Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
dun tink so bah... she veri troublesome one. gotto let her be familiar wif everyone. if not when ppl touch her, she will pee. oso she got car sick... gotto look after in the car. if i bring her go ar, i no need enjoy liaoz.

No need to bring Ginger over, later after Greycat's hse we can hop over to ur hse and dognap her. Furthermore still got pool table. :notti::notti:

No need to bring Ginger over, later after Greycat's hse we can hop over to ur hse and dognap her. Furthermore still got pool table. :notti::notti:

she so jiat lat u all also wan dognap her... :notti: okok. give u some tips... she veri easily win over one. jus give her some ice. heheh!:notti:

I think there's only 1 temple facing the st 64 blocks (Behind) which I know of only. Is that right greycat

Harlow Ll & Bunbun....:dancingqueen:

Yah I thk so....there's like a telecom next to it?....But my hse is still inside abit....

Basically if u were to put a straightline frm JP to LLhme hse, my hse is midway among the flats...smething like dat....

As for the Mac hor, there r a few Macs ard leh....Pioneer Mac is the 24hr Mac....

can i join???

Harlow Jaren.....welcome welcome :yamseng:

Harlow all.... zz

Been missing frm RT for a wk as I went on leave frm the office for a week, :dribble::dribble: Well there's a comp at hme but I didnt want to go near comp or work at all so I chose to eye-no-see-is-best!

Been playing wif Yuki the whole week, and she has finally had her 4th jab!:dancingqueen: Doc says she can go gai-gai in a few days time!:yamseng: Yippeee!:notti: Other than being abit grumpy after the jab, she was alrite most of it, will update sme pics again soon....

Hse no change le....must motivate myself to decor abit.... zz

yippee that means we'll be putting our dog nap plan into action soon :dribble: :dribble:

i wanna play touch with yuki :help::D

Harlow apple-jie :notti:

Good luck for ur GZ trip wor...wait for u to come bac n plan :dribble::drunk:

Still got Fifi & Ginger for u to dognap....haha

Btw, Yuki is abit like a cat nw wor...got a pic of her frm backview, look like big ginger-color cat :jawdrop: She oso behaves like 1 cuz she's always sneaking up behind us silently.... :bleah:

:rolleyes: , dats wat BrownMse say too...he feel dat we got a cat smetimes....

And she hardly ever barks, so its pretty silent like cats....got her a cat-collar too (wif a bellbell so can hear her). Cat collars r so much prettier than dog collars it seems... :rofl:

Harlow apple-jie :)

Good luck for ur GZ trip wor...wait for u to come bac n plan :rofl::rofl:

Still got Fifi & Ginger for u to dognap....haha

Btw, Yuki is abit like a cat nw wor...got a pic of her frm backview, look like big ginger-color cat :rolleyes: She oso behaves like 1 cuz she's always sneaking up behind us silently.... :P

There's Donut and Oreo also wor. :rofl: :rofl:

kekeke, maybe yuki is a meow meow in disguise :rofl:

maybe i should bring my girl to intro yuki to the ways of a proper queen :rolleyes:

Be prepared for cat furs flying and blurry pets zooming past and around.... :rofl::rofl:

Hahha....*nodnod* den I get a chance to catnap sheepcat!:rolleyes: Yuki stretches like a cat too....aka catstretch style....

Harlow Skywolf :rofl: Thk Donut & Oreo nt coming....its a gerger-dog gathering :rofl: cuz Yuki nt neutered yet, in fact, she may b gg on heat sn....dangerous... :rofl::rofl: