Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Lawrenceke,

Can share your wall decal contacts? Thinking of doing a full wall customised decal.

Thanks.

hi can pm me contacts for decal too?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

They fitted just nice. :thumbs up:

Let us know what deco you getting.

I done up a photo frame wall montage with all my CFO and my wedding photos. Might be getting those G Market decals to beautify the furnitures.

3 May 2013

Full house called me up and informed me that the coffee table and dining table can be delivered today. Wah, so happy! They deliver the stuffs one day earlier than the scheduled date. However my sofa can only be delivered on Sat because the sofa belongs to another delivery team and they are only free to deliver on Sat.

I arranged the delivery to come after 5pm as I off work around that timing. They came right after 5pm.

The purchase came with free installation and delivery. No GST charges!

2013-05-03181759.jpg

2013-05-03182502.jpg

Tada.. my dining table!

2013-05-03183745.jpg

Fit just nice below my dining chandelier! Swee Swee.. :dancingqueen:

Coffee Table is here as well. Workmanship is superb! I love the round round feeling.

2013-05-03183812.jpg

It has a secret compartment when you turn the table top..

2013-05-03183823.jpg

Isn't it sweet? Now I can place my cookies, snacks etc into the secret compartment! :notti:

4 May 2013

All my furniture will be here today! It will be a busy day for me and my CFO! We were all excited and tired through all these delivery arrangements and work commitments.

Full house sofa came first thing in the morning. Thumbs up for their services! In my earlier posts about the difficult decision on whether to buy Hommage sofa or the one from Full House and we made the decision to purchase from Full house despite Hommage staff telling me "interesting stories" about Full House delivery... I am glad that I go with my heart and went ahead to purchase from Full House. Good thing about Full House Furniture is that we can purchase through 0% credit card instalment plan and I am very cash strapped after all my household purchasing and it is a bonus to me compared to Hommage where I can only pay by cash or nets.

My white sofa with coffee table and carpet

2013-05-04220636.jpg

My King Size Bed from King Koil Sleep Boutique was second to come.

2013-05-04132505.jpg

Workers busy fixing up the bed frame.

2013-05-04133436.jpg

Tada.. my Bed is all setup! Thank god that the mbr can fit the King Size Bed with enough room for both me and CFO to walk around.

2013-05-04135616.jpg

I have to thank the lady who served us at King Koil Sleep Boutique in City Square Mall. We had requested the bed frame to be done up without a center lining in the middle and the bed frame came in a whole piece. The design we requested has to be made customised so there was no confirmation if the final product will come in the way we requested. So when the bed frame was setup, we were so glad that it was customised to what we requested without additional costs! :good:

Edited by lawrenceke

While waiting for the rest of my stuffs to arrive, I received a call from Peeka and I got told that my taobao shipment will be delivered to my place in the afternoon! So happy when I hear this.. the shipment got delayed due to my mirrors and finally it will be delivered to me on the same day where all my furniture are coming in. So excited.

Peeka service is really top notched. I received the stuffs about 30 minutes later after I got notified.

I bought a lot more compared to my last shipment and this time, my shipping costs are not cheap compared to the initial one perharp due to the volume size of my 2 taobao mirrors.

2013-05-04141101.jpg

See how the mirrors are packed. They are well protected by wooden crates and bubble wraps.

2013-05-04142043.jpg

It took me nearly an hour to unwrap the packaging! The mirrors are well protected and no signs of defects!

2013-05-04154626.jpg

I also got 2 ottomans from Taobao. They came in just nice for my bed side tables! Best of all, the price for 2 ottermans is cheaper than what one otterman is selling in S'pore. Quality is exactly the same!

2013-05-04142331.jpg

Edited by lawrenceke

I also gotten a 1.6m x 2.3m white carpet from taobao. It fits just nice for my white sofa and coffee table. Price is around SGD$60 before shipping costs.

2013-05-04220704.jpg

My second batch of vodka collection are also here! You can see the limited collection series in the second row.

2013-05-04220717.jpg

Coffee Table is here as well. Workmanship is superb! I love the round round feeling.

It has a secret compartment when you turn the table top..

2013-05-03183823.jpg

Isn't it sweet? Now I can place my cookies, snacks etc into the secret compartment! :notti:

For a moment, mistaken this one is use to chill your vodka. Put 2 buckets of ice in, put 3 bottles and an LED light cube and it will cooler than in a lounge.