Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any thoughts on whether I should go with blue focal wall or pure white?

I'm leaning towards pure white at the moment and use blue furnishings... :wub:

+1 vote for white. So you can get more blue furnishings, or another color later when you feel like it. :D

Hi guojiawen,

Appreciate it if you can PM me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation. Thank you so much :yamseng:

Edited by FamilyGuy72

i will pick blue, provides a good contrast

+1 vote for white. So you can get more blue furnishings, or another color later when you feel like it. :D

Thanks bert7332 & koori, so it's 1 - 1 now. I think i'll take the weekend to think about it :lol:

I prefer the new living room. Chio!!!

Thanks NingNing! I prefer the new living room too! :wub:

Edited by guojiawen

Oh, your first draft doesn't show the service yard as well?

Hi EthanDad,

There won't be any 3D on the service yard as I won't be doing much there. Just the washing machine base :)

Hi guojiawen,

Appreciate it if you can PM me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation. Thank you so much :yamseng:

Hi there,

Have PM-ed you!

3 feet is ard 90 cm, haha u hv the width of 3 long rulers to put ur shoes :P

your new living room is much much nicer!! :good: i think both blue and white walls are good. blue wall give a nice contrast, whereas white wall give u a more spacious look n easy to match with any furnitures!

but personally, i prefer the blue wall :) hehehe

3 feet is ard 90 cm, haha u hv the width of 3 long rulers to put ur shoes :P

your new living room is much much nicer!! :good: i think both blue and white walls are good. blue wall give a nice contrast, whereas white wall give u a more spacious look n easy to match with any furnitures!

but personally, i prefer the blue wall :) hehehe

90cm. not even a metre :unsure: i shall consider if i want another feet of space and forgo the settee :P

the blue wall idea is very similar to your concept and i like it too.. but the problem is hubby & i are not very good with colour combinations. so white will be more versatile in the long run when we don't have any ID to consult. lol..

you must buy the lights ur id draw inside! i think it will make the room look really nice!!

haha, the light is pretty! but got many gaps, not sure if will collect dust / easy to clean or not?

Updates on micellaneous

Have been contemplating the idea of getting insect screens, googled the local companies that offer them and emailed them for quotations

Staying on the 2nd floor, i believe it will be very very helpful to have them as creepy crawlies tend to be on the lower levels :wacko:

Thinking of installing them in the following areas:

- All windows including toilets

- Service yard

- Metal gate

Leaving no space left unturned basically. Have had enough of cockroaches, beetles and lizards in my growing up years :notti:

Will be posting a comparison when majority of them replies. Now I can only hope they are not too expensive~

Updates on micellaneous

Have been contemplating the idea of getting insect screens, googled the local companies that offer them and emailed them for quotations

Staying on the 2nd floor, i believe it will be very very helpful to have them as creepy crawlies tend to be on the lower levels :wacko:

Thinking of installing them in the following areas:

- All windows including toilets

- Service yard

- Metal gate

Leaving no space left unturned basically. Have had enough of cockroaches, beetles and lizards in my growing up years :notti:

Will be posting a comparison when majority of them replies. Now I can only hope they are not too expensive~

Camping here for your update, am staying at 2 flr too.

Edited by ahhboi

90cm. not even a metre :unsure: i shall consider if i want another feet of space and forgo the settee :P

the blue wall idea is very similar to your concept and i like it too.. but the problem is hubby & i are not very good with colour combinations. so white will be more versatile in the long run when we don't have any ID to consult. lol..

haha, the light is pretty! but got many gaps, not sure if will collect dust / easy to clean or not?

oh tts true... hmmm.. buy something similiar? hahaha.. but i love the throwback shadows it creates!

Camping here for your update, am staying at 2 flr too.

Will update once all the replies come back. Only sent out last night, so should be within the next few days :)

oh tts true... hmmm.. buy something similiar? hahaha.. but i love the throwback shadows it creates!

Yep, will ask my ID help me find something similar with the nice shadow designs but without holes :notti: