Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i can oni :yamseng::dribble: over this wmf wok... my hubby will nv allow me to get one lor.

Longterm investment mah.... :dribble:

This wok is hubby BrownMse wan to buy 1....cuz we bght a meyer cheap 1 @ $39 den sooty liao....no gd. So nw, invest in a better one, better conduction of heat for wmf pots oso.... :dribble:

Longterm investment mah.... :dribble:

This wok is hubby BrownMse wan to buy 1....cuz we bght a meyer cheap 1 @ $39 den sooty liao....no gd. So nw, invest in a better one, better conduction of heat for wmf pots oso.... :dribble:

my mum bought me a set of pots.. dunno simi brand called AMC... cost $900+ :dribble::yamseng: told her i dun wan n she ordered it when i was not around. i could haf gotten WMF with that $$ :~ and the pots i oni used less than 3 times lor. somemore dun com with a wok. i juz got a cheapo wok fm the market. my hubby said i dun need an expensive wok coz i dun really koe how to cook. :P

Edited by bluberi

Wow....dats alota $$:yamseng:! Ur mommy loves u la... :dribble:

I not expert at pots, but frm pricetag, can tell it shd b a gd set....if no gd, u shd tear dwn their signboard :dribble:

Oh if u dont cook often, den ok la....

The thing abt cheapo woks is dat, if u oso using Citygas, the fire is bigger than if u using cylinder gas wan. Den ur food n woks wld get burned easily nia....

Hee...no worries, she wasnt on Spore flyer la....bluff u! 8|8|

But she is terrified of heights.... :dribble::dribble:

Btw, jus replied on Xlan blog....thk yest n tdy got Double-rebates for Tangs if Im nt wrong...

We saw a wmf wok very gd for steaming (comes w glass cover) @ $169, my MIL help me buy yest ored cuz I got no time to go dwn.....

i know she's not on s'pore flyer lah

but being at the ht (carried by you) is enough to scare some dogs liao

esp if you forget she's a dog and just drop her like that :yamseng::dribble:

double-rebate only 12% right?

me still waiting for the robinson sale where there's 20% storewide and 10% for WMF on top of the 20% :P:~

Harlow apple-jie,

Yup she's a timid dog by nature... :rofl::good:

Wont drop her la 8| ....though there was once I almost 4got she got short legs & dont jump.... 8| cuz my labbit will auto jump dwn.....

In the pic, I was sitting on the floor actually...someone taking a pic of her n she jus wont stay still 8|

Oh, nt sure abt the original px of wok but $169 is discountd px ored I thk. Yup, rebate is 12% nia...

Wow....dats alota $$:good:! Ur mommy loves u la... 8|

I not expert at pots, but frm pricetag, can tell it shd b a gd set....if no gd, u shd tear dwn their signboard 8|

Oh if u dont cook often, den ok la....

The thing abt cheapo woks is dat, if u oso using Citygas, the fire is bigger than if u using cylinder gas wan. Den ur food n woks wld get burned easily nia....

i koe she loves me but i tink $900+ for 3 pots is too much for a brand i nv heard of...

ya, nv cook much so use a normal wok can liao.. but i tink the current one is a tat too small coz my mil has problem frying bee hoon with it. need a bigger one. the current one oni gd enough for normal small cooking. we use citygas.. so the wok heats up easily.. food was cooked quickly. the eggs usually ended up overcooked :rofl:

Poor Yuki, her eyes are soo big like that when terrified. :)

Bluberi, my mum use AMC also~~~~ She bought a set of AMC products from pots, pans.. big & small ones also. That was over 5-10 years ago and its still serving well. For one thing AMC products is on a par with the WMF products & confirm stable too. I had a look at the WMF products the other time, so the AMC products should be more or less on a par with WMF from my viewpoint.

Harlow Bunbun, great! Hafnt met u n LLhome before wor! :D

Can bring sme of ur cologne to test on Yuki? :good::good: The yucky spray thg which petshop sells doesnt work on her at all, waste my $$ :):) I got put newspp under her peepan to absorb the pee but when she's let out to play, she will jus pee outsde when she too hongsim playing, sigh... :(

Speaking of inflatable rubber pool, I realli thot of buying one to let her practise swimming, abt 1.5m-2m wide but nt deep enuff le...its abt $50 frm toysrus(?). BrownMse say I dingdong...

Harlow Compassvale, I wld luv to meet Fifi oso, she look so cute wor!! :wub: :wub:

Mabbe I go get the inflatable pool 1st den we organise pool-gathering!:jammin: For the doggies!:dunno: To learn swimming.... :rofl: :rofl:

Do u all bring ur doggies to swim? :)

Apple-jie, u broke Sheepcat's heart la.... :P

haha.. we never brought fifi swimming before - dont know if she will like it - she shivers when we bathe her so i reckon she's scared of water? :dunno:

Poor Yuki, her eyes are soo big like that when terrified. :)

Bluberi, my mum use AMC also~~~~ She bought a set of AMC products from pots, pans.. big & small ones also. That was over 5-10 years ago and its still serving well. For one thing AMC products is on a par with the WMF products & confirm stable too. I had a look at the WMF products the other time, so the AMC products should be more or less on a par with WMF from my viewpoint.

i see... glad to hear dat.. thanks BunBun!

Compassvale: The trick is to hug fifi close to you when venturing into water like the sea or a pool. I read somewhere else in an old reader digest issue last time. Basically dogs are like babies which you will tend to take greater care until they can take care of themselves in the water if they take to it that is.

Blueberi: No prob. The only difference is that AMC products are not that shiny as WMF products thats for sure but considered stable judging on how far its served my mum.

Harlow compassvale,

Shivering isit becuz fifi feel cold neh? U use warm water to bath her?

Yuki doesnt realli shiver when bathing but keep walking away, confirm dont like water.... :notti:

Thanks Bunbun for the tip...guess it be like bring babies to swim for 1st time, except dat I dont haf bb yet & neber tried b4....well, hope she doesnt give her mommy too many karate-kicks in the water.... :lol: