Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how's the water pressure of your rain shower after connecting with citygas heater?

we are thinking to use rain shower + citygas heater but worried this combo might not work and waste money in the end.

My water pipes are not installed yet so I cannot comment on the water pressure. Will update again once the water pipes are installed. :yamseng:

In your toilet above your shower head is that a box up to cover up the pipe? And what's the unusual pattern of that ?

It is a standard boxup for the water pipes for new BTO flats.

For the entire last week, my floor tiles are redo because my ID is unhappy with some of the uneven tiles in the living room. Was given the "Out of Bound" Order not to step into my new flat. So I guai guai stayed out of my new place for the entire week. Kinda of miss the place as I had been travelling between workplace & new flat everyday since I got my new keys.

6 April 2013

Surprise Surprise! My ID sms me and told me that the glass doors for my kitchen and bathrooms are up. The mirror for the dining area is also up. Shower screen also up. So happy that my ID arranged some stuffs to do up my place and I was not been informed. Thanks for the surprise har. :dancingqueen:

IMG-20130403-WA0004.jpg

Shower Screen for master bedroom

IMG-20130406-WA0000.jpg

Kitchen Glass Door

IMG-20130406-WA0003.jpg

Half Mirror for Dining Area

Seriously? Did I visit your house before? :sport-smiley-004:

No, mine is work-in-progress. Not in Sengkang. Started in end Feb and scheduled to be completed in a week or two.

10 April 2013

Got news that my carpentry will be sent to my place today. So I dropped by after work to take a peek. :sport-smiley-004:

2013-04-10174510.jpg

Full of carpentry in the living room

2013-04-10174731.jpg

My big red bottle design

2013-04-10174801.jpg

wardrobe doors for dunno which room :dunno:

2013-04-10175028.jpg

Master bedroom wardrobe

Tmr will be the big installation day. Stay tuned for more photos! :dribble:

No, mine is work-in-progress. Not in Sengkang. Started in end Feb and scheduled to be completed in a week or two.

Ok, is it the reno at Lor Ah Soo? :notti:

How do u manage to close both opening at the BS??

It against the regulation, hence my contractor not willing to do so and we have to DO IT Yourself.. but dunno how to get it started. haha

Electrician came to install the chandeliers.

2013-03-30174657.jpg

Passageway chandelier without the crystals. Was told not to install the crystals first as the painter will be here again to do some touchup so in order not to stain the crystals, it is better not to install them first. :unsure:

2013-03-30173047.jpg

See how bright it is at the passageway! I bet with the crystals up, the whole passageway should be wonderful! :dribble:

2013-03-30172859.jpg

Dining area chandelier up without crystals. One bulb is enough to lit up the dining area, there are a total of 6 bulbs. Not sure if the brightness can cover the whole of living room?

2013-03-30172949.jpg

It comes with LED lightings. 3 modes, Red, Purple and Blue. Comes with a remote for you to choose the type of lightings effect you want. Cool! :dribble:

How do u manage to close both opening at the BS??

It against the regulation, hence my contractor not willing to do so and we have to DO IT Yourself.. but dunno how to get it started. haha

I got my painter to do it but now i have second thoughts about closing the other BS hole. Firstly, i need to use more strength to close the door due to air pressure. Secondly, everytime i close the door, there is a slight vibration to my living room wall and aircon unit. So my CFO feels that having the BS hole open is still better than have it close. :unsure:

Yes. Coincidently my carpentry also came in yesterday.

good good. Really interested to see how your house will turn out to be. I am sure the ID did a good job for you as well. :sport-smiley-004:

Oh, isit!

Mine was painted but not closed.. was like pop out lor..

I got my painter to do it but now i have second thoughts about closing the other BS hole. Firstly, i need to use more strength to close the door due to air pressure. Secondly, everytime i close the door, there is a slight vibration to my living room wall and aircon unit. So my CFO feels that having the BS hole open is still better than have it close. :unsure:

Oh, isit!

Mine was painted but not closed.. was like pop out lor..

Perharps you can try out on your BS but i personally felt not safe for my mirror feature wall in dining area when i close the BS door. :unsure:

hey lawrenceke,

mind if you could let me know how much you paid for the reno? interested to know what marble floorings you initially wanted and the pricing. anw, nice reno you have out there, really a good job done by the ID! :)

Don't knw if u know.. Just need I sw it out??

Perharps you can try out on your BS but i personally felt not safe for my mirror feature wall in dining area when i close the BS door. :unsure: