Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Oh dear! 'Luckily' ur id take responsibility of the theft..inside theft are scary! Hope ur reno more smooth soon!

N rainbow blinds... Hmm... Not bengish leh... Haha

Ya! Lucky I have my ID who's very nice to take responsibility to compensate me, otherwise I will need to incur another $700 to purchase the Hob & Hood again. :~

Anyway I also wish you good luck in your reno. Monitor the progress strictly :ph34r: in order to avoid similar incident happening in yours.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

With my help of my daughter, I can easy upload these photos. :) 80% of carpenter is done. I wouldn't take pic of the process, cos my carpenter guy don't allow me go up my place while they will working..He know I will ask a lot of questions and disturb them. lol..so he ban me..... :( sorry if the kitchen photo is blur, too small place to take photo.

null_zps1fca7115.jpg

null_zps9bf127fb.jpg

null_zpsc111f289.jpg

null_zpsacfae9d3.jpg

WOW! The shoe cabinet colour (white) match fantastically well with the lime coloured wall! Awesome combination! :good::good::good:

And your kitchen cabinets are happening too! Striking orange colour! I would have chosen bright ones if I'm not staying with my folks, hahahaha.. :lol:

Glad to know that your renovation is progressing very well. Hope to see the final product soon, plus visit your house for housewarming! :sport-smiley-004:

we want something special..all color is choose by my daughter except for my master room.

Your daughter has splendid taste for colour combination! Guess it's natural talent! :good::good::good:

heh, my kitchen sink tap also missing during my reno, maybe when they clear rubbish, also throw the tap away accidentally since it's a really small flat piece...see la no storeroom for me to store item is like tat one...but for hob and hood...hmmmmm....something fishy going on eh??

I have no idea. Initially I thought it's another trick by my ID to find excuses to delay the renovation. However, I'm really apologetic to have such mindset about him because he's willing to fork out his cash to compensate me and go the extra mile to collect the workers' names and contacts for me to submit to the police officer.

Still no idea who stole the Hob & Hood but it's certainly being transported away via a car/cab cause those items are big & bulky, so there's no way anyone is gonna hand-carry them and take public transport home with that.

Gotta wait for the police officer to call me and update me on the situation.

WOW! The shoe cabinet colour (white) match fantastically well with the lime coloured wall! Awesome combination! :good::good::good:

And your kitchen cabinets are happening too! Striking orange colour! I would have chosen bright ones if I'm not staying with my folks, hahahaha.. :lol:

Glad to know that your renovation is progressing very well. Hope to see the final product soon, plus visit your house for housewarming! :sport-smiley-004:

Thank you beng, i'm happy with that too. No need to post photos liao. Come visit my house when all done. :)

Your daughter has splendid taste for colour combination! Guess it's natural talent! :good::good::good:

Thanks for the compliment. :) But sometimes she got auntie taste. lol

16th June 2013

If there comes a day when dictionary.com want to re-define the meaning of "efficiency", I will advise them to put Radianze Furnishing & Decor into the list. After taking the measurements of my window panels on 9th June, Ryan called me the next day to say that they are able to come down on Sunday to install all the blinds! That's even faster than the speed of light! Okay, I exaggerated on the speed but you guys/girls understand what I mean. It's really quick in the curtain/blind industry. :lol:

Went up on this hazy Sunday to open the gates for Ryan & his worker to enter so as to commence their installation work. Ryan informed me that I can have my breakfast and when he's done, he will drop me a call. As I had just undergone a rough week with the theft issue, I did a quick check :ph34r: on my 'inventories' in the storeroom before handing the house over to them for the blind installation.

After an hour, Ryan called me to say that the blinds are ready. Upon entering the house, I went straight to the storeroom to check on the items again before he started explaining to me on the application of the blinds. Once the discussion is done, I handed him the full payment cheque and he informed me that I can call him straight on the mobile if there's anything wrong with the blinds in the near future, before leaving my house with a wide smile on his face. This is what I meant by top-notch quality services. :good::good::good:

Here's the pictures of the blinds:-

1) Partial black-out blind in the living hall. My parents have not seen it. Hopefully they will not stare at me like this :angry2:
20130616_124301_zps7dc16242.jpg

2) The partial black-out blind from the side view.
20130616_124133_zpsbcf3ddbf.jpg

3) The black-out blind in my parents' room
20130616_124153_zpsa546f40c.jpg

4) The grey/silver colour blind in my sister's room. It blends perfectly with the colour of the wall but I didn't manage to capture it perfectly in the correct light condition. :unsure:
20130616_124447_zps857ad1db.jpg

5) And finally, the black-out blinds in the Master Bedroom. Looks kinda weird :wacko: against the dark wall. :(
20130616_124523_zpsfcc1de4c.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. :) But sometimes she got auntie taste. lol

Lol... I guess she will be wayyyyyyy ahead of her peers in the future when it comes to dressing sense cause she can mix colour well. :good:

Beng, pls pm me the cost of ur mbr blackout blind and the see thru one, thx

Edited by edd

Hope you can get your handover in time..!

There're so many good reviews on 3D (esp Jimmy, we met him, v nice guy but we didn't choose him in the end).. Maybe it's the ID's poor time management, not the company.

Maybe you can try raging big time if he causes you any further delay :furious: Or request a change of ID :P

He is a nice guy. But I personally think he has poor time management. Most of the time I am reporting to him than he is reporting to me. Because of his lack of time management, my petrol bill has shoot up due to many "last minute" decision required on site. You have to keep sending him reminders, and despite of the reminders, you will see the problem untouched .So need many pushing before work to be done. I am very disappointed with his service, I am not sure if he did not earn enough commission from me, that explains his working attitude. But I am lucky I did not pay him a cent more for such a service I get.

Wow so happening here yesterday!! Was busy so no participate..

@ Beng beng> Rainbow-color blinds... u soooooooo cute!! is this for real? anyway, dare not go for it cos rainbow flag = er... u know? :unsure: Plus 大叔 really cant take such bold colors! :no::bleah:

Steady progress u hv there, especially for the blinds.. very efficiently & nicely done! Sorry to hear abt the missing item. Lucky ur ID is taking on the responsibility (not after u gave him a piece of ur mind though.. well done bro! :lol:) Thinking back, i nvr took stock of my purchases. Due to my prolonged reno, things had been delivered & moved abt to make way for the reno. Lucky no item lost. (But most of my purchases were made in the presence of my ID at his recommended shops, so i left all the delivery coordinations & return (for any satisfactory item) to him & he was made to hold full responsibility for it from the start!! Dun wanna think if he had taken me for a ride for it though.. :dunno: ) So wat u hv shared is really useful lesson learned for many! :thumbs up:

@ Niko> Thx for sharing ur pics (not difficult right? gd efforts! :thumbs up: ) Gd progress, n wat cheery choice of colors u hv there! Not too over-whelming but enof to inject cheerful spots ard the hse! Well done sis! Sure will visit if u open hse when it's done! Can c tt u very 好客! Haha! :) (By the way, saw the interior of ur wardrobe oso laminated. Is this the default by ur ID/contractor - bcos usually only white lining - or did u request for it at a cost?)

Edited by jus4fun

Hope you can get your handover in time..!

There're so many good reviews on 3D (esp Jimmy, we met him, v nice guy but we didn't choose him in the end).. Maybe it's the ID's poor time management, not the company.

Maybe you can try raging big time if he causes you any further delay :furious: Or request a change of ID :P

He is a nice guy. But I personally think he has poor time management. Most of the time I am reporting to him than he is reporting to me. Because of his lack of time management, my petrol bill has shoot up due to many "last minute" decision required on site. You have to keep sending him reminders, and despite of the reminders, you will see the problem untouched .So need many pushing before work to be done. I am very disappointed with his service, I am not sure if he did not earn enough commission from me, that explains his working attitude. But I am lucky I did not pay him a cent more for such a service I get.

Hi omy,

Hahaha! I just realised the bottom paragraph belongs to you. :lol:

Anyway you have also engaged Eddie from 3D Innovative as your ID? Or are you referring to another ID which you have engaged? :unsure:

Beng, I'm interested to know too, can PM me the quote ? Thanks :)

Btw, the living rm partial blackout is nice

Ha! Thanks for the compliment! I will convince my folks that the partial blackout in the living hall is nice too! :lol:

Oh btw, you've got mail! :notti: