Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

Hi me also kaypoh abit, we bought Samsung LCD as we like the design, actually for me its ok, its my future hubby that wanted something sleek so... Because we went to Mustafa few weeks back & the sony LCD is having a discount so quite worth it.

I bought all my electrical appliances from Ban Kim Chuan @ 59 Upp Changi Rd, can look for ms tan.

Edited by storeberry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi me also kaypoh abit, we bought Samsung LCD as we like thed esign, actually for me its ok, it my future hubby that wanted something sleek so... Because we went to Mustafa few weeks back & the sony LCD is having a discount so quite worth it.

I bought all my electrical appliances from Ban Kim Chuan @ 59 Upp Changi Rd, can look for ms tan.

hi storeberry, ohhh.. i haven't go to mustafa to see electrical stuffs before. changi is way too far for me to travel there :) like one end of the island to another end. hehehe.. but thanks for the info!

H*B will be changing my wall tiles too. Im getting the white ones as well, easier to blend into most of the themes of the house. Topping up $ to get better modern looking bi-fold door for the toilets too.

koikoi, u better speed up, our H*B uncle is a very 'Busy' man... rectification will take vvvvvvvery long to do. How's ur ID search?

hi storeberry, ohhh.. i haven't go to mustafa to see electrical stuffs before. changi is way too far for me to travel there :) like one end of the island to another end. hehehe.. but thanks for the info!

Hi you can call them to enquire about the prices no neeed to go there directly. We went down because we want to hear her recommendation on the fridge & washer.

the floor tiles is included in my reno package cos i'm going to change toiletbowl so the floor tiles have to hack away then need to relay with new tiles.

i think now our first choice is Sony LCD, it's cheaper than Samsung one. have to check where can get a better offer.. :notti:

go best denki lor...

in fact all stores like co**ts, HN, BD, GCity all can bargain...

either free stuff, cheaper price or free extended warranty... :notti:

H*B will be changing my wall tiles too. Im getting the white ones as well, easier to blend into most of the themes of the house. Topping up $ to get better modern looking bi-fold door for the toilets too.

koikoi, u better speed up, our H*B uncle is a very 'Busy' man... rectification will take vvvvvvvery long to do. How's ur ID search?

hehehhee...

okok...

me using my relatives one... so no need to search liao...

he drew some stuffs for me to see and i also gave him some ideas we want...

now FSM say can have wiw in my room so ok lor...

go best denki lor...

either free stuff, cheaper price or free extended warranty... :notti:

got my fridge and washing machine from Gain City.. its sooo much cheaper than Best Denki! can bargain one.. my mother got them for me at a savings of ard $200!! but no free gifts la.. however, i got a free health scale from the lucky dip promotion.. hehehe

got my fridge and washing machine from Gain City.. its sooo much cheaper than Best Denki! can bargain one.. my mother got them for me at a savings of ard $200!! but no free gifts la.. however, i got a free health scale from the lucky dip promotion.. hehehe

hehhehe saw from your add, guess we are in the same area...

hehehe... so fast u got all your stuff??

done with reno and moved in??

you got your keys quite early huh??

hehhehe saw from your add, guess we are in the same area...

hehehe... so fast u got all your stuff??

done with reno and moved in??

you got your keys quite early huh??

ur in either Blk 628, 629 or 630??

I got most of the important furnishing.. even though reno not started yet :notti:

now waiting HDB to finish retify the defects.

I waited for over 2 mths to get my keys

ur in either Blk 628, 629 or 630??

I got most of the important furnishing.. even though reno not started yet :notti:

now waiting HDB to finish retify the defects.

I waited for over 2 mths to get my keys

yup...

hehehehe

neighblour with jessi and allo...

u also went for your selection in jan??

me too...

dun tell me u got the 14 floor one...

hehhehehee

u got your keys so much earlier than me...

me only got it on Tues... :notti:

hmm.. so 628 or 629?

i am at 630 :notti:

i booked the apartment in end Dec, just slightly before the WIS in Jan... I wonder if the price has dropped further in Jan loh.. haiz..

hmm.. so 628 or 629?

i am at 630 :notti:

i booked the apartment in end Dec, just slightly before the WIS in Jan... I wonder if the price has dropped further in Jan loh.. haiz..

hehehhee

doubt the price dropped....

hi koi koi are u gg to hack away one of ur rooms? if not i think the MBR very little space for WIW... u have better reconsider.. if u are really gg to do it w/o knocking away one of the room then the space left for bed, dressing table will be very small already, very cramp...

in my opinion, better dun.. just convert one of the rooms to a WIW... better haha

go best denki lor...

either free stuff, cheaper price or free extended warranty... !!

hehehhee...

okok...

me using my relatives one... so no need to search liao...

he drew some stuffs for me to see and i also gave him some ideas we want...

ya actually i'm thinking of going to ask those bigger stores see can bargain how much :good:

i had check some pricing with Gain City before, the pricing still ok. still deciding if wanna everything at the same place or not.

an update!

today we went to select the floor tiles with ID at balestier. got a headache to decide which floor tiles to select. end up we selected the tiles below. all these are the sample floor tiles given to us.

FlooringTiles.jpg

we also went to poh joo in jalan besar to check out. guess we will be getting the hood, hob, sinks, toiletbowl and other toilet stuffs from there. maybe next week we will be going down again to get all the stuffs.

finally after a delay, our reno will be starting on monday! they will start the hacking on monday, wiring on the next two days and follow by ceiling works and flooring. !!

hi koi koi are u gg to hack away one of ur rooms? if not i think the MBR very little space for WIW... u have better reconsider.. if u are really gg to do it w/o knocking away one of the room then the space left for bed, dressing table will be very small already, very cramp...

in my opinion, better dun.. just convert one of the rooms to a WIW... better haha

my FH wont listen leh...

see lor... now feel like hacking BR2 with MBR,

adjust the size of the study room by hacking it smaller and replace with full glass...

too bad today din strike 4D...

if not, no pro liao... hahahhaha :bleah:

ya actually i'm thinking of going to ask those bigger stores see can bargain how much :D

i had check some pricing with Gain City before, the pricing still ok. still deciding if wanna everything at the same place or not.

go ask and compare... dun make quick decision...

if everything get from a place....

find out the total cost given...

there's audio h***se too

so keep your option open...

I'm goin out later to see appliances...

give myself more options... !!

an update!

today we went to select the floor tiles with ID at balestier. got a headache to decide which floor tiles to select. end up we selected the tiles below. all these are the sample floor tiles given to us.

FlooringTiles.jpg

we also went to poh joo in jalan besar to check out. guess we will be getting the hood, hob, sinks, toiletbowl and other toilet stuffs from there. maybe next week we will be going down again to get all the stuffs.

finally after a delay, our reno will be starting on monday! they will start the hacking on monday, wiring on the next two days and follow by ceiling works and flooring. :good:

alot to see so can't make decision?

sian dunno i can hack anot leh...

my fh is my main headache now...

:bleah: