Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

Relatively heavy but not to the extent it needs a strong man to push them open/close.

Thank you. Would a 41.5kg woman be able to manage them, in your opinion?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi mintyvintage, nice design u have...I like the wooden grain on ur wardrobe, nice color!!

Thanks cch93624! =)

the laminates nowadays are so advanced right? i used to think laminate = glossy solid colors.

Thank you. Would a 41.5kg woman be able to manage them, in your opinion?

MrsJohnB, definitely! =) i wld say it is similar to those glass swing doors that you pull/push at shopping malls, just need a little effort.

and you are so slim!!

May I have your ID Contat?

Hi, it is Rix from fuse concept. you can reach him via their main line

MrsJohnB, definitely! =) i wld say it is similar to those glass swing doors that you pull/push at shopping malls, just need a little effort.

Thank you!

Entrance to kitchen (seen from inside kitchen)... the frames are empty now, as the glass panels will be installed later.

IMG_7854.jpg

hey there! I've been looking high and low for someone who can do black frames like these.. you were saying these are cast iron and not aluminium? mind sharing the contacts for the suppliers/manufacturers? for both aluminium and iron :) did they also do the sliding doors?

thanks very much, i'm halfway through my reno and these are the missing components in my home, heh. :)

Edited by frankcastle

hello. sorry, but i dont have the contacts as these were arranged by my ID. you might want to look for companies that produce windows and doors. im sure they are able to fabricate. =)

hello. sorry, but i dont have the contacts as these were arranged by my ID. you might want to look for companies that produce windows and doors. im sure they are able to fabricate. =)

no problem! thanks for the reply though :) looks like it's time for some legwork, have been calling up aluminium suppliers and even started speaking to some carpenters to build a wooden frame instead too. :wacko:

someone also asked me about my living room track lights. incase anyone else is interested, they are from verde light.

about $130 for one (excludes the track)

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_9094.jpg

IMG_9097.jpg

Edited by mintyvintage

forgot to post the hob.. it is fujioh.

IMG_8123.jpg

Bedroom 2 wardrobe

IMG_8120.jpg

MBR wardrobe - contrast and rustic, just the way we like it. again we use the black laminate from TV console to have a consistent element

IMG_8018-1.jpg

so this is the back of my MBR wardrobe which becomes a laminated feature in Bedroom 2

IMG_8119.jpg

my vanity table top. it has compartments to put my jewellery/makeup and a clear glass top (not fixed yet in this pic)

IMG_8001.jpg

Aircon in MBR. we use mitsubishi electric heavy industries instead of Star mex.

IMG_8102.jpg

forgot to post the hob.. it is fujioh.

IMG_8123.jpg

Bedroom 2 wardrobe

IMG_8120.jpg

MBR wardrobe - contrast and rustic, just the way we like it. again we use the black laminate from TV console to have a consistent element

IMG_8018-1.jpg

so this is the back of my MBR wardrobe which becomes a laminated feature in Bedroom 2

IMG_8119.jpg

my vanity table top. it has compartments to put my jewellery/makeup and a clear glass top (not fixed yet in this pic)

IMG_8001.jpg

Aircon in MBR. we use mitsubishi electric heavy industries instead of Star mex.

IMG_8102.jpg

Hi can share how you run your aircon piping in the mbr to the common rooms? did u do any false ceiling?

cos my floorplan is very similar to yours and we wish to hide the aircon piping as much as possible

Updates as of 15/8

we have moved in for almost one month now. trying to settle in, with some new deliveries of appliances and add-ons to the house.

here are some pictures i took with my iphone. will upload the others taken with my camera another time.

the door handle (for all the room doors) that i bought from taobao. it's grey-black and matte.

IMG_8354.jpg

day and night curtains in the MBR

IMG_8386.jpg

MBR with bed on platform

IMG_8505.jpg

Living room blinds (night)

IMG_8416.jpg

Invisible grills with the blinds

IMG_8407.jpg

Argh i've been looking for black handles for my bathroom doors! How do they feel? What are they made of?

ID says that she couldn't find black handles in singapore. Maybe aluminium doors have different handle types but the stainless steel ones she showed us were all silver.

In the end, we're getting the handles powder coated so that it can match nicely. A bit of extra cost but I was unwilling to live with silver handles on black alum doors.

Invisible grills with the blinds

IMG_8407.jpg

Have you guys tried cleaning the casement windows with the invisible grills in place? Was it difficult to do so, especially the outer glass surface of the window?

Am toying with the idea of installing fixed invisible grills too between my blinds and casement windows.