Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I had also arranged bomb shelter shelving contractor to come and install a L shaped shelving for my bomb shelter. The contractor was introduced by many neighbours in Fernvale crest and is quite well known in Punggol & Sengkang area. His pricing is good and the materials used are quality stuff!

The contractor is super punctual. I arranged installation at 6pm, he came at 5:30pm. Too bad, owner not at home and he waited outside my gate till 6pm. So far, this contractor is the only guy that I managed to contact in the afternoon and gotten my installation a few hours later. Efficient guy with great service!

Wooden planks for the shelving

2013-05-29181715.jpg

One man show

2013-05-29184009.jpg

Less than a hour.. all done up swee swee

2013-05-29185009.jpg

Thank god that after doing the shelving, my bomb shelter does not look too cramped! I can even put my bicycle inside! :good:

2013-05-29190259.jpg

I got another bicycle coming this weekend, need to self deliver from the southern part to Fernvale by cycling up. Let's see if I can fit 2 bicycles in the bomb shelter. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your storeroom is actually quite big which is good!

My storeroom is small, my current place is big that I can store lots of stuffs with 2 bicycles inside. :jawdrop:

My storeroom is small, my current place is big that I can store lots of stuffs with 2 bicycles inside. :jawdrop:

This is small? & ur current plc is even bigger? Wow! Mine jus 'nice' for the L-shape rack like urs..

Let's see if the new storeroom can pass the 2 bicycles test this weekend...

Can only test it when I got enough energy to cycle from old place to new place. It took me a 90 mins ride to cycle a 16km journey. getting old nowadays.. :curse:

I had also arranged bomb shelter shelving contractor to come and install a L shaped shelving for my bomb shelter. The contractor was introduced by many neighbours in Fernvale crest and is quite well known in Punggol & Sengkang area. His pricing is good and the materials used are quality stuff!

The contractor is super punctual. I arranged installation at 6pm, he came at 5:30pm. Too bad, owner not at home and he waited outside my gate till 6pm. So far, this contractor is the only guy that I managed to contact in the afternoon and gotten my installation a few hours later. Efficient guy with great service!

Wooden planks for the shelving

2013-05-29181715.jpg

One man show

2013-05-29184009.jpg

Less than a hour.. all done up swee swee

2013-05-29185009.jpg

Thank god that after doing the shelving, my bomb shelter does not look too cramped! I can even put my bicycle inside! :good:

2013-05-29190259.jpg

I got another bicycle coming this weekend, need to self deliver from the southern part to Fernvale by cycling up. Let's see if I can fit 2 bicycles in the bomb shelter. :notti:

Hey lawrenceke,

How much did you pay for the shelving services? I'm also thinking of doing shelving for my bomb shelter room (a.k.a storeroom) after my renovation is done. :notti:

Hey lawrenceke,

How much did you pay for the shelving services? I'm also thinking of doing shelving for my bomb shelter room (a.k.a storeroom) after my renovation is done. :notti:

Less than $200. :good:

Less than $200. :good:

Yo man, could you kindly give me your bomb shelter rack guy's contact?
He's not from Yew Sin right?
Many thanks again :)

Yo man, could you kindly give me your bomb shelter rack guy's contact?
He's not from Yew Sin right?
Many thanks again :)

share contact here. pardon me. can share your rack dimensions and exact cost.

thinking to self build or get ppl to do it.

I am staying in Punggol, would like to know the contact for the bomb shelter rack too. :)

I should start charging $1 for every contacts I give. Soon will be millionaire.. :notti:

A picture tells a thousand words!

969903_10151452273671262_717988872_n.jpg

Thank goodness u r a nice guy n nv charge or i m a few dollars poorer.... Haha! Hv a great wkend lawrence

Yeah you are right, lawrenceke is an awesome dude. :good:

If he start charging for every link or contact he share, most likely I have to remove a part of my renovation fees and transfer to him too. Hahaha! :lol:

Have a fantastic weekend peeps! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi lawrenceke... I truly enjoyed reading ur reno journey....thanks for sharing it..

Can i have ur wall decal contact? It looks awesome...

Thanks once again..