Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lyamani

Finally Our Own Haven! 3 Room Bto...

Hi Bykaraane, thank u so much for ur kind words n compliments... Makes me feel appreciated haha... Yea it wasn't easy, n I'm e sort who can't sit back n let others do e job, will never be up to my satisfaction... I jus had to dig my hands into everything n make sure they were up to my expectations.. From major reno to nitty gritty things around the house I jus had to be satisfied n I must say it paid off! My ideology is, if u want it done any better, do it urself...so jus had to push myself to e limits but well it's over n now is e biggest part of it all-MAINTENANCE!!! Haha... Seems like it's gonna be a real task maintaining e house to keep it in tip top state.. Wit kids around, double e work as they give no hoot to fingerprints n what not lol... But it's part n parcel of it isn't it... Want a pretty house, work to keep it in shape 😅

Edited by Lyamani

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Happycouple thank u so much! Wish u a beautiful home too.. Am counting down e days to e delivery.. Am closing into 9th mth in a week n am aching n feeling it all over! Am expecting delivery sometime in May itself no hope to last til my due date in June haha..

Hi Lyamani,

Do you have any idea how does HDB calculate the floor area?

Seems like our BTO is both 65m2... however, I did some plus and minus calculations between yours and mine, and your flat is definitely bigger den mine.

Eg, your living room is 6400, mine is only 5370. Thats already a difference of 1030!

My bedrooms and toilets are only about 50-100 bigger den yours.. it still doesn't compromise and add up to the same floor area? :dunno:

Kitchen is smaller den yours too.

image_zps3b6ee2be.jpg
View towards entrance, our completed pebble wash foyer area..

image_zps128977b7.jpg

Hi Lyamani!

I love how you manage to maximize space with your smart choices in furniture. May I know where you get the mop holder and your dining table from?

Thank you!

Guest Cannie Tan

hmmm i was thinking of having the same concept like yours for the MBR, king size bed with L shape wardrobe ! was afraid it does't fit but from what i see (your MBR) i think quite ok

Guest Cannie Tan

Hello Lyamani,

Do u hav the exact address of the maxcoil at Bukit Merah ? can't seem to fin from the internet :dunno:

i wen to courts and saw the same design mattress and storage was quoted $3199 :jawdrop:

For our bed we went to Maxcoil at Bukit Merah, they have a small showroom there n got our King sized Coralinus(was told its e highest grade they have there, some hotels r using tis range as well, is 14" thick with pure latex pillow top) mattress n bedframe as a package at $2.4k.. Apparently it was worth $4k plus but we could get a better deal at tis isolated showroom n e sales lady Cindy is very nice.. We got e storage bedframe which has super huge storage space I cud literally hide under! N e pc they had in e showroom was only a Queen size! It comes wit e same hydraulic hinges tat e big S brands carry, which I confirmed wen we went over to e expo furniture show n kaypoed e other brands.. Out of e headboard selections we had, we chose tis particular one which is not as fancy looking as e flatboard ones, even e bling embedded ones as they were practically comfy n neck-supporting wen we sat leaning against e headboard.. Wen sitting up reading a book, watching tv or nursing e baby etc wud be really useful.. Encourage fellow bed-seekers to try tis kinda designs out as they really give good support to ur head/neck n u don't need to prop up a pillow for support.. Haven't decided on e color n material of headboard n frame yet as we hadn't confirmed e room's colors etc yet.. Will need to go down to confirm tat one of these days.. E deal: Got 4pcs hotel range pillows, 2pcs hotel range bolsters n 1pc mattress protector!

image_zpsb826fd2d.jpg

image_zps24d6a150.jpg

image_zps6cbca9c1.jpg

image_zps4922e205.jpg

image_zps2f0b61aa.jpg

Guest Cannie Tan

Hi there,
I have very similar layout as your for the MBR, planning to hav L-shape wardrobe & King size bed haiz ... but but room layout abit weird :dunno: got a window (aircon ledge) out of place :angry:

Guest Cannie Tan

Hi there,

I have very similar layout as your for the MBR, planning to hav L-shape wardrobe & King size bed haiz ... but but room layout abit weird :dunno: got a window (aircon ledge) out of place :angry: