Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

More updates!

Using mobile again. Not sure if the pics will show up. But all carpentry have been completed aside from my toilets vanity cabinet doors.

Let me try to post the photos.. EDIT: it works. yay!

Shoe cabinet

25E9F38C-AC19-4D38-B327-71633A6D73A0.jpg

Back of shoe cabinet

25835243-7F21-4DA6-B276-BF6164DE8895.jpg

Circuit breaker tic tac door

3CCB82ED-4A96-4F1A-AC4F-CE9CCEA6BF41.jpg

Kitchen glass door

1ABFE390-5F76-4E8A-ADF1-35157CD9046D.jpg

Glass shower screen

F74B61AD-DC38-48A4-AA01-080BE6F47556.jpg

Edited by guojiawen

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Continued updates

Completed wardrobe

596321A3-4933-4851-8C56-224270F340DB.jpg

Another angle of wardrobe

49442564-9923-4A94-BC32-1CE08D4ED13C.jpg

Shelving beside study table

435E11D6-D523-4B1C-A841-CB1CF6B767D5.jpg

Bedside tables

3037EB09-43BB-409A-8771-7B271C18F6C2.jpg

Last update that is not that crucial..

The cabinet tt covers all piping in the service yard

2754BC69-F78F-43E7-B53B-1FF85EA49FE3.jpg

4264D95A-635B-4091-BEEB-05E4CD15FB33.jpg

How it looks on the inside (unsightly pipes!)

46FB7966-F342-4BC4-B6A2-3A31CD2D4145.jpg

Sliding door at the top

11B97B7B-3914-4F32-AE4E-D74E92EBF90F.jpg

Edited by guojiawen

Phew. Okay that's all the photos I have for now.

Think I'm missing pictures for our study table and the toilet vanity and that will pretty much conclude all the carpentry work for our dream home renovation journey.

I have not seen the carpentry in real life yet but there's a few concerns I have from the latest pics.

Crossing fingers, and most likely, it is just camera angles. If they r indeed concerns I will highlight them next week when I see them!

The next stage will be mostly on buying sofa, bedframe, dining table, coffee table and all the necessary decoration to make our dream home cosy yet minimalist!

Congrats nbr!!! Very nicely done!!~~ ur reno is very smoothly done even in ur absence, which is very good. Muz giv credit to ur id n mom :)

hehehe now I'm waiting for ur house tour invites :P

Phew. Okay that's all the photos I have for now.

Think I'm missing pictures for our study table and the toilet vanity and that will pretty much conclude all the carpentry work for our dream home renovation journey.

I have not seen the carpentry in real life yet but there's a few concerns I have from the latest pics.

Crossing fingers, and most likely, it is just camera angles. If they r indeed concerns I will highlight them next week when I see them!

The next stage will be mostly on buying sofa, bedframe, dining table, coffee table and all the necessary decoration to make our dream home cosy yet minimalist!

• Like 1

Congrats nbr!!! Very nicely done!!~~ ur reno is very smoothly done even in ur absence, which is very good. Muz giv credit to ur id n mom :)

hehehe now I'm waiting for ur house tour invites :P

hehe thanks!

after I clean up, wipe down abit and checked for defects I will let u know ;)

sometime next week k?

I am also deciding... Sigh the ugly pipes is a turn off... I am getting the citygas man to come down for a survey next week after I get my keys... Super excited! 😁

hijack ur post =p, for me i find that heating up of water will took about 10min or lesser (did not measure but quite long... i could have finish wetting my head and shampoo while waiting for it to become hot) You can leave the electrical power on as the heater will only start to heat up when it detect water running through (when you on the tap) similar to electrical heater....

I am also deciding... Sigh the ugly pipes is a turn off... I am getting the citygas man to come down for a survey next week after I get my keys... Super excited! 😁

Oh I didn't know they provide service to survey the houses.. this is useful knowledge for other homeowners!

For the ugly pipes, I guess they can be "concealed" and blend to the background by painting them the same colour as the wall. At least the colour will not stick out sorely.. Plus it saves us the hassle of ordering tanked gas :)

Hi, guojiawen can you kindly pm me or email me at tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg for your renov quote in detail for my renov reference as your quote is good thank :)

Ok please PM your ID contact do you need to pay for the reno GST love your white kitchen cabinet frost glass door and wardrobe and may i how much you bought the 12W led down light any advise thank :)

Ok please PM your ID contact do you need to pay for the reno GST love your white kitchen cabinet frost glass door and wardrobe and may i how much you bought the 12W led down light any advise thank :)

Hi Tarzanboy,

Nop my ID doesn't charge GST :)

I got my downlight at $30 per pce and one year warrenty..

Will PM u my ID details..

Hehe... Sure!

U can pm me the details .. Looking forward :D

hehe thanks!

after I clean up, wipe down abit and checked for defects I will let u know ;)

sometime next week k?

• Like 1

You are very brave. U use glossy laminate for almost the whole house. :good::good:

But it looks very nice... Please show us more :wub:

Continued updates

Completed wardrobe

Another angle of wardrobe

49442564-9923-4A94-BC32-1CE08D4ED13C.jpg