Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

nice kitchen.. i like everything ... except the beige line running above the kitchen cabinet (no offence pls ) i oldfashion la. hahaha...

the white laminate is lovely...almost seamless...

no wonder la... now i know who ur id is! hahha... :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ur doors look nice! Btw, what did u do with ur original doors? Wonder do u still hv them? Coz I m looking for doors to replace mine. Let me know if u hv them to sell. Thanks

Wah! U engage new nyew to design ur hse?!! Her work is excellent.. Planning to engage her when my hse is done approximately nex year.. Btw.. Is she expensive? Hehe. :)

"Quality work with reasonable price" .. that's all i can comment. So far so good from the pictures you can see. Not the very very fancy kind but daring and bold. :notti:

Ur doors look nice! Btw, what did u do with ur original doors? Wonder do u still hv them? Coz I m looking for doors to replace mine. Let me know if u hv them to sell. Thanks

I didn't opt for HDB flooring and doors. So i need to get new doors lo. :jammin:

Oh, did you bought the vacuum cleaner during the promo too?

No...bought it from Best Denki @normal price. I like it coz it is very portable n rather powerful for its size.

I like the bright colours you use for your furniture....:)

No...bought it from Best Denki @normal price. I like it coz it is very portable n rather powerful for its size.

I like the bright colours you use for your furniture.... :)

Thanks for your compliment. The colours selection was decided by my ID and CFO. Luckily it turns out well. :good:

wahhh... the lights is pretty pretty!! :thumbs up: how much does one of these cost?

making budget for my new place.

17 April 2013

Brought the new vacuum cleaner back home to try out and Surprise!! the room doors are up!

IMG-20130418-WA0013.jpg

The veneer doors look clean and neat. But after a through check, my CFO found a few scars on the doors.

wahhh... the lights is pretty pretty!! :thumbs up: how much does one of these cost?

making budget for my new place.

The links can be found in my thread. Please look for them.

Hi lawrenceke, i've been following your thread closely...very well done work by your excellent ID!! u mind sharing her contact and your quotation ma?

my email is harocarlos@hotmail.com

Hi lawrenceke, i've been following your thread closely...very well done work by your excellent ID!! u mind sharing her contact and your quotation ma?

my email is harocarlos@hotmail.com

You can find her in fb. Just search for Newnyew Design. Don't worry about the quotation. You must first like her work and professional service. :thumbs up:

21 April 2013

Always wanted to create a cosy corner to work and relax in the master bedroom. Since i have an area outside the toilet that me and my CFO left it empty, ideas kept coming in whether should we convert it to a walk in wardrobe or a corner where both of us can do work together or a long dressing table.

After browsing through several house designing magazines and online reviews, we decided to put all our ideas into one big secret project.

Getting all the stuffs at one of the most famous store in Singapore

2013-04-21_173203.jpg

Bought 3 big parcels. Only managed to fix up one parcel and tada...

2013-04-21_231033.jpg

Simple and neat table that can be used for dressing table or computer table.

2013-04-21_231046.jpg

Still left 2 parcels to complete 50% of the cosy corner. Stay tuned for more updates! :dancingqueen: