Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peanut888

3 Room Hdb Bto Reno (Modern Scandi Theme)

Is your sofa bed meant for your living room? Looks good!

I can't find any nice 2 seater sofa for my living room.. our 3room wall (the side for sofa) is about 2100, and we are having a bay window, which left only 1700 space for sofa..

I have the same problem as you.

You can try ComfortDesign near Paya Lebar mrt. Their sofa prices are friendly on the wallet! They also have a huge range of tables and chairs there.

I bought my sofa from ScanTeak and its around 1.41m long.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi! will pm you. :)

Edit: cant pm you due to: The member Happycouple cannot receive any new messages

Oops just cleared my inbox as it was full. You may PM again. Thanks

For those who want to get taobao lights:

My downlights for living room: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=16115124687&spm=a1z09.2.9.351.x07OBf&_u=81pp5irs4a93

I bought 12W cool white. My living room used 12 pcs and it's bright enough. Got them to deliver directly to singapore

Master bedroom lights: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36826754141

product_image_721173.jpg

I LOVE LOVE my 30W bedroom lights! very pretty and can change from cool white to warm white.. and comes with a remote!!

Used peeka for this.. and peeka delivery so far so good!

Master bedroom side lamp: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=26588708215

product_image_725347.jpg

Simple design~~

Used peeka for this.. and peeka delivery so far so good!

I managed to find 1 scandi grey sofa at Starliving, 2 seater 1600mm but dunno the price yet!

Anyway when is your reno est to complete?

Mine at toilet wall tiling stage..its so slow.... is it normal? :( I was hoping to do the move in ceremony before ghost month, and the other furniture or small reno works can do after that...

A feel of the kitchen with cabinets~~

2db4br9.jpg

Looking good!
Your renovation seems to be coming along nicely. Congrats.

My carpentry ~~

14v0j90.jpg

I like your laminate.

Oh genesis89, i am engaging a contractor. And in fact, i dont think i'll be getting any 3D as the carpentry is a different contractor.. But i have done some raw layman drawing on the design and dimension of my kitchen. Will post it up soon.

Meaning... i have engaged different ppls for different job scope. And i have no renovation experienced ah!

So fingers cross! Hopefully everything turns out okay!

After my renovation is more or less complete, i will post out the different contacts if they are good.

May I have your contractors' contact information, please?

For my budget, i aim to keep it below $25k for all reno works including electrical.

Have you been able to cap the renovation at $25,000, Peanuts888?

I managed to find 1 scandi grey sofa at Starliving, 2 seater 1600mm but dunno the price yet!

Anyway when is your reno est to complete?

Mine at toilet wall tiling stage..its so slow.... is it normal? :( I was hoping to do the move in ceremony before ghost month, and the other furniture or small reno works can do after that...

Hm.. my place came with HDB floor and wall tiles.. my guess is urs will take longer as you have tiling works. not sure how much carpentry you will be doing but about 2 more weeks to ghost mth, it might not be in time to move in unless your contractor/id really rush it through. good luck!

Looking good!
Your renovation seems to be coming along nicely. Congrats.

I like your laminate.

May I have your contractors' contact information, please?

Have you been able to cap the renovation at $25,000, Peanuts888?

Thanks john b! Will pm you on the contacts.

And yes, my reno is $25k. =) Goal reached!!

But with alot of time spent on my end at the new place to direct, supervise and troubleshoot.

• Like 1

My kitchen windows, silver window grills for the whole house and kitchen glass door done by Alex window. (v popular with renotalk and they have a website http://alexwindow.blogspot.sg/) V good service and they are v experienced. Pricing wise reasonable. :)

Will post pics up another day

Edited by Peanut888

My white 3s quartz top (wanted granite BUT was told it will take 1 wk to polish and stuffs! so pissed!! in the end, took their 3s quartz)

Anyway... the guys are installing the top for me.

286s5yr.jpg

Started looking for other furnitures and house accessories..

And i bought my kitchen knives from razorsharp! Look at these beauties!

My damage to the pocket was $200++.

2cp2c1x.jpg

Is yours all in 25k? meaning added wiring works?

Have you also added in the electronics like oven, hob & hood, aircon? I just got mine last week and things are so expensive now! I think in overall our 3room will spend about 35k!! :jawdrop:

Thanks john b! Will pm you on the contacts.

And yes, my reno is $25k. =) Goal reached!!

But with alot of time spent on my end at the new place to direct, supervise and troubleshoot.

Thanks, Peanuts. I have received the PM. And congrats on reaching your goal! That is awesome of you. I am encouraged by your success.

Hi peanuts, I like your sofa bed from Lorenzo. May I know what's the length of the sofa and how much did you pay for it? Oh and can the cover be removed and washed? Wanted to get a fabric sofa but concerned abt maintenance as I have 2 toddlers. Your sofa really looks gd!