Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jg79

Kuishinbo@ Suntec

Yup I agree. The alaskan crab legs are the only thing worthwhile there.

chuckle

I still remember how my entire table had nothing but alaskan crab legs the other time we were there.

piled sky high!:jail:

:curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any kind soul pls share with me where the place is? we always hang out at suntec city but cant find this eating place. :dunno:

any kind soul pls share with me where the place is? we always hang out at suntec city but cant find this eating place. :notti:

You know where's Toy 'R' Us? It's directly opp toy shop

with your back to Toy 'R' Us main entrence, the last shop on your right opp.

Hope I dun confuse you :dunno:

They actually serve snow crabs, but only for dinner I believe. Been some time since I've been there... Reminds me to go back soon...

Edited by l_club23

You know where's Toy 'R' Us? It's directly opp toy shop

with your back to Toy 'R' Us main entrence, the last shop on your right opp.

Hope I dun confuse you :rofl:

ya, i guess i roughly know where the place is now. is it at 3rd level? :notti:

I been there for lunch not dinner, the sashimi is fresh and also quite alot of variety. Herad about the crabs but its only available for dinner. I am going to try "Xhen Qi Shi Han" or "PARISS" buffet, anyone tried it before, is it good??

I been there for lunch not dinner, the sashimi is fresh and also quite alot of variety. Herad about the crabs but its only available for dinner. I am going to try "Xhen Qi Shi Han" or "PARISS" buffet, anyone tried it before, is it good??

we tried the pariss buffet twice at marina square. the food is not bad esp the crab and shark fins. :( usually, the crab finishes very fast but the food will replenish la. :furious: tampines branch is much cheaper. :sport-smiley-004:

PARISS buffet has a big variety of "un-fresh" seafood :yamseng: ... nuff' said...

Edited by l_club23

PARISS buffet has a big variety of "un-fresh" seafood :yamseng: ... nuff' said...

what do you mean? i only saw ngee ann city branch has many seafood. but i prefer marina square branch. :~

what do you mean? i only saw ngee ann city branch has many seafood. but i prefer marina square branch. :yamseng:

I mean friend ate there got food poisoning before and their seafood don't smell or taste fresh. This was over a year ago though...

I mean friend ate there got food poisoning before and their seafood don't smell or taste fresh. This was over a year ago though...

i dont know about seafood bcos i never tried their seafood before except the chilli/black pepper crabs. ;)