Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also gotten a 1.6m x 2.3m white carpet from taobao. It fits just nice for my white sofa and coffee table. Price is around SGD$60 before shipping costs.

2013-05-04220704.jpg

My second batch of vodka collection are also here! You can see the limited collection series in the second row.

2013-05-04220717.jpg

Well done!

Happy for you that the mirror arrived perfect! :thumbs up:

Love your carpet and ottoman too.

I'm still worrying my mirror will not come in one piece which is arriving soon.... :unsure:

Well done!

Happy for you that the mirror arrived perfect! :thumbs up:

Love your carpet and ottoman too.

I'm still worrying my mirror will not come in one piece which is arriving soon.... :unsure:

If you had ordered through Peeka, the mirrors should come in one piece. They took great care to prevent damages though I didn't opt for the insurance package. :jammin:

For the benefits of all, here are the links for the carpet and otterman...

Carpet

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=19375560637

Otterman

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14333853287

Price of the items might have increased but it is still worth buying as the quality is the same compared to what local market is selling.

I am not posting the links for the mirrors as the seller is not honest and delay my mirror shipments which caused a major delay in my taobao shipment. :curse:

My last delivery came around 5:30pm. That's my Samsung fridge and Home Entertainment System!

2013-05-04153109.jpg

Nice 2 doors fridge that blends into my white kitchen.

The Samsung fridge comes with a free 39" LED TV promotion. Unfortunately, the TV is not ready for collection and I am waiting since March. Hopefully, the collection is soon.

My Samsung HTS

2013-05-04220959.jpg

I had initially ordered the HTE5530K model but Mega Store Salesman called me up the night before and told me that the model got recalled by Samsung due to some faults. He agreed to let me upgrade to another higher end model at a lower cost. So I got this HTF6530 instead. It comes with vacuum tube amp which produce nicer sound I guess.. :notti:

Final setup of the HTE

2013-05-05012912.jpg

how much is the ottomon inclusive of shipping ah? tryin to see if its worth it to buy from taobao.

The cost should be less than $30 with shipping.

How u order frm tabao? Peeka is tabao agent or? Y some item is same but different pricing, which we should choose? Tabao quality gd? How abt amazon?

How u order frm tabao? Peeka is tabao agent or? Y some item is same but different pricing, which we should choose? Tabao quality gd? How abt amazon?

I order from Peeka.sg, Peeka is a taobao agent, please visit their site and you will know how to proceed. You need to choose the item carefully, different sizes and dimensions cost differently. Quality not bad if you know which seller to buy from. Never tried Amazon, you need to ask the gurus from Kim76 thread! :good: