Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mintyvintage

Raw Means Refined - Scandinavian Industrial

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi mintyvintage,

Tried to pm you but seems that your mailbox is full - Hoping you are still active here!

Would like to know your price quotation for the kitchen area - Love the half wall concept!

TIA!

hi. dont think so. the main door handle seems to have a more complicated lock mechnism (Double lock) so i dont think this kind would work. best to consult the door experts!

May I know, for the internal (non-main) doors, is it compatible? How much did your ID charge for swapping out the handles? What about the physical damage done, i.e. is the swapping out process very damaging for the wooden portion around the existing door handle+lock mechanism?

Updates as of 15/8

we have moved in for almost one month now. trying to settle in, with some new deliveries of appliances and add-ons to the house.

here are some pictures i took with my iphone. will upload the others taken with my camera another time.

the door handle (for all the room doors) that i bought from taobao. it's grey-black and matte.

IMG_8354.jpg

day and night curtains in the MBR

IMG_8386.jpg

MBR with bed on platform

IMG_8505.jpg

Living room blinds (night)

IMG_8416.jpg

Invisible grills with the blinds

IMG_8407.jpg

Hi,

May i know the price for your window blinds? they looks cool

Hi, lovely house, I understand that your ID is Rix from Fuse, I am very interested in the other ID which left an impression in you to make u hard to choose between him and your current ID.

I am interested in someone who is very creative and play with ideas. Could you PM me the name and contact of "Ke*** from Spa** Se**e Stu***" which you typed out in your page 1.

If possible please also share his quotation.

Thanks.

Hi mintyvintage,

Morning, you have a very nice home and i am renovating my bto to do a half height window like you too. May you please let me know the height of you half height window wall please and how much did you pay for your cast iron half height frame plus kitchen entrance?

Hi, may I know how much it cost for this feature wall for the bomb shelter door? Is it using tic-tac door? any advice on who is the carpenter? Thanks.

view from the sofa area

dining area with bomb shelter door

SAM_0411.jpg

bomb shelter door from MBR view

SAM_0409.jpg

Hi mintyvintage,

Not sure if you are still active here but i am going for the scandustrial theme as well for my new BTO. I am thinking of doing half height window and kitchen door like yours. Am interested to know the cost. Would be great if you can PM me.

I am also thinking of hacking the wall between the MBR and Bedroom 2 and substituting the wall with the wardrobe cabinet. But looking at your photos, it doesn't seem like there is enough space in Bedroom 2 for a queen size bed anymore. am i correct?

On 8/19/2014 at 4:52 PM, mintyvintage said:

the after pics

BR3

aircon111.jpeg

BR2

aircon1.jpeg

mbr

IMG_8102.jpg

mbr toilet with the box-up tiled up

IMG_8053-1.jpg

SAM_0334.jpg

hi! where could i get similar mirrors? or did customise them?