Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Good morning girls! :)

Hahaha...I thk I jus broke into a SCAM here...:notti::P

Okie, will try for Apr 12 since so many of u can make it..... :P:dunno:

Btw, Yuki is very "te-eng" nw & less excitable than when she 1st came. I thk mabbe she very used to the environment nw so she doesnt follow us ard the hse anymre but will guai-guai play w herself. Yest I held her in my lap & she actually wan to sleep in my arms & stuffed her face into the nook of my elbows 8| but she still love to play touch :(:P

I have netted my grilles ored (bottom)...I thk when u guys come, I need to net the top oso for safety & keep my keys safely...hahahhaa.

Attendees List Nw (Tentative--12th Apr)

Apple-jie (1 or 2?)

Mace Bro + Mace-sao ?

Val + Ran

Xlan + Mr Xlan?

Skywolf + Mr cat-charmer

Bluberi + HB

Bunbun + Mr Bun?

LLhome + Mr LL?

Mr & Mrs Compassvale?

Cantona Bro + wifey?

Koikoi?

Jessi + Lurgee? (me go hunt them dwn)

Not sure if I left out anyone......Thk its a Sat, we can prepare funger food if u all dont mind....then can always order KFC... :notti::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
huh you know the touch n go game ~ they will bang against the wall .. and make paw prints .. i tried to clean away but end up makin it worst .. :P

think you can find a better deal at the IT fair ~ if it's not for the crowd n my empty pocket , i would

have gone there to get my Wii :dunno:

There's this 3M sponge thing in the supermkts (oneside white color, the other side blue color) selling for abt $3? I always use it to clean dirty marks off my walls (eg color nail scratches by me, not yuki), quite effective wor. Heng Yuki hafnt play this touch-&-go on the walls yet, she oni plays with the doormats & carpets & my feet.....phew :notti::notti:

IT show was super crowded but I didnt really check out the games. Was WII cheaper there? I thot abt the same cuz they dont seem to drop px wan...But yah hor, I shd haf tried to find the game there...shucks....the games sme got price drop...

The neighborhood shop we always frequent gives a 5% membership discount so BrownMse keep on frequenting them :notti::P

Apple-jie (1 or 2?)

Mace Bro + Mace-sao ?

Val + Ran

Xlan + Mr Xlan?

Skywolf + Mr cat-charmer

Bluberi + HB

Bunbun + Mr Bun?

LLhome + Mr LL?

Mr & Mrs Compassvale?

Cantona Bro + wifey? I will try to apply leave on that day. Wifey wont be coming :notti:

Koikoi?

Not sure if I left out anyone......Thk its a Sat, we can prepare funger food if u all dont mind....then can always order KFC... :P:dunno:

Harlow Cantona bro, u working on Sat?....Until wat time?

Isit better for later timeslot? Sry u haf to waste a day leave wor....

think xlan should be back soon

then bluberi also confirm mah, as long as she can make it that day

mace also should be going

and skywolf as well :dunno:

when when when???? :P looking forward to seeing yuki!!

apple = 1

maybe we all bring some food then can have potluck :P

Okie, if not convenient for those not driving, can dont bring oso la....shd haf enuff food, I'll go hme ask Chef BrownMse to plan.... :dunno::notti:

Btw, if u guys driving, rem to bring coupons wor...my side Fong Feifei is very the guk-lark wan :notti::notti:

Good morning girls! :)

Hahaha...I thk I jus broke into a SCAM here...:notti::P

Okie, will try for Apr 12 since so many of u can make it..... :P:dunno:

Btw, Yuki is very "te-eng" nw & less excitable than when she 1st came. I thk mabbe she very used to the environment nw so she doesnt follow us ard the hse anymre but will guai-guai play w herself. Yest I held her in my lap & she actually wan to sleep in my arms & stuffed her face into the nook of my elbows 8| but she still love to play touch :(:P

I have netted my grilles ored (bottom)...I thk when u guys come, I need to net the top oso for safety & keep my keys safely...hahahhaa.

Apple-jie (1 or 2?)

Mace Bro + Mace-sao ?

Val + Ran

Xlan + Mr Xlan?

Skywolf + Mr cat-charmer

Bluberi + HB

Bunbun + Mr Bun?

LLhome + Mr LL?

Mr & Mrs Compassvale?

Cantona Bro + wifey?

Koikoi?

Not sure if I left out anyone......Thk its a Sat, we can prepare funger food if u all dont mind....then can always order KFC... :notti::notti:

12apr shd be ok...

Harlow Cantona bro, u working on Sat?....Until wat time?

Isit better for later timeslot? Sry u haf to waste a day leave wor....

No problem for that. I also need to take a break some time. :P

YUKI here I come...wee.... :dunno:

No problem for that. I also need to take a break some time. :bangwall:

YUKI here I come...wee.... :bangwall:

bro , ran dun allow me to bring my boys over ... scared they will fight with yuki and mess up greycat's place

while me trying to dognap yuki :P:dunno::D

thus you have to come to my place to see them :notti:

No problem for that. I also need to take a break some time. :bangwall:

YUKI here I come...wee.... :dunno:

Gd to hear dat....me oso need a break dats why applying leave next wk.... :D:(

Btw, do u haf Jessi + Lurgee contact? Even though they stay next blk & I always bump into them, I dont have Jessi hp no I jus realised, oni got KoiKoi's le......

If u haf, can help me pass this gathering msg to them? Thanksya! :)

Can cham-guan ur hse or nt? :bangwall::P Neber see b4 le....hee...

Thanks Val :) for being so thotful & thanks to Ran too :)

I still dono Yuki's reaction to other dogs yet & hafnt sterilise her so u got a pt there I guess. Im nt worried abt the mess though lah, we r used to cleaning up S--T nw, hahah :D She has so far pee on 3 spots of the carpet, the last being lastnite when her papa was playg WII & ignorg her... 8|

Btw are ur boys neutered? If nt, u planning to neuter them? Im waiting for her to reach 6mths old den can neuter her le.....But sme pet trainers dont reali advise me to do dat cuz they say she will grow fat & it will be bad for her back (they got long body short legs)....prolly ask the vet mre on her next visit bah... :notti:

When u openhse?

Edited by Greycat

Gd to hear dat....me oso need a break dats why applying leave next wk.... :notti::notti:

Btw, do u haf Jessi + Lurgee contact? Even though they stay next blk & I always bump into them, I dont have Jessi hp no I jus realised, oni got KoiKoi's le......

If u haf, can help me pass this gathering msg to them? Thanksya! :)

Can cham-guan ur hse or nt? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Neber see b4 le....hee...

Thanks Val :) for being so thotful & thanks to Ran too :)

I still dono Yuki's reaction to other dogs yet & hafnt sterilise her so u got a pt there I guess. Im nt worried abt the mess though lah, we r used to cleaning up S--T nw, hahah :D She has so far pee on 3 spots of the carpet, the last being lastnite when her papa was playg WII & ignorg her... 8|

Btw are ur boys neutered? If nt, u planning to neuter them? Im waiting for her to reach 6mths old den can neuter her le.....But sme pet trainers dont reali advise me to do dat cuz they say she will grow fat & it will be bad for her back (they got long body short legs)....prolly ask the vet mre on her next visit bah... :dunno:

When u openhse?

haha .. think i better be alone wor .. coz with them ard , i can't really handle them well while chatting with you or playing with yuki ...

oh~ my boys are not yet neuter ... still looking for a good vet for them .. hoping to get near SK .. having 2 of them in the cab , can "kill" me ... and they surely to hump onto yuki !!

dun wan yuki to have weird babys of corrgi cum shin tzu or corrgi cum yorkies :jawdrop:

me planning for mini gathering on 13 Apr ~

most of my weekends working wor ... REal openhouse will be scheduled in future ~

Edited by ranval9

No problem for that. I also need to take a break some time. :sport-smiley-004:

YUKI here I come...wee.... :sport-smiley-004:

Sounds familiar.... !!

Greycat, we shd be ok. Will re-confirm again...

Gd to hear dat....me oso need a break dats why applying leave next wk.... :jawdrop::dunno:

If u haf, can help me pass this gathering msg to them? Thanksya! :notti:

Can cham-guan ur hse or nt? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Neber see b4 le....hee...

U got a mail!

No prob can come down anytime in the evening remember to bring Yuki along my wife will sure love her. !!

hey wats the occassion on 12 apr? i dunno leh? go greycat hse izzit? hse warming? veri blur here....

i jus got my ger spayed... she used to not eating her own dinner. always gotto coax her to eat. maybe she dun like her food or wat. but after spaying, she eats her dinner everynite until clean clean, finishing the whole bowl.. i swear tis had nvr happen b4. so gotto make sure she dun overweight. coz very prone to HD.