Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi , may I check with you did your ID advise you abt the city gas heater for rain shower ? I went to a few contractors , they advise me to install electric water storage instead saying that city gas does not give the pressure and also the piping will be seen and expose in the toilet which will be ugly. Initially I am thinking abt using city gas but was confuse after being told abt the negative.

Also wild it be ok to install 2 rain shower ? One in MBR and the other in common.

May I know which floor u staying ? Hear that will effect the pressure level too . Thanks

I didn't consult my ID about this. I made the decision solely based on my findings in renotalk threads. There are some bloggers who are using citygas and having rain shower in their bathrooms. But so far i only read owners having only one rainshower and not install both in their bathrooms. I stay in the lower floors in my block so my pressure so far is excellent. I got a neighbour staying in the 15th floor out of 26 floors, also having excellent water pressure so it really depends on your block layout and water pipes arrangments.

Hi lawrenceke, can you pm me your ID details & decals contact?

Thank you!

Hi Lawrenceke,

I love your golden bling bling vodka bottle decal. Can I have the contact too? Thanks

Bro, can you please send me your contacts for the windows? thanks!

hi hi, please check your mail boxes! :notti:

1 May 2013 Labour Day Hoilday

Yeah! Exactly 2 months of renovation and it is almost completed! Today, the stickman is coming over to paste my vodka decal!! Andy is the guy who is in charge of my decal and i can only comment him as Cheap, good and Super EFFICIENT!

For those who have been following my thread knows that i am a vodka collector but not to the hardcore type that have every single vodka bottle collection. I wanted to do up a golden bling bling vodka bottle decal in my living room but i am unable to find a good resolution vodka image in the internet. Thank God to Andy! He offered to take a photoshoot of my golden bling bling vodka bottle plus doing some photoshop on the image so that i can get it priinted asap. He took the picture on Saturday and today, he is ready to do the installation!

The image that Andy shown me before printing is exactly the same to what will be installed.

2013-05-01163044.jpg

I didn't expect that the gloss finishing is so nice and realistic. It is just like the bottle that i had!

Installation was a breeze. It took Andy just 15 mins to get the whole thing up. The picture is AWESOME!

2013-05-01164151.jpg

The overall effect is excellent. From my passageway to the living room, i can see the sharp resolution of the vodka decal. 100% $$ worth!!

2013-05-01183345.jpg

Hi lawrence!

Can share your decal contact please? Thanks!

The diy bathroom lights too chim for tech-idiot me.. Need ask hub to read.. Haha.. But thanks for posting!

Hahaha, I agrees with you. I read until I'm blur, still not sure how it work.

24 May 2013 Vesak Day

There is a Best Denki warehouse sales going on at Tagore lane. Prices are cheaper than Mustafa and Mega Discount Store! You might want to drop by and take a look if you are getting your electrical appliances! :good:

20130524_103104.jpg

Nice public holiday for me to queue up for great buys. Need a microware for my new house and Best Denki is selling them half price. Only 20 sets a day. For a 22L Sharp microware selling at $49, it is a steal to buy. Reached the warehouse at 9am and there are already 5 persons in queue.

Me and CFO got queue 6 and 7.

20130524_105549.jpg

There are also other household appliances for sale but I got everything I needed except a washing machine. There is another EXPO fair going on. Try my luck to see if the washing machine is cheaper.

Gotten one set for my abode and another set for my in laws. Nice belated Mothers' Day present!

20130524_113510.jpg

26 May 2013

Gotten my last electrical appliance for my new abode in the EXPO fair on Sunday. The price is so good that i got it immediately. Price is even cheaper than Best Denki Warehouse Sales.

20130526_152820.jpg

Delivery will be coming today. Hopefully everything comes swee swee. :good:

Hi,

Check with u,ur toilet glass door mount onto the metal frame? If possible can take the photo of the hinges? And also can pm me the window grill contact.thanks.

Hi,

Check with u,ur toilet glass door mount onto the metal frame? If possible can take the photo of the hinges? And also can pm me the window grill contact.thanks.

Hi Michael,

No, not installed on metal frame. It is screwed onto the tiles.

29 May 2013

My washing machine gotten from the EXPO fair on sunday will be here in the evening. Arrange specially after 6pm as I off work around that timing. The company that sold me the washing machine is Audio House. They are **** efficient as they called me nearly 8 hours earlier to arrange for delivery. Well, even they are available to deliver, the owner is at work and no one at home.. still have to wait till 6pm. :dunno:

They arrived on the dot. Installation was swift and less than 10 mins, they are done.

2013-05-29181851.jpg

Audio House delivery men are also very professional, the hose installed onto the HDB tap was leaking initially, the connection is not tight and water starts to leak. After figuring out where the problem is, they took another adapter to connect to the tap and link the hose to it.. Tada, problem solved!

Yeah! My washing machine is finally up running!

2013-05-29183141.jpg

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: