Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Oh, so need pay extra as expected.. So far i only know Edd bro got it foc.. so lucky!! :)

Yea, he so lucky. interior laminated..they called it color PVC. Some ID/Contractor might charge expensive, cost at per ft, but some give lump sum too (don't say I say one)

Edited by niko

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yea, he so lucky. interior laminated..they called it color PVC. Some ID/Contractor might charge expensive, cost at per ft, but can be lump sum too

Edd's answer was: "special ma, i know his daddy, i know his babysitter, my auntie vouch for his boss's work, wahahaha" :lol:

Sis, u always tok abt cost per ft.. ya think it's gd to hv a std unit cost, like this then can do comparison farily.. :thumbs up:

Edd's answer was: "special ma, i know his daddy, i know his babysitter, my auntie vouch for his boss's work, wahahaha" :lol:

Sis, u always tok abt cost per ft.. ya think it's gd to hv a std unit cost, like this then can do comparison farily.. :thumbs up:

I saw that what Edd post, it so good. :)

It not good for ID. I deal with different sub-con. so have to know how much my reno cost, I can't afford to overspent if not I can't buy other stuffs for my new house, so have to plan carefully what I do.

One of my regrets for my reno that time.. nvr ask for breakdown of my curtain & blinds purchase!! so it was in lump sum. So sorry sis, afraid u may hv to run a bit to check out the prices.. Anyway, I think i kena chopped carrot head a bit for this prticular purchase bcos was a bit rush that time.. so sad lah! :(

For info, I got it from Az*r*/A*o*a (piece this 2 together) Curtain Pte Ltd at Balestiar Road. I can share some pics of my blinds if u wish.. (@Beng beng - paiseh, always hijack ur blog.. :P)

Hahaha! No worries.

My blog is everybody's blog. Sharing is caring. Just use bah, 别客气。Hahaha! :lol::lol::lol:

Felt so sad for this post. I agreed with Beng on the frequent check of the renovation process. I am also in this sort of situation before during my renovation. My kitchen mixer was buried among the rubbish in the service yard when my kitchen carpentry was carried out. The workers threw all the rubbish on top of the kitchen mixer package and thought that they are rubbish. If i never do a spot check on the carpentry works on that fateful day, my kitchen mixer that gotten from taobao will have been thrown away by the workers.

It is important to keep track of your purchased items, especially those you spent lots of $$ to buy. :jawdrop: Rather to be safe than sorry. :jammin:

Don't worry about it lawrenceke bro! That saga is already over since my ID firm is going to compensate me with a new Hob/Hood. :)

Ya, must keep an eye :ph34r: on the items. The moment he told me the Hob/Hood are lost, I was thinking what else are missing too. I was especially concerned about those Taobao items since they took a lot time to ship over and if they are missing, I will not be able to purchase them within short notice again. You are indeed very lucky to do a spot check that day. I can't imagine how furious :jail: you will get if your ID told you the kitchen mixer is gone.

To all peeps doing renovation right now: Better be safe than sorry. Be vigilant. Do frequent spot-check on your purchased items. :good:

Beng is so good and nice. :good::dancingqueen:

Haha! Thanks for the compliments! :lol:

By the way, the haze situation is pretty bad in Singapore right now. You peeps remember to drink more water and stay indoor as much as possible. :good:

Beng, need to check with you..The glass partition in your living room is it mount with wall plug on your floor tile or they glue it?

Haha! Thanks for the compliments! :lol:

By the way, the haze situation is pretty bad in Singapore right now. You peeps remember to drink more water and stay indoor as much as possible. :good:

You're welcome. Thank you. :) I don't go to my new place unless the workers come to work..Because of the haze, I can't go window shopping :(

Edited by niko

Beng, need to check with you..The glass partition in your living room is it mount with wall plug on your floor tile or they glue it?

Wah! :jawdrop:

This is a very difficult question to me, I totally have no answer because I just tell my ID I want the glass partition in my living hall. How they did it, I really have no idea. :dunno:

I highly suspect it's glued on.

Wah! :jawdrop:

This is a very difficult question to me, I totally have no answer because I just tell my ID I want the glass partition in my living hall. How they did it, I really have no idea. :dunno:

I highly suspect it's glued on.

LOL..Ok. but can you take a clear photo on the below, show they stick together? if not it alright.

Sis niko.. here r the pics.

Rainbow blinds in living rm & my room

LHblinds_zps3a018060.jpg

windowblinds_zpsbe97ab2b.jpg

Rainbow blinds in living rm with one side half-way up (pic taken when reno still in progress)

Living-blindshalfuphalfdwn_zps3138b0ec.j

Blinds when fully 'closed up' (pic taken frm another plc)

Rainbowblinds1_zps843262cb.jpg

So u can play with the amount of light u wan to come into the hse.. haha :lol:

Edited by jus4fun

just4fun your roller blinds are chio!!!! *loves*

Can i get the contact ? and Beng if its ok can i get you contact for grilles and blinds?

like the grille pattern you used! Some more is white ! *jealous*

hows the stuff from TB? hiak you oso use peeka? Ive only used them for clothes/wedding stuff.. their shipping seems alright .. hope its the same for home furnishings!

just4fun your roller blinds are chio!!!! *loves*

Can i get the contact ? and Beng if its ok can i get you contact for grilles and blinds?

like the grille pattern you used! Some more is white ! *jealous*

hows the stuff from TB? hiak you oso use peeka? Ive only used them for clothes/wedding stuff.. their shipping seems alright .. hope its the same for home furnishings!

10Q 10Q! Hee hee! :)

Here it is: http://www.***.com.sg/

Huh? Think beng beng's grills were silver originally.. unless he changed to white or turned out white in the pics?

My grills (and windows) r white though.. i went for the most basic horizontal lines for easy cleaning & cleanest look.. i wanted go for silver (for both my windows & grills) initially bcos cheaper mah & i scared white coat may exfoliate over time but eventually i still surrender to looks lor... most importanly, my id said give me white at silver price wor.. :notti: dunno true or not but jus err on the benefit of doubt lo.. :P

10Q 10Q! Hee hee! :)

Here it is: http://www.***.com.sg/

Huh? Think beng beng's grills were silver originally.. unless he changed to white or turned out white in the pics?

My grills (and windows) r white though.. i went for the most basic horizontal lines for easy cleaning & cleanest look.. i wanted go for silver (for both my windows & grills) initially bcos cheaper mah & i scared white coat may exfoliate over time but eventually i still surrender to looks lor... most importanly, my id said give me white at silver price wor.. :notti: dunno true or not but jus err on the benefit of doubt lo.. :P

my haze infected eyes prob saw the wrong thing! haha ur ID quite nice ya! so white is a coat on silver is it? its a gd surrender tho ! well done. haha thanks for the contacts!

my place all black windows.. cannot do white grills SOB!