Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Must ask greycat when she wanna have an encore cupcake baking cum doggie gathering again? And you got to turn up for it no matter what! :rofl:

Actually, summer was very naughty so had to put him in a enclosed fence perimeter for the most part of the time spent at greycat's place 'cos he kept trying to hump poor donut & at the same time fighting too. Oreo is most adorable, very small and kept licking everywhere. I think Donut likes summer in a sense? Yuki is very lively,

Wow Odielim, MIA for sooooo long. ;)

Really look like ice cream. "lick" "lick" :dribble::sport-smiley-004:

Donut look so skinny with his fury tail. :) Yuki & Summer must be dead tired after playing with so many friends. :yamseng:

Look forward to the next gathering. ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Actually, summer was very naughty so had to put him in a enclosed fence perimeter for the most part of the time spent at greycat's place 'cos he kept trying to hump poor donut & at the same time fighting too. Oreo is most adorable, very small and kept licking everywhere. I think Donut likes summer in a sense? Yuki is very lively,

Guess Donut though he saw Oreo's Big Brother. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Harlow...

Sorri hafnt had the time to post the pics...brght Yuki out after the baking session yestday oso...

We had great fun baking, basically 3 gals + 4 dogs! And BrownMse was supposed to jaga the 4 doggies...

Picture of our cupcake! Not bad hor? :dancingqueen:

Cupcakes.jpg

A close-up shot :dancingqueen:

CupcakesCloseup.jpg

:dribble::dribble::dribble:

I think i can offer my hubby to help BrownMse next time. ;)

wa.. those cupcakes so lovely.. 怎么舍得吃? :wub:

apple, glad tat ur mama is discharged, how's she now?

Waiting for Greycat see if she wants to organise an encore cupcake outing?

Btw must see when you guys also free, die die also must come. :P

she is fine, recuperating at home

thanks for the concern :yamseng:

when are we going to have another cupcake session?

:) Apple jiejie, That's great to hear about your mum's discharge!

About the gathering yesterday, me and ranval had fun playing with the piping decorations after the baking of cupcakes. LLhome couldn't make it last min. So left me and Ranval + our doggies.

Greycat will post pics of the cupcakes & doggie pics I think. Ranval's oreo is really so small, 2x smaller than summer in size. :P Yuki very enthusiastic bite my pony tail also. Only naughty one is my summer. :( bad summer, trying to hump donut. :rofl:

PS: Ranval , thanks for fetching me yesterday! Didn't manage to pay you for part of the taxi fare. :(

Yesh Yesh so glad that Apple's mum is much better now..

Had lots fun wor .. as Brownmse not at home during the session , each of us had to take turns to watch the

doggies ... Buay tahan, donut n summer .. taking each chance to hump each other while oreo was fearful of yuki n summer .. took him awhile to play with them ... poor yuki was so lonely .. none of the boys was interested with her .. thou she tried to play with oreo .. oreo "kicked" her away .. tsk tsk ...

the cupcakes are yummy ... my parents and ran loves them ...

ran wan me to add chocolate chip into the mixture and think the cupcakes abit dry.

but he said that the cupcakes look so cute to eat ....

while my parents found the cupcakes sweet :P :P

the gathering is totally a success. :D :D

No worries about the cab fare , just a detour.

Hehehe I lub your oreo alot. :wub: very cute, can steal hearts already !!

Ya bth both donut and summer the way they were going on at that. My hubby mentioned that we should have let the doggies alone the way they are 'cos of the male urge to dominate over other dogs, like being the head of a pack. :bangwall: And he mentioned that while the cupcakes look nice in terms of deco, the chocolate flavor is not nearly as nice as the ones I made before. He only ate 2 and a half cupcakes in this case. I think it must be that the batter was all liquid? :dunno: My mum says the cupcakes look tempting and nice to eat when I showed her the cupcake pics. For me, I like the meringue buttercream. I will get fat eating too much of the buttercream at this rate. :o

Yesh Yesh so glad that Apple's mum is much better now..

Had lots fun wor .. as Brownmse not at home during the session , each of us had to take turns to watch the

doggies ... Buay tahan, donut n summer .. taking each chance to hump each other while oreo was fearful of yuki n summer .. took him awhile to play with them ... poor yuki was so lonely .. none of the boys was interested with her .. thou she tried to play with oreo .. oreo "kicked" her away .. tsk tsk ...

the cupcakes are yummy ... my parents and ran loves them ...

ran wan me to add chocolate chip into the mixture and think the cupcakes abit dry.

but he said that the cupcakes look so cute to eat ....

while my parents found the cupcakes sweet :P :P

the gathering is totally a success. :D :D

No worries about the cab fare , just a detour.

Taking of which how come nobody reserve one cupcake for me. :furious:

Hehe, u neber appear mah.... :P

Next time u come n jaga the doggies la....very siong wor :notti: