Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Common bath

Common%20Bath%20Kerb.jpg

Hi seeing this pic of the kerb at common toilet, I did the same. End result is that the water around the toilet will flow n slopes towards the shower area, ponds outside the kerb below toilet seat. Remember to cut a hole in the tile near the wall. I removed last odd size piece :(

Common bath

Common%20Bath%20Kerb.jpg

Hi seeing this pic of the kerb at common toilet, I did the same. End result is that the water around the toilet will flow n slopes towards the shower area, ponds outside the kerb below toilet seat. Remember to cut a hole in the tile near the wall. I removed last odd size piece :(

Hi thanks for pointing this out. I havent use the toilet yet. Oops. Do you mean cutting a hole at kerb? Let me try later :)

Hi supermama! Love the simplicity of your house! Can you share your ID contact and quote with me? Thanks! :)

Thank you! I PM you.

Hi supermama, do you mind sharing with me your ID contact from RenzzInterior Design and quote too? My hubby and I also have a 4-rm BTO in the sengkang area and are on a tight budget too. Gam sia in advance!

• Like 1

Hi supermama, do you mind sharing with me your ID contact from RenzzInterior Design and quote too? My hubby and I also have a 4-rm BTO in the sengkang area and are on a tight budget too. Gam sia in advance!

Pm you already. Good luck!

I searched tabao for the MR16 LEDs and I know what you're talking about now. But they only seem to sell the bulbs. Can't find the spotlight holders. Or maybe thats not how they work? haha. Clueless.

Solid wood top w trestle base works as a study! But not sure how the top would be attached? Screwed on?

I searched tabao for the MR16 LEDs and I know what you're talking about now. But they only seem to sell the bulbs. Can't find the spotlight holders. Or maybe thats not how they work? haha. Clueless.

Solid wood top w trestle base works as a study! But not sure how the top would be attached? Screwed on?

Hii, let me help you search later. There are track light fittings for MR16 LED, local shops sell them but not sure of the cost.

Table tops from Ikea come with predrilled holes for legs! The rectangle Gerton table top oos... so we will decide on that later now. No idea how to furnish the house yet!

This week (4th):

1. Laminate flooring - 12/3 & In progress till 13/3

2. Delivery of furniture from Star Living - 15/3

3. Delivery of appliances - my tiny refrigerator, TV, oven - 15/3

4. Delivery of Washer/Dryer - 17/3

5. Shower screen and bathroom full length mirror installation - 10/3

6. Installation of solid surface top for kitchen and bathroom - 14/3

7. Switches for the living room lights - 10/3 DONE!

8. Installation of Instant Multi-point water heater - DONE!

HERE WE GO! FLOORING ALMOST DONE!!!

The chosen ones (Left: Living, Room, Study)

IMG-20140312-WA0029.jpg

From Entrance... almost complete... Ahhhh!

IMG-20140312-WA0023.jpg

LIVING AREA (Focus of track lights on left will have to be changed)

IMG-20140312-WA0024.jpg

I love my track-lights! View of Dining/Living area from Kitchen

IMG-20140312-WA0017.jpg

Study Room (Perfect floor colour for play & work!)

IMG-20140312-WA0018.jpg

Wa super mama I love your house concept!!! Can you please advise me what is your wattage that you got for your track lights?

My ID found out today that I am the culprit behind the sudden influx of enquiries he received in recent weeks. Oops!

Anyway, today is acid washing! My ID, his boss, electrician and cleaner came down to do some touch up. Very impressed that their boss actually got his hands dirty and helped out.

More photos to follow! We started putting some furniture around, heehee!!!

Wa super mama I love your house concept!!! Can you please advise me what is your wattage that you got for your track lights?

Haha thanks! Simple place only la. These are 7w.

Day 27

What a crazy weekend! Acid cleaning is done and all major work has completed as of Sunday.

Earlier week (4th):-- ALL DONE

1. Laminate flooring - 12/3 & DONE on 13/3

2. Delivery of furniture from Star Living - DONE 15/3

3. Delivery of appliances - my tiny refrigerator, TV, oven - DONE 15/3

4. Delivery of Washer/Dryer - DONE 15/3

5. Shower screen and bathroom full length mirror installation - 17/3

6. Installation of solid surface top for kitchen and bathroom - 14/3

7. Switches for the living room lights - DONE! 10/3

8. Installation of Instant Multi-point water heater - DONE!

9. Acid cleaning ----> Done! 16/3

10. Installation of doorbell ---> DONE 16/3

11. Activation of Starhub TV and broadband ---> Done 16/3

Pending

1. Shower screen and bathroom full length mirror installation - 17/3

2. Installation of electrolux washer/dryer by supplier

3. Arrival and installation of the remaining light for the room corridor - from Peeka

4. Change of wall fan from grey to white - the hubby and ID gave me raised eyebrows ARE-YOU-SURE look.... heck, I went ahead and bought Europace fan. KDK will be moved into Study room. Hurhurhur :bleah:

5. Installation of Window Grilles (We just confirmed on Friday)

6. Phase 2 of our renovation with Renzz (MORE Carpentry!!!!)

7. Delivery of our alternative bed (Ikea disappointed me BIG TIME with their poor forecast of stock replenishment) --- so ordered this instead from fortytwo . sg

8. MORE SHOPPING @ Ikea

78d1.jpg

TV Console from TB -- DIY fixed by the hubby (legs only la)

- Cables are an eyesore so will figure a solution to conceal once my soundbar is wall mounted under the TV :( (Any suggestions???)

- All cables changed to white cables already

- Overall rating : 7/10 (Sturdy, solid wood as stated but paint work is SO-SO) Can't complain too much, paid only $150+)

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

We were too tired from the massive cleaning that we forgot to take photos. This is the only photo taken after cleaning.

Our Dining Area (Bench is missing here... oops)

CAM00108.jpg

Study Room chair!!

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

TB bar stools and Ikea shoe bench cum rack

CAM00106.jpg