Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
cantona wanna go play PS3 lah...

not go look look only...

hehehehe..... :notti:

hehehe.. but we haven't buy game for our PS3 yet leh..

*hint hint* hahahha....

U guy must be veri exciting over tis Sat, finally LCD, HTS & PS3 all coming at one time. :notti: Same as us when we are waiting for our plasma, it deliver on Sat and can only install on Mon. :wacko:

Does ur delivery include installation? If yes jus make sure ur DVD player & SCV cable box are really for connection. :(

Serious we can come to ur hse and trash ur PS3? :)

No lor, I also wan to go see see look look Jessi's beautiful hse, and most impt meet more new friends. :dancingqueen:

ya lor.. we are gonna spend the whole afternoon on sat to test it out. hmm.. ya it should include installation ba.. but ours will not be wall-mounted so it will be easier. ohh.. how come your installation not done on the same day as the delivery?

hahaha.. ya but wait till we get some games for the PS3 first. LOL!

Another PS3 forumer :good: . Great stuff with your shopping...are you more on games, movies, music or all.. :notti:

me not particular about such stuffs. lurgee is the one who does. :P

when is the house warming ?

shd be in beginning july, now still busy settling in leh..

U guy must be veri exciting over tis Sat, finally LCD, HTS & PS3 all coming at one time. :notti: Same as us when we are waiting for our plasma, it deliver on Sat and can only install on Mon. :notti:

Does ur delivery include installation? If yes jus make sure ur DVD player & SCV cable box are really for connection. :(

Serious we can come to ur hse and trash ur PS3? :)

No lor, I also wan to go see see look look Jessi's beautiful hse, and most impt meet more new friends. :dancingqueen:

So weird ah..delivery and installation on different days?

There is free installation for us but ours not wall mounted to it's easier lah.

I will go get the scv cable box before Sat. May go get it later. :good:

No trashing leh..hehe. Can come and sayang it. Haha. No games yet though..dunno which game to get 1st. Ha.

Yup yup, we would like to meet more neighbours too. Nice to know so many JW neighbours from here already.

Another PS3 forumer :wacko: . Great stuff with your shopping...are you more on games, movies, music or all.. :notti:

I think Jessi more on movies leh. Games and music is me but if I had the money, I wouldn't get this hts. :P

when is the house warming ?

July. Mid July. :)

Starhub technician coming down later to activate the signal..so hopefully all goes well and then we can start using internet from our home tonight and start posting photos! :P

Please do take not that you have to call Starhub to activate the signal and this involves faxing them the keys collection letter to waive off the activation charges for 1st time home owners! Although the block is SCV ready, we still need to get the technician to come down. That's if you guys intend to use SCV services lah.

Starhub technician coming down later to activate the signal..so hopefully all goes well and then we can start using internet from our home tonight and start posting photos! :(

Please do take not that you have to call Starhub to activate the signal and this involves faxing them the keys collection letter to waive off the activation charges for 1st time home owners! Although the block is SCV ready, we still need to get the technician to come down. That's if you guys intend to use SCV services lah.

Din noe we need that letter to have waiver. Thanks for sharing this info. :)

Congrats on your house moving.

Which one would you recommend. Preferable not the floor standing speakers type even though the sound is more full and complete :( .

Thanks

I think Jessi more on movies leh. Games and music is me but if I had the money, I wouldn't get this hts. :)

Which one would you recommend. Preferable not the floor standing speakers type even though the sound is more full and complete :( .

Thanks

Then u have to go for those with satalite speakers le... the choices are tag with price tags...

do u have a budget to work on?

Budget around 3K for the 5.1 wall mount rear speaker. Looking at B&W MT-30 or Anthony Galieo round satalite speaker.

Just want to check anything else that others would like to get for a decent HT & hifi sound.

Thanks

Then u have to go for those with satalite speakers le... the choices are tag with price tags...

do u have a budget to work on?

So weird ah..delivery and installation on different days?

There is free installation for us but ours not wall mounted to it's easier lah.

I will go get the scv cable box before Sat. May go get it later. :dancingqueen:

No trashing leh..hehe. Can come and sayang it. Haha. No games yet though..dunno which game to get 1st. Ha.

Yup yup, we would like to meet more neighbours too. Nice to know so many JW neighbours from here already.

I think Jessi more on movies leh. Games and music is me but if I had the money, I wouldn't get this hts. :notti:

July. Mid July. :good:

Starhub technician coming down later to activate the signal..so hopefully all goes well and then we can start using internet from our home tonight and start posting photos! :notti:

Cos our delivery time is near CNY so they said their technician were fully booked no choice hv to take leave on Mon jus for the installation. :)

Since it include installation try to get every cables ready (eg HDMI for ur PS3 & DVD player especially surround cables for ur surrond spks) so that u can test on the spot when the installation are done. Anything missing still can ask the expert to help. :notti:

Yap PS3 cannt trash, I will bring back and Sayang it. :wacko::(

Edited by Cantona7

Budget around 3K for the 5.1 wall mount rear speaker. Looking at B&W MT-30 or Anthony Galieo round satalite speaker.

Just want to check anything else that others would like to get for a decent HT & hifi sound.

Thanks

I see. We went to Bose the last time... was impressed by their Lifestyle series.

Sorry, im not an expert in this field... with your budget, im sure the choices are plentiful.

I see. We went to Bose the last time... was impressed by their Lifestyle series.

Sorry, im not an expert in this field... with your budget, im sure the choices are plentiful.

Never never again to use Bose system. They are really nt worth paying $4k - $6k for a small jewel spks.

With this amt u can blast ur neighbour hse down using other sys. :(

Never never again to use Bose system. They are really nt worth paying $4k - $6k for a small jewel spks.

With this amt u can blast ur neighbour hse down using other sys. :sport-smiley-004:

So u had boycott this brand already? :P

but their physical design looks stylish.

In the end, we did not get B*se as well... very pricy.

Agree with you also..

With this amt u can blast ur neighbour hse down using other sys. :sport-smiley-004: