Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Pity, I'm looking forward to dognapping Fifi also. kekeke. I think summer will beo fifi if he sees fifi at all. :)

haha - no la - will leave fifi at home - else have to spend time to look after her and clean up after her if she decides to be naughty. Also, need to concentrate on how i can participate in Apple's plan to take Yuki home. hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
don't know leh, i told him

'see, you so manja everybody think you girl girl liao

come here girl girl, i want to hug my girl'

then he gave me an injured look and refused to come near me :)

Aiyo, so poor thing... Did you happen to have this evil look in your eye when you speak to him? :yamseng:

Harlow Bunbun, great! Hafnt met u n LLhome before wor! :D

Can bring sme of ur cologne to test on Yuki? :P8| The yucky spray thg which petshop sells doesnt work on her at all, waste my $$ :bow::yamseng: I got put newspp under her peepan to absorb the pee but when she's let out to play, she will jus pee outsde when she too hongsim playing, sigh... :(

Speaking of inflatable rubber pool, I realli thot of buying one to let her practise swimming, abt 1.5m-2m wide but nt deep enuff le...its abt $50 frm toysrus(?). BrownMse say I dingdong...

Harlow Compassvale, I wld luv to meet Fifi oso, she look so cute wor!! :wub: :wub:

Mabbe I go get the inflatable pool 1st den we organise pool-gathering!:notti: For the doggies!:lol: To learn swimming.... :rofl: :rofl:

Do u all bring ur doggies to swim? :)

Apple-jie, u broke Sheepcat's heart la.... :P

Applefreak: your cat sure understands you perfectly based on what you say. When i say dog food to summer, it cocks its ears up in a puzzled expression leh. :good:

yup, my cats are multi-lingual

we speak to them in mandarin, hakka and english and they still can understand

best part is my parents know when i'm reaching home

coz 5 min before i reach home my girl will wake up and go to the door to wait :dribble:

Have u tried to put sme toiletpp or newspaper w his pee/poo on the pan? Smetimes it helps them to identify the location, thk dats hw cats r trained.

cats much easier to train

just carry them to the poo poo bin after they eat can liao

so far my babies all trained like this :dribble:

cats much easier to train

Agree! I once tried to adopt a stray grey kitten, unsuccessfully of coz, thrown out by my mom..but she was very smart. We used smethg to rub her butt n put on the newspp, nxt morn she shXt on newspp ored...

And cats r very clean-minded, haha :notti:

Woof-woof....ru all coming to play w me?

DSC00627.jpg

Come play with me....dont stare at my tummy...Im shy :notti:

Mar26103.jpg

Greycat, can~ I wonder whether Yuki will be turned off the cologne totally or what? You know those cheapo cologne that has this kind of "ah beng, ah lian" smell? This is more of an apt description of the yukky cologne Im using now.

Apple. your cats are sooo good & I got to confess that I learnt how to creep behind cats before the cats got alerted to my presence first last time. Now I don't know if I can still do it? :dunno: Like greycat, I also tried to bring in stray cat / kitten but all attempts thwarted by my parents back then. That was in my kiddo days.

Edited by BunBun

DSC00627.jpg

Doggies to be dog-napped: Yuki, Fifi, Donut, Oreo, Ginger, Summer. :D:furious:

Did I miss out any doggies? :dunno:

DSC00627.jpg

muahaha .. can't wait for 12 apr to dognap yuki

Apple. your cats are sooo good & I got to confess that I learnt how to creep behind cats before the cats got alerted to my presence first last time. Now I don't know if I can still do it? :bleah: Like greycat, I also tried to bring in stray cat / kitten but all attempts thwarted by my parents back then. That was in my kiddo days.

wow that's really tough to learn, considering i can never crept behind my babies :notti:

my girl just can sense me, however quiet i am !!

think i'm very lucky coz my parents gave in to my 'with-cats-or-i'm-not-coming-back' threat

got my girl when i was staying alone so it's like together or nothing :bleah:

think i'm very lucky coz my parents gave in to my 'with-cats-or-i'm-not-coming-back' threat

Apple-jie....hahaha....reminds me of those days, but unfortunately, my mom was like...."u wan the cat, den u stay outside!" :bleah:

Some mre pics which I cldnt post lastnite....

Taken frm Spore Flyer

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

I tell u a secret, u dont tell anybody ok?

**...Im afraid of heights.....**

Mar26108.jpg

awwwww she look so terrified :bow::jawdrop:

Hee...no worries, she wasnt on Spore flyer la....bluff u! :o:o

But she is terrified of heights.... :rofl::D

Btw, jus replied on Xlan blog....thk yest n tdy got Double-rebates for Tangs if Im nt wrong...

We saw a wmf wok very gd for steaming (comes w glass cover) @ $169, my MIL help me buy yest ored cuz I got no time to go dwn.....