Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nickguthe

Brick Wall By The Floor 5Rm Bto @sengkang

thanks for the trouble! love your combination of the console and tripod light.

you got the sink from FIns on tb? my sink corner finish wasn't fantastic too. anyway no one will look so closely at the corners so still ok. my plumber complain that the drain pipe connection is complicated and bulk but hey no one will open the undersink door other than me so its totally fine with me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks for the trouble! love your combination of the console and tripod light.

you got the sink from FIns on tb? my sink corner finish wasn't fantastic too. anyway no one will look so closely at the corners so still ok. my plumber complain that the drain pipe connection is complicated and bulk but hey no one will open the undersink door other than me so its totally fine with me.

Yea Fins. Overall pretty ok other than the imperfect corners. Not bothered by the complex undersink as well haha.

Hey Nickguthe, do give a review on the FINs sink after a few weeks of use ok.... Cos I'm interested in getting an affordable (and chio looking) ss sink from TB... but the recently heard people getting rust spots from the very popular TB Selena sink after a few weeks of use...

thanks~~

Hey Nickguthe, do give a review on the FINs sink after a few weeks of use ok.... Cos I'm interested in getting an affordable (and chio looking) ss sink from TB... but the recently heard people getting rust spots from the very popular TB Selena sink after a few weeks of use...

thanks~~

ok. keep you updated! :)

Update about the console

Managed to clean up the house and had it set up today. It comes without the legs attached. To assemble, We only need to screw in the legs. And put in the shelf for the middle compartment. Whole console is made of solid wood, very heavy.

21_consoleopen.jpg

All set up! The biggest problem we have with it, is with the sliding doors. They do not slide smoothly. Needed quite some work. We had to sand the grooves (where the wheels run), apply lubricant, loosen the bolt. A lot of trial and error to get it finally sliding smoothly. But for 600 SGD, it was a pretty good buy. When we received it few weeks ago, it was properly packed within a wooden crate support.

21_consolesetup3.JPG

21_consolesetup2.JPG

21_consolesetup.JPG

This was one of the consoles I shortlisted too! Super excited to see yours! :) Good work there!

Had been really busy this week but we got happy news to share!!!

Furniture and appliance are here and we are really really happy with how everything is coming together. tadaaaaaaa~

24_sofa_dining_chairs.jpg

24_sofa_coffee_console.jpg

24_storage%20bed.jpg

24_kitchenFridge.jpg

24_study_chair.jpg

I just want to take this opportunity to really thank Jake and his team for the job well done! Will definitely recommend ZL construction if anyone needs a reliable contractor with good workmanship. The renovation process went smoothly. It was largely because Jake is a very responsible and competent contractor and project manager. Like my ID says, it is normal for issues to crop up. But to us it is important that the contractor is responsible and committed to solve problems. We are grateful that Jake always try his best to rectify the problems that we feedback to him. It was easy to communicate with Jake. We have a whatsapp group with Jake and our ID to discuss about the progress and updates. The day before the furniture and appliances came in, Jake made sure that the everything was cleaned up properly. The parquet was nicely polished, chemical wash done. And he also had the cleaning team wipe away the dust on walls, windows and carpentry. Other than minor paint touch ups and rectification of scratched glass, the house is ready for us to move in. So happy!!!

Edited by nickguthe

What is the laminate code u used for ur kitchen cabinets mr Cheung?

White: High Gloss White, SHG 1091

Wood: Lamitak's Collins Marcello Walnut, WY 5240D

Edited by nickguthe

Had been really busy this week but we got happy news to share!!!

Furniture and appliance are here and we are really really happy with how everything is coming together. tadaaaaaaa~

24_sofa_dining_chairs.jpg

24_sofa_coffee_console.jpg

24_storage%20bed.jpg

24_kitchenFridge.jpg

24_study_chair.jpg

I just want to take this opportunity to really thank Jake and his team for the job well done! Will definitely recommend ZL construction if anyone needs a reliable contractor with good workmanship. The renovation process went smoothly. It was largely because Jake is a very responsible and competent contractor and project manager. Like my ID says, it is normal for issues to crop up. But to us it is important that the contractor is responsible and committed to solve problems. We are grateful that Jake always try his best to rectify the problems that we feedback to him. It was easy to communicate with Jake. We have a whatsapp group with Jake and our ID to discuss about the progress and updates. The day before the furniture and appliances came in, Jake made sure that the everything was cleaned up properly. The parquet was nicely polished, chemical wash done. And he also had the cleaning team wipe away the dust on walls, windows and carpentry. Other than minor paint touch ups and rectification of scratched glass, the house is ready for us to move in. So happy!!!

LOVE THE SOFA!! Its from Hommage? Awesome home! :D