got to find plug switch just to charge the lappy.

Yeah. I recently started to bring my laptop everywhere i go. Although it is a bit of a hassle, it saves me much trouble, esp in office cos I cant install programs i want in my office PC. Use laptop good. :good:

Heh, might want to get a lappy sometime later but now 'cos got alot of things on our hands lately. :)

Yeah. I recently started to bring my laptop everywhere i go. Although it is a bit of a hassle, it saves me much trouble, esp in office cos I cant install programs i want in my office PC. Use laptop good. :good:

Hey I just saw this news @ Yahoo website!

"Government announces plans for Jurong Lake District" :bangwall:

But then hor, this morn read newspaper "wo bao", seems dat most analyst claims the plan not feasible... :notti:

Greycat, ranval.. there's a big park opp 271B there not far from sheng siong. Can take the doggies there for a excursion, how how? lol

Harlow Bunbun....I dunno which park ur toking abt leh, me no good w directions :) Is it near shengshiong/police station? Or the other side nearer to nursery? Hm....need to drive by to lookc lookc....

hihi greycat ,

since my boys are goin to stay at jurong .. there is a good chance to meet up with yuki wor ...

mabbe only donut 1st .. coz oreo is still a flower dog ... yuki might luff at him :dunno:

and on 12th, i may miss the gathering, as i took too many days leaves le ... this wed will be back to

standby mode and might kena call up for flt ... but still have to see how ran doing ... if he could be discharged by tomolo anot ... haiz ~~

hihi greycat ,

since my boys are goin to stay at jurong .. there is a good chance to meet up with yuki wor ...

mabbe only donut 1st .. coz oreo is still a flower dog ... yuki might luff at him :bangwall:

Oh no... miss a chance to gog-nap 3 doggies with 2 owners. T_T

Harlow Val....

Oh u mean Ran's parents place at Jurong isit? Hehehe, den we can meet liao la.... zz

Mabbe at nite or evenings...I bring Yuki to gaigai almost daily nw.... 8|

No prob, just let me know if u can come la....meanwhile, I will do a headcount to see if still got ppl coming my place or not :(

Headcount check :)

Gathering this Sat---12th Apr (2pm--6pm?)

Apple-jie

Skywolf (2pax)

Jaren (2pax)

Compassvale (2pax)

Cantona

Bluberi (2pax?)

Nivlek?

LLhome?

Val--Not confirm

Did I miss out anyone? :bangwall: So far, I thk Mace-bro, Bunbun cant make it...Deathcoth no reply yet. :dunno:

Its on the other side nearer to the nursery. Infront of the police station is a block of flats all the way till to the end where you will see the park opposite Blk 274D on the right side.

Hehehe now at home on half day leave 'cos got wink installation on now.

But then hor, this morn read newspaper "wo bao", seems dat most analyst claims the plan not feasible... :P

Harlow Bunbun....I dunno which park ur toking abt leh, me no good w directions :dancingqueen: Is it near shengshiong/police station? Or the other side nearer to nursery? Hm....need to drive by to lookc lookc....

Edited by BunBun

hmm... gathering where? Jurong?

Baby Monster still having slight fever and rashes ...

not sure will be ok by then?

Got pets? then sure cannot go lor....

:sport-smiley-004:

hmm... gathering where? Jurong?

Baby Monster still having slight fever and rashes ...

not sure will be ok by then?

Got pets? then sure cannot go lor....

:sport-smiley-004:

huh?? what happened to Baby Monster ??

huh?? what happened to Baby Monster ??

think he do not like those baby bottle juice ... lao sai then fever ... :sport-smiley-004:

then fever med too strong and got rashes lor ....

i think he wanted tom yam instead .. :sport-smiley-004:

think he do not like those baby bottle juice ... lao sai then fever ... :sport-smiley-004:

then fever med too strong and got rashes lor ....

i think he wanted tom yam instead .. :sport-smiley-004:

i think baby moster got food poisoning wor ..

my mum is a nanny , used to have a baby with such case ..

do take note of the name of the fever medication, in future can't use it ..

baby might b allergic to something.

i think baby moster got food poisoning wor ..

my mum is a nanny , used to have a baby with such case ..

do take note of the name of the fever medication, in future can't use it ..

baby might b allergic to something.

yup thanks!

when is ur project B?

hehe