Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

Hi Hi allo....

yes finally... my bf meeting up with them...

you just done your rectification?

hopefully after yours will be mine... :(

if not, i really need to bang wall...

Bf will go thru the defect list with the contractor today.

and hope he will give us a schedule on when he can start work.

Try not to push him as scare of the poor workmanship...

ald told my dear to buy some drinks for them if he go out and see... :P

be nicer to them, think the staff of the contractor will do a nice job too.

Wish me lots of luck of course so that I'm in time to do reno with u all... !! :notti:

hi koikoi,

wah.. that's great! hope the rectification will start soon and wont drag too long to complete :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Lurgee, welcome to Renotalk. And im the one who can't make it to meet u all at the last min :P

Koikoi, congrats that u managed to get in touch with h*b contractor! (finally after all the calling). But meeting up to go thru the defects is 1 thing, going to start rectifying the defects is another, u have to do MORE call chasingsssssss.... Hopefully he is nt so tight up next week and can do ur hse next week!! So that u and me can start reno about the same time!! :notti:

Hi Allo,

Thank you for the warm welcome. !!

It's ok lah, we sure can meet up again next time one. You girls just plan with Jessi..I am just a follower and carrier of her bags. :(

hi koikoi,

wah.. that's great! hope the rectification will start soon and wont drag too long to complete :(

thank jessi...

ya lor...

then we can move in ard the same time... :P

husband & wife both online at same time huh...

lurgee very friendly... my bf very quiet and dun like to come in forum...

next time see him, u muz keep talkin to him huh... :notti:

thank jessi...

ya lor...

then we can move in ard the same time... :)

next time see him, u muz keep talkin to him huh... :)

hehe..ya we are online at the same time but at different places. :P

We can sit down in front of the pc whole day. Haha. Dat's why Jessi say no need buy tv so fast..we got our pc can liao.

okie..i'll talk to him more next time. :)

thank jessi...

ya lor...

then we can move in ard the same time... :)

next time see him, u muz keep talkin to him huh... :P

i think by june/july u and allo should be moving in already ya :)

hahah!! ya most of the time we talk online. i think we talk online more than over the phone. :)

koikoi, i dun think ur food and drinks will work on h*b b*ng*deshi workers. anyway, u chase the contractor oso no use, he cant start work means he cant. given the priority he will oso start rectifying Latte's unit then yours. tiles and cement already in Latte's house.

my house rectification is on-going currently... i will presure him to handover to me by this week. when he has started doing rectifications at your hse, i suggest u to go back house to check the progess at least in the evening Everyday.

hehe..ya we are online at the same time but at different places. :P

We can sit down in front of the pc whole day. Haha. Dat's why Jessi say no need buy tv so fast..we got our pc can liao.

okie..i'll talk to him more next time. :)

:):)

ok thanks alot... muz keep talking huh... hahahaha

that day he only talk a few sentences and lucky still ask Jessi abt the reno loan stuff... :P

if not, really quiet....

hehehehe...

me also can sit in front of pc provided got something to do...

if not, i will juz read...

office now... eat a little snake...

then back to work... :P

hahah!! ya most of the time we talk online. i think we talk online more than over the phone. :)

hahahaha...

me and my dear at most talk on the phone for 20 min a day...

then nv talk liao...

hahahahah.... boring couple...

hopefully me shift in by June lah... :):P

koikoi and allo, do u all find that the drainage hole in your kitchen is abit high? apparently mine is. then now the tiling got some prob, they cant do the floor to slope down towards the drain. next time wash kitchen have to sweep water down the drain instead of water flowing to the drain itself. :)

For me, my official move in date is 1st week of july, instructed by FSM. Flat should be handover from ID in June, so we planned to slowly clean and decorate the house before officially move in. Now preparing and finalzing for the renovation starting next week! So exciting... wanna start a blog but dunno how to, or rather scare didnt update it regularly... haa...

koikoi and allo, do u all find that the drainage hole in your kitchen is abit high? apparently mine is. then now the tiling got some prob, they cant do the floor to slope down towards the drain. next time wash kitchen have to sweep water down the drain instead of water flowing to the drain itself. :P

I didnt observe that. I believe i can only have the answer once I have done tiling to the kitchen floor. Is that so? Then it will cause inconvenience when we will be doing washing of kitchen...

*sweep sweep sweep..

koikoi, i dun think ur food and drinks will work on h*b b*ng*deshi workers. anyway, u chase the contractor oso no use, he cant start work means he cant. given the priority he will oso start rectifying Latte's unit then yours. tiles and cement already in Latte's house.

my house rectification is on-going currently... i will presure him to handover to me by this week. when he has started doing rectifications at your hse, i suggest u to go back house to check the progess at least in the evening Everyday.

latte one also goin to start ah??

hopefully after latte one will be my turn...

stress... stress.... dunno i can make it in time anot...

the contractor employ b***deshi ah???

workmenship good anot?? heard say only from m*s*a then gd leh....

The raw materials already sitting in her unit loh. So if follow queue, then it should be hers than yours. But then, we yet to mention those whom we dunno in the block.

We didnt chase h*b to start rectify our unit, and they drag Three months to start it only Now... so can this give u a gauge on their efficiency? I didn't chase them as we dont intend to start reno till only now mah....

workmanship varies... we went to the unit opposite mine the other time, invited by the h*b contractor of cos... the tiling is badly done... i think it depends on luck a bit, sad to say.

For me, my official move in date is 1st week of july, instructed by FSM. Flat should be handover from ID in June, so we planned to slowly clean and decorate the house before officially move in. Now preparing and finalzing for the renovation starting next week! So exciting... wanna start a blog but dunno how to, or rather scare didnt update it regularly... haa...

I didnt observe that. I believe i can only have the answer once I have done tiling to the kitchen floor. Is that so? Then it will cause inconvenience when we will be doing washing of kitchen...

*sweep sweep sweep..

ya will have alot of cleaning to be done before move in :) good good!! can't wait to see your reno progress too :P

hmm.. ya i also never notice till the ID said it today. so now have to be abit more hardworking lor.. hehehe...

ya muz wait till tiling work then can ans u... see if contractor smart enough anot... if not muz exercise... sweep sweep train arm... ahahhaa

The raw materials already sitting in her unit loh. So if follow queue, then it should be hers than yours. But then, we yet to mention those whom we dunno in the block.

We didnt chase h*b to start rectify our unit, and they drag Three months to start it only Now... so can this give u a gauge on their efficiency? I didn't chase them as we dont intend to start reno till only now mah....

workmanship varies... we went to the unit opposite mine the other time, invited by the h*b contractor of cos... the tiling is badly done... i think it depends on luck a bit, sad to say.

ur opp also doing rectification??

then how abt yours?? ok??

see jessi one quite good leh...

hey gals, what the contractor name from H*B huh???

me call my bf to check if it is same as u all... :)

hope the rest of our neighbours dun rectify now...

let me first. hehehee

hmm.. i dun remember seeing b***deshi doing my rectification leh.. but also maybe i don't go back often to check on them :)

ya they super take their own sweet time but i find that they did quite a good job for my kitchen and toilet tiling.

ya muz wait till tiling work then can ans u... see if contractor smart enough anot... if not muz exercise... sweep sweep train arm... ahahhaa

ur opp also doing rectification??

then how abt yours?? ok??

see jessi one quite good leh...

hey gals, what the contractor name from H*B huh???

me call my bf to check if it is same as u all... :P

hope the rest of our neighbours dun rectify now...

let me first. hehehee

i think all our rectifications done by the same hdb contractor, Ah Soon

Dun get scared, koikoi. I still do see some Chinese workers ard. I saw some old uncles that time i went over to my opposite unit. That unit was in the midst of doing tiling, and so i believe those uncles are the Tilers. And the contractor for my unit is same with jessi, and guess he is the foreman incharge for our 3 blocks.

The rectifications for my unit is not perfect... the tile gap stil irregular, but ok mai-hiam-buay-pai lah. If fussy, then there are some faults to pin point but not major.

Thats what i say, please go back to check your unit everyday after they start ur rectification. Like tat if u unhappy with anything, still can revert and redo easily mah. :)