Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm guessing my 2nd draft of 3D drawing may take another 8 to 10 days as we are in no rush.

So in the meantime, I went out scouting for home decorations!

Torn between wanting to make our dream home a minimalist one, and wanting to buy some decoration that are so nice~ :wub:

Am proud that I controlled myself though, only took photos. Need to see fit with our colour theme or not first.

Okay, pictures! Sorry if some are blur as I was kind of afraid taking photos is not allowed :wacko:

I'm also putting up the prices (in AUD). Can anyone who often shop Taobao or are price savvy pls let me know if they are good bargains or not? TIA!

Pure white clock - $10

IMG_0562.jpg

Monochrome Paris Canvas Picture 75 by 75cm - $12

IMG_0567.jpg

Chill Bliss Calm Relax Wooden Picture - $12

IMG_0557.jpg

LOVE Photo frame - $5

IMG_0564.jpg

Dove glass mason jar - $7

IMG_0561.jpg

Edited by guojiawen

• Like 1

Continued as per post only allows 5 photos..

Wired dove - $3

IMG_0565.jpg

Wired eiffel tower - $9

IMG_0577.jpg

Dove jewellery stand - $5

IMG_0559.jpg

Coffee, tea and sugar canisters - $10

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Oh i love these 3 items, where did you find them if you don mind sharing

Edited by Songz

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Oh i love these 3 items, where did you find them if you don mind sharing

Hey Songz,

They are from KMart in Aussie :)

You can check out their website - www.kmart.com.au. Not very sure if they ship internationally though..

Pure white clock - $10

Just my opinion....but I am thinking the white letters on white background makes the clock 'unreadable' once it is hanged on the wall as it will be a distance away.....Or maybe I have bad eyes. LOL...

Saw something similar at taobao. Haven't bought anything from this seller yet though, I have some other clock in my 'to buy' list, but haven't decided....

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.gu8BZt&id=15163510675&

Edited by koori

Hey Songz,

They are from KMart in Aussie :)

You can check out their website - www.kmart.com.au. Not very sure if they ship internationally though..

Thanks for the information.

Time to find friends who are in Aussie to get them to ship over if i really want it :notti:

Just my opinion....but I am thinking the white letters on white background makes the clock 'unreadable' once it is hanged on the wall as it will be a distance away.....Or maybe I have bad eyes. LOL...

Saw something similar at taobao. Haven't bought anything from this seller yet though, I have some other clock in my 'to buy' list, but haven't decided....

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.gu8BZt&id=15163510675&

The white on white being unreadable is true. Thanks for highlighting haha~

And thanks for the taobao link, more clocks for me to ogle at before deciding :good:

Thanks for the information.

Time to find friends who are in Aussie to get them to ship over if i really want it :notti:

Haha, or you can Scoot over for a holiday! Sun bian buy the decos you like :lol:

I'm guessing my 2nd draft of 3D drawing may take another 8 to 10 days as we are in no rush.

So in the meantime, I went out scouting for home decorations!

Torn between wanting to make our dream home a minimalist one, and wanting to buy some decoration that are so nice~ :wub:

Am proud that I controlled myself though, only took photos. Need to see fit with our colour theme or not first.

Okay, pictures! Sorry if some are blur as I was kind of afraid taking photos is not allowed :wacko:

I'm also putting up the prices (in AUD). Can anyone who often shop Taobao or are price savvy pls let me know if they are good bargains or not? TIA!

Pure white clock - $10

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

LOVE Photo frame - $5

IMG_0564.jpg

Dove glass mason jar - $7

IMG_0561.jpg

Twinnie! i was searching Taobao for clocks and i saw your clock!! got a reliable seller for you in case you want: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z2k.6997417.1995871729.96.ZjlzN0&scm=12306.1.0.0&id=15163510675

Its about S$8.50 excluding shipping.

*** edited: oh! haha.. my eyes kana stamped. didnt see someone found it already. HAHA..

Edited by NingNing

Twinnie! i was searching Taobao for clocks and i saw your clock!! got a reliable seller for you in case you want: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z2k.6997417.1995871729.96.ZjlzN0&scm=12306.1.0.0&id=15163510675

Its about S$8.50 excluding shipping.

*** edited: oh! haha.. my eyes kana stamped. didnt see someone found it already. HAHA..

Haha! Your thoughts are still appreciated! Thanks :sport-smiley-018:

MIA-ed for a few days as there's nothing much to update.

When I first started this reno blog, I recalled I pretty confidently replied a fellow blogger keys shld be here by end Mar latest since many blocks have already gotten the keys in my estate. Now... I'm not so sure after checking back into HDB website + FB page multiple times since early feb :angry2:

Seems like there's major delays over the release of various BTOs (from chatting with friends over CNY gathering).

For my estate, we r guessing there's too many defects work for the other blocks and they will rather not release new blocks yet so the contractor can clear their backlog.

The excitement that we first felt when fellow neighbours started getting HLE letters... followed by keys... blocks after blocks... is slowly but surely dying.

Oh well. At least I have my planning to keep me occupied with and I hope when everything comes, the reno will be fast & smooth!

don b upset jiawen! *pat ur back* :sport-smiley-018:

it will be very fast when u get ur keys since u hav everything settled alr! u can keep editing ur 3D drawings now ... and move on to detailed drawings ... the detailed drawings are very impt for space planning ...

hehe tt was wad i did while waiting for the key release

MIA-ed for a few days as there's nothing much to update.

When I first started this reno blog, I recalled I pretty confidently replied a fellow blogger keys shld be here by end Mar latest since many blocks have already gotten the keys in my estate. Now... I'm not so sure after checking back into HDB website + FB page multiple times since early feb :angry2:

Seems like there's major delays over the release of various BTOs (from chatting with friends over CNY gathering).

For my estate, we r guessing there's too many defects work for the other blocks and they will rather not release new blocks yet so the contractor can clear their backlog.

The excitement that we first felt when fellow neighbours started getting HLE letters... followed by keys... blocks after blocks... is slowly but surely dying.

Oh well. At least I have my planning to keep me occupied with and I hope when everything comes, the reno will be fast & smooth!

Dont need to rush to get key.. Slowly slowly *sayang*

But seriously, i was the first block in the estate to get key.. the amt of defects were horrible..... it was like a pri 1 kid who closed his eyes and did his MCQ homework and then decide to let his tuition teacher mark, to point out places he got wrong.. Those taiko get correct one or tuition teacher didnt spot, he leave alone.

You will get back tt excited feeling when u start shopping for furniture de!