Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

22 April 2013

Target to fix up the remaining 2 parcels for my cosy corner.. not an easy task!

So many screws and parts for this heavy parcel!!

2013-04-22_205700.jpg

Took almost 3 hours to fix this up with CFO's help.. so tiring!

2013-04-22_231240.jpg

Yeah, my 50% completed cosy corner where me and my CFO can do work, play games together. Mini cabinet to put our barang barang..

2013-04-22_232315.jpg

The grey wall looks plain. Time to get some deco to beautify it. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

23 April 2013

Plumber came down to install the water pipes from my gas heater and fixed up my kitchen mixer.

He did an excellent job and i don't see any messy water pipes.

2013-04-23_210134.jpg

My TB kitchen mixer

2013-04-23_210056.jpg

Seems abit small for my kitchen sink but it is still usable as the flexible arm can spray water all over the kitchen sink

2013-04-23_210111.jpg

The plumber will fix up my golden basin and tap today as the pipes are abit too long to fix. :angry2:

24 April 2013

Tiler came today to rectify some tiles in my mum's bedroom. The tiles are uneven and a total of 5 tiles are replaced.

IMG-20130424-WA0004.jpg

I believe homo tiles are uneven by nature but my ID is willing to redo the tiles after i feedback to her. :good: for her professional services.

2013-04-24_201624.jpg

House is so dusty after the tiling works. :jawdrop:

Granite guy also came to fix up my granite shelving in both toilets. I had reused the spare granite material that was cut from the kitchen top to create shelving for my toilets.

2013-04-24_200751.jpg

Nicely cut and finishing is nicer than i expected.

2013-04-24_200017.jpg

Close up of the shelving.

2013-04-24_200026.jpg

Hey there! Just dropping by to say that your house is indeed very gorgeously renovated, especially with all your bold and creative ideas!

I'm also renovating my house at the moment but mine will be just the typical 4-room flat outlook as I had * regrettably* opt for the HDB tiles and doors, plus the fact that my ID did not contribute any creative ideas into my home design (probably due to the fact that I have a tight budget :( ).

I wish you all the best in your final stages of the renovation. :D

P.S: If you don't mind, I would like to 'steal' some ideas from you for my own renovation too (eg "reusing spare granite material cut from the kitchen top to create shelving for toilets")

Cheeeeeeeers! :good:

Hey there! Just dropping by to say that your house is indeed very gorgeously renovated, especially with all your bold and creative ideas!

I'm also renovating my house at the moment but mine will be just the typical 4-room flat outlook as I had * regrettably* opt for the HDB tiles and doors, plus the fact that my ID did not contribute any creative ideas into my home design (probably due to the fact that I have a tight budget :( ).

I wish you all the best in your final stages of the renovation. :D

P.S: If you don't mind, I would like to 'steal' some ideas from you for my own renovation too (eg "reusing spare granite material cut from the kitchen top to create shelving for toilets")

Cheeeeeeeers! :good:

Thanks for your compliment! Please take whatever ideas that i shared in this blog. Sharing is caring. :dancingqueen:

I am a absolut vodka fan. Have been collecting vodka bottles everytime i went overseas and so far i have 20 plus bottles lying in my cupboard. My sisters are also very helpful to add on my collection everytime they went for business trips.

Just recently, my second sis got me a denim jeans edition of absolut vodka. :jammin: Just nice to add into my tv console feature wall.

2013-04-22_064753.jpg

In my earlier post regarding vodka wall decal, i managed to get several quotations to paste a customise vodka decal. Responses are great and prices range from $150 - $300 for the dimensions that i asked for.

This one was emailed to me last night.

Vodka_AampB.jpg

Which version is nicer? Option A or Option B? I can say the person who quoted me this is a very fast worker. It took him a few hours to work out the pictures after i sent him. :good: If workmanship is good, my mbr mural will be my next project to work on. :notti:

Thanks for your compliment! Please take whatever ideas that i shared in this blog. Sharing is caring. :dancingqueen:

Thanks bud!

Oh btw, I think option A looks better. :thumbs up:

very nice!gives me a good idea to make the bomb shelter door looks less boring lol!

I am a absolut vodka fan. Have been collecting vodka bottles everytime i went overseas and so far i have 20 plus bottles lying in my cupboard. My sisters are also very helpful to add on my collection everytime they went for business trips.

Just recently, my second sis got me a denim jeans edition of absolut vodka. :jammin: Just nice to add into my tv console feature wall.

2013-04-22_064753.jpg

In my earlier post regarding vodka wall decal, i managed to get several quotations to paste a customise vodka decal. Responses are great and prices range from $150 - $300 for the dimensions that i asked for.

This one was emailed to me last night.

Vodka_AampB.jpg

Which version is nicer? Option A or Option B? I can say the person who quoted me this is a very fast worker. It took him a few hours to work out the pictures after i sent him. :good: If workmanship is good, my mbr mural will be my next project to work on. :notti:

Hi., can pm me ur friend contact for the downlighting and LED strips?

Thanks

how much did you pay for your blum products in kitchen as well as bedrooms

Hi, you got mail.

For the blum products.. my ID includes it into the quotation. All my carpentry comes with blum hinges and tracks so I am not sure how much does it cost individually. :dunno:

26 April 2013

Spring cleaning day! ID sent her men to chemical wash my place. :dancingqueen: The whole house is so dirty, especially the toilets' flooring have cement at different corners. Toilet bowls are the worst. It is no different than a kopitiam toilet. :curse:

When I reached my place after work, the mbr toilet is done. Looks clean to me but it has to be cleaned by crook or by hook! :bleah:

2013-04-26164800.jpg

Golden basin and tap not up yet because the plumber could not get suitable pipings for the tap. Haizzz :curse:

• Like 1

27 April 2013

Citygas is coming to activate the gas connection and plumber is to install the golden basin and tap and the bathroom accessories!

It took a mere 20 mins for the uncle to finish the setup! Excellent and polite service!

2013-04-27101859.jpg

Stove works great and fire is burning big.

2013-04-27101347.jpg

Tested the rainshower, No drop in water pressure and the water temp is consistent!

2013-03-30174039.jpg

Plumbers came in the afternoon. Finally the golden basin and tap will be functioning today! The reason for the delay is that the pipings for the golden tap is wrong. The taobao seller gave me the wrong pipings which do not fit the gold tap!

These are the holes to connect under the tap.

2013-04-27140729.jpg

The pipings given to me don't fit the tap!

2013-04-27140721.jpg

My plumber needs 2 days to get the pipings to fit the tap and it costs me $50 for a pair of made in Italy piping hoses! Wah piang, the pipings cost me 70% of the price of the tap! But if i will have to get a new tap, the price will be much more expensive!

Installation in the process....

2013-04-27142232.jpg

Done Swee swee! Wow, overall effect is shiok!

2013-04-27153649.jpg