Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peanut888

3 Room Hdb Bto Reno (Modern Scandi Theme)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Great stuffs and can see your reno developing on nicely. By the way , can ask where did you get your dining table ? Novamobili ? How much are they selling and whats the dimensions ?

i like how the plumber removed my sink v cleanly, even the stuffs on the floors are remove

And bought my extentable dinning table.. and they are having great singapore sale!! Just love the colour and most imptly, the ease of extending it! Pic here is taken from the showroom.

28l702s.jpg

Great stuffs and can see your reno developing on nicely. By the way , can ask where did you get your dining table ? Novamobili ? How much are they selling and whats the dimensions ?

thanks jiahui! there were some problems along the way but they were solvable.

yes! v good eye you have! it is novamobili. it is 90cm by 90cm, can be extended to 160cm by 90cm. they are retailing at close to 2k for it... but they are having mid yr sale when we got it.

Are you intending to get this too? if yes, u better hurry. when we bought ours, this was the 2nd last new set.

i have been trying to get to Novamobili for the longest time but their timing is very unfriendly to office hours workers .

May i know the sale price you got it at ? ;)

thanks jiahui! there were some problems along the way but they were solvable.

yes! v good eye you have! it is novamobili. it is 90cm by 90cm, can be extended to 160cm by 90cm. they are retailing at close to 2k for it... but they are having mid yr sale when we got it.

Are you intending to get this too? if yes, u better hurry. when we bought ours, this was the 2nd last new set.

Is your sofa bed meant for your living room? Looks good!

I can't find any nice 2 seater sofa for my living room.. our 3room wall (the side for sofa) is about 2100, and we are having a bay window, which left only 1700 space for sofa..

Hi snowdew,

I bought the Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl and paid about s$530. You are getting it too?

Hi,

Can show us the link for free global shipping? i try to buy but when check out it show we are not entitle for free shipping.

Yes pls share the price. I am interested as well...! Been trying to find a light colour extendable dining

i have been trying to get to Novamobili for the longest time but their timing is very unfriendly to office hours workers .

Hi,

Can show us the link for free global shipping? i try to buy but when check out it show we are not entitle for free shipping.

I wanna know too! :)

Yes pls share the price. I am interested as well...! Been trying to find a light colour extendable dining

I got it at a low 1+K.. and from what i gather, the display set is even cheaper!!

It's a really nice table and the extension was so much better then the other tables that i have saw and this is POSSIBLE to be extended all by myself! If you have time, go down and see and feel! I really love the colour and the grains on the table.

Is your sofa bed meant for your living room? Looks good!

I can't find any nice 2 seater sofa for my living room.. our 3room wall (the side for sofa) is about 2100, and we are having a bay window, which left only 1700 space for sofa..

Yes! It is for the living room. Oh my sofa is 180cm.. it's just slightly too big for your area. :x

Any luck in finding one sofa that fits your dimensions?

Hi, nice reno in going. We are soon to gt our keys this mth but yet to consult any or contractor yet. Mine sharing urs ? Thanks :)

Hi! will pm you. :)

Edit: cant pm you due to: The member Happycouple cannot receive any new messages

Edited by Peanut888

Hi,

Here's the link for my sink:

http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-Undermount-Single-Stainless-Kitchen/dp/B0032BYM4Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404702199&sr=8-1&keywords=kraus+30+single

And the link for info: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201214790

Basically you will need to sieve the search using amazon global eligible. And after purchase, i spoke to the customer service regarding the shipping.

But the last i heard from a friend who tried to order recently, amazon has a weight restriction. So good luck!

Edited by Peanut888