Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jason5,

Sorry for the very late response. I was too busy with my move and did not manage to check here recently. I was trying to post the photo but dont have time yet. Anyway, my house reno is completed and very happy with the result. I just sent you PM. I would be glad to share more of my experience.

Good Luck.

Cheers.

Hi helpseeker, can PM me your ID? thanks!

Hi ad00bo,

Find out more id and quotations. There are lot of contractors/ids for you to choose but Its just need more time. I would suggest the you meet up those ID's recommended by someone and you choose from there. I am currently in renovation process of my 3rm flat. Price wise is reasonable but the good thing, the ID is responsible/reliable with positive attitude and professional is dealing with us. I had been into the 2 weeks of the reno process and he is constantly updating us the progress. You may want to give a try meeting up with my ID.

Just sharing...

Good luck to us renovating!

Hi Jason5,

Sorry for the very late response. I was too busy with my move and did not manage to check here recently. I was trying to post the photo but dont have time yet. Anyway, my house reno is completed and very happy with the result. I just sent you PM. I would be glad to share more of my experience.

Good Luck.

Cheers.

Hi contractorprice, are you able to let me know which company are you from? If you can't say it here do pm me. thanks.

Clever consumer.. Id give you ideas and turn your house into show flat image and they enage us, contractor to do their work. Why don't you engage us yourself ? Carpentry are the ones that kill you. Pm me for my price in carpentry if you are interested. Cheers..

Clever consumer.. Id give you ideas and turn your house into show flat image and they enage us, contractor to do their work. Why don't you engage us yourself ? Carpentry are the ones that kill you. Pm me for my price in carpentry if you are interested. Cheers..

hi, I have whatsapp and sms you. waiting for your reply.

Your quote looks way overpriced.

I asked quite a few IDs for quote before we got our keys and I met up with 5 different ones to discuss the cost of our renovation.

In the end we have decided to go direct to the carpenter for our carpentry as I have a clear idea of exactly what I want and this way it is much much cheaper than using an ID.

You should consider if you need the ID at all but if you do, it isn't that hard to get them to meet with you before you get your keys.

PM me if you want to know which IDs I met up with and I can pass you the contacts.

I just completed a 5 room point block house full renovation. With mable flooring(slab marble) and others. Granite table top(black galaxy granite) Total spend around $54,000.00. Whole house hack and remove all old items.

Hi Yeokimleng, can you let me know the ltem list? mine is over much more than you.

Your quote looks way overpriced.
I asked quite a few IDs for quote before we got our keys and I met up with 5 different ones to discuss the cost of our renovation.

In the end we have decided to go direct to the carpenter for our carpentry as I have a clear idea of exactly what I want and this way it is much much cheaper than using an ID.

You should consider if you need the ID at all but if you do, it isn't that hard to get them to meet with you before you get your keys.

PM me if you want to know which IDs I met up with and I can pass you the contacts.

Hi ad00bo,

Find out more id and quotations. There are lot of contractors/ids for you to choose but Its just need more time. I would suggest the you meet up those ID's recommended by someone and you choose from there. I am currently in renovation process of my 3rm flat. Price wise is reasonable but the good thing, the ID is responsible/reliable with positive attitude and professional is dealing with us. I had been into the 2 weeks of the reno process and he is constantly updating us the progress. You may want to give a try meeting up with my ID.

Just sharing...

Good luck to us renovating!

Get a few IDs to compare. I got a few quotes before I decided on mine. In the end I didn't choose the cheapest quote because I wanted better finishes/coloured interior PVC etc amongst other things. Can always bargain, mine was recommended by my friend who had her Hse renovate by the same guy. GST-free. PM me if u are interested.

Edited by Musicpillow

I just completed a 5 room point block house full renovation. With mable flooring(slab marble) and others. Granite table top(black galaxy granite) Total spend around $54,000.00. Whole house hack and remove all old items.

We are dealing with at least a 5 digit sum of money for renovation. So would be good to seek more quotations be it from ID or contractor.

Also do some homework before going to seek for quotations. At least will not let them to confuse or chop carrot cake on us.

Hi od00bo,

Personal opinion, its very expensive considering that bathroom accessories and all lighting points and accessories are not included. My currently renovating 3 room flat has a falls ceiling and has a total of 18 lighting points. Each lighting points, power points (double/single) and etc plus the accessories you need to buy will be an additional cost which will be added to you $48K.From my experience and feedback from friends renovating recently, it cost about $35K to $42K inclusive (electrical/bathroom acc) for 4 rm flat. I had PM you my ID for you to consider.

Cheers.