Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

sorri coming here to kaypo...

For Kong Tai, u need to made the full payment once u confirm u want that model as they are a small shop so no choice.. that time went down and check price.. really their price is cheaper by 100 plus to 200...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sorri coming here to kaypo...

For Kong Tai, u need to made the full payment once u confirm u want that model as they are a small shop so no choice.. that time went down and check price.. really their price is cheaper by 100 plus to 200...

no leh, that time (abt 1.5mths ago) we bought a mit fridge from them $990, we paid them $90 only as deposit then we paid the rest of the $900 when they deliver the fridge...

policy change liao?

Is Hong Tai Electronics the one in Alexandra Village?

Just now went to Gain City to check out on air con and other electronic stuffs. Seemed like they now having some discounts going on, the fridge we are aiming has discount of $200. Sony lcd tv also discount $200 and got some freebies.

Is Hong Tai Electronics the one in Alexandra Village?

Just now went to Gain City to check out on air con and other electronic stuffs. Seemed like they now having some discounts going on, the fridge we are aiming has discount of $200. Sony lcd tv also discount $200 and got some freebies.

Alexandra one is called Hong Liang.

Jurong West one is called Kong Tai.

:yamseng:

But u can use the IT price as guideline, u wont be surprise some shop offer lower than IT show, but less freebee. :)

Try Hong Tai Electronic (Jalan Bukit Merah) or Kong Tai (JW) but they do nt offer installment. :yamseng:

Hi all... for electrical.. can also check out the store at transit road.. Lucky Store (64560788)..Same process of checking price vie brand/model and also have interest free instalment.. bought my LCD tv there some months back.. getting quotes for washer, fridge and HTS now for my new place. Cheers.

Alexandra one is called Hong Liang.

Jurong West one is called Kong Tai.

:yamseng:

ohh.. their names so similar, very easy to get confused.. :)

Hi all... for electrical.. can also check out the store at transit road.. Lucky Store (64560788)..Same process of checking price vie brand/model and also have interest free instalment.. bought my LCD tv there some months back.. getting quotes for washer, fridge and HTS now for my new place. Cheers.

is the interest free installment those credit card installment kind?

hi devilaz, not too bad.. reno starting soon. so now really need to spend some time to check things out, especially electronic stuffs. how's your new home? up till now only see pics frm your blog till your solid surface top, any new pics to see? hehe...

ohh.. their names so similar, very easy to get confused.. :yamseng:

is the interest free installment those credit card installment kind?

Hi Jessi, standard arrangement vie credit card.. I also got the ntuc vouchers as per advertised for the philip tv sometime in nov last year. Price $150+ cheaper than the price in the newspaper and best denki or HN. Look for william.. however, please compare the prices with other shop as well as some brands may be cheaper at other shops. Have fun shopping..and spending $$$ :)

Hi Jessi, standard arrangement vie credit card.. I also got the ntuc vouchers as per advertised for the philip tv sometime in nov last year. Price $150+ cheaper than the price in the newspaper and best denki or HN. Look for william.. however, please compare the prices with other shop as well as some brands may be cheaper at other shops. Have fun shopping..and spending $$$ :D

Sorry sidetrack abit: Wednesday 4D got strike or not??

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/Lottery?page=four_d

Your special number looks similiar to mine, so I can't help but asking you this...hehe... :):yamseng:

Hi Jessi, standard arrangement vie credit card.. I also got the ntuc vouchers as per advertised for the philip tv sometime in nov last year. Price $150+ cheaper than the price in the newspaper and best denki or HN. Look for william.. however, please compare the prices with other shop as well as some brands may be cheaper at other shops. Have fun shopping..and spending $$$ :P

hi ben, thanks for the info. yeah will really enjoy spending the $$$.. haven't move in, already a huge amt gone. lol.

Sorry sidetrack abit: Wednesday 4D got strike or not??

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/Lottery?page=four_d

Your special number looks similiar to mine, so I can't help but asking you this...hehe... :P:help:

so zirhk must be nearly strike 4D :P

Hey Jessi,

Saw the white tiles you have...

I hope I also can change mine...

Dun like the toilet one...

Especially the colours of the tiles, flooring, toilet bowl and basin...

:)

Hey Jessi,

Saw the white tiles you have...

I hope I also can change mine...

Dun like the toilet one...

Especially the colours of the tiles, flooring, toilet bowl and basin...

:bangwall:

hi hi

ya i also dun like the peachy colours. now the basin and toilet bowl is a eye-sore, gonna change all to white too. but still deciding what colour tiles to choose for the toilet floor. going to choose tiles with my ID tomorrow~ :)

hi hi

ya i also dun like the peachy colours. now the basin and toilet bowl is a eye-sore, gonna change all to white too. but still deciding what colour tiles to choose for the toilet floor. going to choose tiles with my ID tomorrow~ :)

then gonna pay extra for them??

colour of toilet flooring?

you all also goin to change them? :bangwall:

will add on to your expenditure...

saw the post in front abt your LCD TV..

Check wih Best Denki, top 3 fav

1) Samsung

2) Sony

3) Philips

then gonna pay extra for them??

colour of toilet flooring?

you all also goin to change them? :bangwall:

will add on to your expenditure...

saw the post in front abt your LCD TV..

Check wih Best Denki, top 3 fav

1) Samsung

2) Sony

3) Philips

the floor tiles is included in my reno package cos i'm going to change toiletbowl so the floor tiles have to hack away then need to relay with new tiles.

i think now our first choice is Sony LCD, it's cheaper than Samsung one. have to check where can get a better offer.. :)