Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

LOL Greycat, I wish I can use the net at my co just like what you're doing hurhur. But my co blocked everything!!

So no choice but to use at night instead. :P Hubby will be on reservist for 2 weeks & he wouldn't like me to go to a gathering on my own even with summer. He would worry 'cos first time meeting people I haven't even met, so have to wait for him to be off reservist & another outing to come up~

Actually I am very fierce to summer, Hubby more soft soft towards summer though he does smack summer at times. So even the slightest movement, I will scold summer then he very still during shower until he is let out.

bunbun, you also very firece wor ...

me CMI leh ... one moment scolding n beating the boys ... once cool down, i will check for injuries and sayang them to the max ...

i totally behaving just like my own mother ... she would cane us non stop ... then later put soothing cream onto our cane marked legs n arms.

i ever beat oreo once that he bang onto the wall very hard that he yelp and limp for awhile ..

so heartpain ... me went overboard liao :notti: !!

btw your hubby worried that we would nap you too, along with summer ar ... :(:notti:

then see ya on 31apr wor :furious::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bunbun, you also very firece wor ...

me CMI leh ... one moment scolding n beating the boys ... once cool down, i will check for injuries and sayang them to the max ...

i totally behaving just like my own mother ... she would cane us non stop ... then later put soothing cream onto our cane marked legs n arms.

i ever beat oreo once that he bang onto the wall very hard that he yelp and limp for awhile ..

so heartpain ... me went overboard liao :P:P

btw your hubby worried that we would nap you too, along with summer ar ... :(:notti:

then see ya on 31apr wor :furious::notti:

Wow so early wake up to post in RT, me this timing still in wonder land. :notti: !! :P

Harlow Val...u no sleep today ah? Or u do hswwork thrghout the nite?? :notti:

Hee, think u engage BunBun better, her Summer mre well behaved. :notti: Yuki only behaves when we r ard, but if we go out n she alone in whole hse, she will create havoc liao :rofl: . Now I keep her in cage when Im nt hme or at nite sleeping, den she guai guai do her biz on peepan.

I jus managed to bring Yuki out on her 1st real-walk yest evening. 1st real one becuz the 1st one she was dragged, not walking at all. This time, she run happily n even jump all over the other doggies she met at void-deck. We went to foodcourt Koufu to buy dinner smemore, so happy! :lol:

Harlow Val...u no sleep today ah? Or u do hswwork thrghout the nite?? :rofl:

Hee, think u engage BunBun better, her Summer mre well behaved. :good: Yuki only behaves when we r ard, but if we go out n she alone in whole hse, she will create havoc liao :good: . Now I keep her in cage when Im nt hme or at nite sleeping, den she guai guai do her biz on peepan.

I jus managed to bring Yuki out on her 1st real-walk yest evening. 1st real one becuz the 1st one she was dragged, not walking at all. This time, she run happily n even jump all over the other doggies she met at void-deck. We went to foodcourt Koufu to buy dinner smemore, so happy! :D

Good start :rofl: Next can bring Yuki to the stadium for jogging too. :notti:

hihi

me woke up since 4am mah , got fever again ..after shower too freshen up to go back to sleep ...

din do housework, coz need to turn on the lights ... mace goin to "kill" me for wasting of my hardearn money for pub bills ... thus end up turn on only pc and spamming almost every renotalk t-blog ...

just got back from the vet, gettin oreo to be desex ... donut is so scared too , knowing next will be his turn soon ...

Good start :rofl: Next can bring Yuki to the stadium for jogging too. :notti:

Harlow bro! Thanks....but she very slow wor, short legs mah, will take long time to complete 1 round la..... :good::good:

Harlow Val...poor thing....drink mre water for fever...n rest well, dont blog liao la...

Dat day I oso hamtam Yuki w feather duster (but not so hard la) den later check her thigh to see got canemarks or not.....heartpain oso me understand. Everytime I hamtam her hor, I thk my neighbors will thk its a yellow-face hsewife scolding the kid....so malu... :D

U mean u neutering them ah? Donut must be thinkg :rofl::~

Harlow bro! Thanks....but she very slow wor, short legs mah, will take long time to complete 1 round la..... :bath::good:

Harlow Val...poor thing....drink mre water for fever...n rest well, dont blog liao la...

Dat day I oso hamtam Yuki w feather duster (but not so hard la) den later check her thigh to see got canemarks or not.....heartpain oso me understand. Everytime I hamtam her hor, I thk my neighbors will thk its a yellow-face hsewife scolding the kid....so malu... :D

U mean u neutering them ah? Donut must be thinkg :sport-smiley-004::P

me dun like to drink water :sport-smiley-004:

ya.. oreo looks so helpless in the cage while donut shivers all the way home ~

me dun like to drink water :bath:

ya.. oreo looks so helpless in the cage while donut shivers all the way home ~

Water is the best medicine in the world. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Each person must at least consume 1L of H2O a day. :good::D:P

Water is the best medicine in the world. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Each person must at least consume 1L of H2O a day. :P8|8|

I thk its 8 litres rite? :good: 1 litre little bit oni....

I same as Val la...I oni drink Kopi-ping daily...twice a day, den tell myself its still water but mixed w kopi-hun nia.....hahaha :D

Val--Go TCM shop buy sme Yeo-Sim-Chew, boil w water n gulp it dwn la :bath: .....but dun mix w ur med...

I thk its 8 litres rite? :D 1 litre little bit oni....

I same as Val la...I oni drink Kopi-ping daily...twice a day, den tell myself its still water but mixed w kopi-hun nia.....hahaha :P

Val--Go TCM shop buy sme Yeo-Sim-Chew, boil w water n gulp it dwn la :good: .....but dun mix w ur med...

eeek yeo-sim-chew .. i very dislike that ...

my water must be mix with something wor ... only drink plain water when takin pills

pop panadol now okay le ... think my aunty coming earlier .. back aching liao ... :sport-smiley-004:

wanted to buy food but see the sun so sian ... so hot ...

somemore still dun know what to cook for dinner ... been ta bao till sian liao .. :sport-smiley-004::bath:

I thk its 8 litres rite? :sport-smiley-004: 1 litre little bit oni....

I same as Val la...I oni drink Kopi-ping daily...twice a day, den tell myself its still water but mixed w kopi-hun nia.....hahaha :bath:

Val--Go TCM shop buy sme Yeo-Sim-Chew, boil w water n gulp it dwn la :sport-smiley-004: .....but dun mix w ur med...

8 litres???? tink haf H2O poisoning.. too much H2O also nt good wor. the recommended is 1.6 litres/day. :good:

YSC oso got taste la.....mix abit salt I thk can.... :sport-smiley-004:

Really must :bath::good: .....

Nwadays weather terrible la...I jus cut my hair short short on Sat cuz so hot....nw look very cartoon :sport-smiley-004:

U better go sleep la...

YSC oso got taste la.....mix abit salt I thk can.... 8|

Really must 8|8| .....

Nwadays weather terrible la...I jus cut my hair short short on Sat cuz so hot....nw look very cartoon 8|

U better go sleep la...

can't sleep .. stoning away ..

later still need to fetch oreo from the vet ... heng bery nearby.

still need to buy food for dinner leh ...

sick of ta baoing le .. yet clueless of what to cook ...

so far only have rice, eggs , carrots, onions, potatoes, garlic ..

oooo .. we will get to see a new you on 12th :lol:8|

U can cook veg soup! 8| But u need chkn or porkribs....

Put onion, carrots, potato in with a clove of garlic..n sme chkn stock n porkribs. Den steam egg w rice? (jus put on top nia)....so there u haf fiber & protein liao....

Soup = water 8|

Hehehe, Im gg to scare BrownMse 1st...he jus touch dwn tdy, later picking me up... I dint tell him I cut my hair at all, hahaha :lol:8|

U can cook veg soup! 8| But u need chkn or porkribs....

Put onion, carrots, potato in with a clove of garlic..n sme chkn stock n porkribs. Den steam egg w rice? (jus put on top nia)....so there u haf fiber & protein liao....

Soup = water ;)

Hehehe, Im gg to scare BrownMse 1st...he jus touch dwn tdy, later picking me up... I dint tell him I cut my hair at all, hahaha :lol:8|

oh i had that last week le .. ran said it's nice ... now he wan stew leh ..

mum tells me to get chix or pork , shallots, etc ... a nonya dish .. 1st time .. wish me lucks ..

haha .. hope brownMse won't faint upon seeing the new you 8|

while we were still dating then, i had cut my hair once bery short n super boyish ..

ran fainted wor and tot he saw a slimmer figure of my own mother ... 8|8|

me goin to compasspoint now .. brb ..

sian .. confirmed aunty came liao ~