Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

do u mind sharing the decal contact with me?

Thanks for ur help :)

Hi , mind sharing your window grille contact?

yvonne.lam.li.min@gmail.com

Hi, I also want the windows grilles contact.

Please PM me.

TIA!

Hi Can I get the contact for the windows as well

TIA!

Hi hi, please check your PM box! :notti:

23 April 2013

Plumber came down to install the water pipes from my gas heater and fixed up my kitchen mixer.

He did an excellent job and i don't see any messy water pipes.

2013-04-23_210134.jpg

My TB kitchen mixer

2013-04-23_210056.jpg

Seems abit small for my kitchen sink but it is still usable as the flexible arm can spray water all over the kitchen sink

2013-04-23_210111.jpg

The plumber will fix up my golden basin and tap today as the pipes are abit too long to fix. :angry2:

Hi , this is first time I read your blog . I realise i m getting same kitchen mixer from same shop 亮莎。and i m using Peeka for delivery. How's the performance of the kitchen mixer ? Any leaking ? I m going to install mine when my kitchen cabinet and top up and running this week .

My ID smsed me a good deal. She got a brand new kitchen sink available to give.

Sounds like a very tempting deal but I had already set sight for the Blanco Metra 9 kitchen sink from Hoe Kee. So no choice but to reject my ID's offer. :dunno:

After rejecting the good offer, I made my way down to IMM to purchase the kitchen sink and arranged delivery on the 22 Mar afternoon.

22 Mar 2013

Tada.. My kitchen sink is here. :dribble:

Opening up. Yes! I choose granite black to suit my black granite kitchen top!

2013-03-22130728.jpg

Overspent on my kitchen accessories. Hope my CFO don't... 8|

Hey.. just realise that I bought the same sink as you.. but I got it in grey :notti:

Edited by dreamzgal

Hey lawerenceke.... your home is sooooo cool!

The volka decal sure adds character to your home :dribble:

I was also impressed by your golden theme for the bathroom :dribble:

Hi , this is first time I read your blog . I realise i m getting same kitchen mixer from same shop 亮莎。and i m using Peeka for delivery. How's the performance of the kitchen mixer ? Any leaking ? I m going to install mine when my kitchen cabinet and top up and running this week .

The kitchen mixer is great, I love it very much and it came with a great price that no shops in Spore can offer me!

Hey lawerenceke.... your home is sooooo cool!

The volka decal sure adds character to your home :dribble:

I was also impressed by your golden theme for the bathroom :dribble:

Thanks for your compliment! My ID did a great job and I add on with the vodka theme. :dancingqueen:

16 May 2013

My ID finally handover the house to me! She managed to rectify all the minor issues and I got the carpenter to add 2 Excel pull out racks to my kitchen.

Tada, these are the 2 Excel pull out racks that I added to my kitchen. This will help my mum to retrieve any pots and pans easily.

2013-05-19221548.jpg

I also got the carpenter to fill up the gap in between my kitchen cabinets and kitchen kerb. The gap is so obvious previously that I think cockroaches and ants can build a nest inside.

2013-05-19221659.jpg

Finally, the house is fully renovated and nicely done by my ID, New Nyew. All thanks to her that my abode got her new outlook and I felt so looking forward to stay for the years to come. Though ID has completed her project, my DIY project is on its way and I am so behind schedule!

Edited by lawrenceke

19 May 2013

The first DIY that I done is the deco of my mbr personal corner. I had decided to do a photo frame montage to deco this wall. Previously I used velco to stick onto the photo frames but it was not so lasting.. end up I removed all the photo frames, repaint the whole wall and hammer hooks to hang the photo frames in the old fashioned way.

This is the final result. So satisfied!

2013-05-18221410.jpg

The montage consists of my wedding photos and other overseas trips photos. So wonderful. :jammin:

Edited by lawrenceke

Hi Lawrenceke

Congrats! Nice Reno u got there for your house.. Care to pm me your decal & window grill contact? Thanks

Congrats bro for the great accomplished! Gong Xi Gong Xi! Njoy ur stay!! Cheers! :)

Yes.. yes.. Congrats too...

I love your photo wall, I wanna do one in the living area but end up decided to hang a picture that Hubby like.

Looking at your photo wall, I am so tempted to find another wall in the house to do it :notti: