Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

Hahaha! I think someone is addicted to home reno.... so fast thinking of the next house? Lol. Do what my friend did! During housewarmings, ask everyone who says your house is beautiful if they want to buy it off you.

And your photos didn't load.

alamak! i duno what happened. not sure how to increase the bandwidth for photobucket... erps.

my house BTO leh cannot sell for 5 years :( hahaha. and its a good location for us near mrt and in-laws so i dont know what are the chances of us selling wahaha. but yes home decor is so addictive. cant help but to keep looking out for nice things to add to the house, be it armchair, tea towels, aprons or posters...running out of space!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi sorry, i just saw this.

the code is QBK-794W (got it from my ID)

hope i am not too late. :)

late liao.. haha it is ok la... apparently this looks dark in the sample but you pics shows a lighter colour.. might be the lighting

my vanity table with slots to put my accessories and makeup! <3

my girlfriends all want to have this now. i must admit it is very easy to see at a glance what i have instead of having to dig thru different drawers.

The pictures are gone, MintyVintage. :( I have been looking forward to your dressing table.

The pictures are gone, MintyVintage. :( I have been looking forward to your dressing table.

They will return in about a month. :D
My husband saw this on Photobucket:
"If you do reach the bandwidth cap for the free account, your linked out photos will be replaced by the above Photobucket image that states "this image exceeds bandwidth". To have this removed you will need to upgrade to a Plus subscription, or wait for your bandwidth to reset for the month. Your bandwidth will reset to zero every month on the day you registered your account. You can find this date in your User Settings, under the Account tab."

They will return in about a month. :D
My husband saw this on Photobucket:
"If you do reach the bandwidth cap for the free account, your linked out photos will be replaced by the above Photobucket image that states "this image exceeds bandwidth". To have this removed you will need to upgrade to a Plus subscription, or wait for your bandwidth to reset for the month. Your bandwidth will reset to zero every month on the day you registered your account. You can find this date in your User Settings, under the Account tab."

Thanks for the info MrsJohnB :) and for sending me the laminate codes again.

i've restored the photos so you shd be able to view now!

• Like 1

late liao.. haha it is ok la... apparently this looks dark in the sample but you pics shows a lighter colour.. might be the lighting

oops!! it actually looks more like dark birch (quite true to the pic w the fridge)... but with lighting its okay. my breakfast counter same laminate too!

saw that u kept the brick wall! :)

• Like 1

hahahahha. Understand how u feel, coz I'm also thinking of my next house Reno already! thinking of santorini inspired! ;)

Thanks for the info MrsJohnB :) and for sending me the laminate codes again.

i've restored the photos so you shd be able to view now!

Thank you! What a beautiful home you have. The dining lamp, coffee table, shoe cabinet (and its contents :wub: ), the dressing table . . . love, love, love.

MBR with bed on platform

IMG_8505.jpg

The colour palette looks great.

also got Second Charm to dip the legs of the stool in pink.

stool.jpeg

Similar to the chair legs in your profile pic!

Edited by JohnB

After the Mild Steel is fabricate to size and shape, do the following :

1. Send for sandblasting (To clear the rust and other impurities)

2. Galvanizing (This act as a coat of protect over the mild steel to prevent it from rust)

3. Paint / Spray Paint the color you want over the Mild Steel (*Do 2 coating ) - You may need to add Primer before it (Not sure )

(*Usually Step 1 and 2 is done together at those Galvanizing Yard)

Hope this helps.

Does anyone have contacts for suppliers/manufacturers of cast iron/mild steel doors like these?

Relatively heavy but not to the extent it needs a strong man to push them open/close.

they do 'rattle' abit when you push them but i guess thats the nature of cast iron?

will pm you.

Thank you! What a beautiful home you have. The dining lamp, coffee table, shoe cabinet (and its contents :wub: ), the dressing table . . . love, love, love.

The colour palette looks great.

Similar to the chair legs in your profile pic!

thanks MrsJohnB =)

we have changed our bedsheets and realised that with our blue sheets and red quilts, they accidentally matched the boat poster in the MBR haha!

as for the chair legs, yes i got the inspiration from the profile pic from google images.

being out for most of the day working, we dont get to enjoy the house as much as we want.. but it is still nice to have a home to return to. hehe.

cant wait to see your renovation

• Like 1

may i know what kind of wood are you using for the toilet minor frame and the vanity? it looks really nice but my concern is for long term usage, will it corrodes when intact with water since is wood?