Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@ ahjack & kyooko,

Wow! Mine also Canberra Eastbrook project. PCD Q2 2017. I'm at highest 15th floor and they now at roof level liao! I think maybe Q3 2016 can get keys liao. Maybe we will be neighbour!

@kyooko, you sure yours still at 4th floor? I recently passed by, all blocks high high liao leh.

Mine is EastLace, the plot of land closest to the MRT. I live in yishun and will take train past it when I can. Have been cheering for it to build faster, but it is still at level 4 last week. :(

PCD is Q2 2017 too. Mine also highest at 11th floor.

Mine is EastLace, the plot of land closest to the MRT. I live in yishun and will take train past it when I can. Have been cheering for it to build faster, but it is still at level 4 last week. :(

Hi hi

Mine is east crown .hehe hope I can collect by 4Q 2016 or 1Q 2017

I went to the Renotalk "Only Home" mini-fair at HDB Hub on Monday & was surprised to see ID firms offering 2-Room BTO packages.

Asked around if sealing one bathroom door involves removing the toilet floor & wall finishes as HDB has a 3-year restriction from date of block completion. One ID said it doesn't and another ID said they need HDB's approval. I'm confused.

Hi

I asked the same question and they told me can and they can help to submit to get approval from Hdb

Edited by ahjack

I also staying in Yishun. Lol!

You are lucky to be near to future MRT. Eastbrook seem to be the furthest. :(

Ello all,

Newbie to this forum and looking forward to my 2room hdb to be completed in 2019.

Have a lot of ideas going thru my head ever since I've gotten the queue number. :D

while I was reading thru this topic, saw quite a few ppl wanting to seal up the bathroom door towards kitchen. Just wondering, how are you guys intend to dispense the waste water from washing machine assuming you're placing it in the kitchen?

Anyway, my ideas so far:

1) Replace the wall between bedroom and living with floor to celling wardrobe. Leaving a gap between the windows wall to build a ledge. Rationale is to let light flows from living room bedroom as my bedroom windows would most likely be covered by binds for most of the time for privacy.

2) would be getting super single bed to save space. The head of the bed would be placed against the window ledge.

3) Am intending to combine living area with dinning area. My sofa would be placed facing the shelter wall (thank goodness my shelter is near entrance. Would most likely mount a tv to the shelter wall.

4) Would built a shelf + shoes cabinet on one side of the wall leading from entrance to living area as I've noticed the entrance hallway is very wide while I visited the hdb showroom. The idea is to cover up shelter door as well.

5) am intending to place a desk behind the sofa so that I could watch tv while working.

6) biggest headache for me is the bathroom as the toilet bowl is in the middle of the retengular bathroom. Not sure whether there's enuff space to place the sink on one side and shower on the other side as I've wanted wet/dry.

welcome Ankle! :dancingqueen:

not an issue for washing machine cos there will be water tap and drain pipe connected to the bathroom. HDB even pre-built the water inlet and drain pipe.

For us to visualise your idea better, I think you need to provide us with your floor plan.

welcome Ankle! :dancingqueen:

not an issue for washing machine cos there will be water tap and drain pipe connected to the bathroom. HDB even pre-built the water inlet and drain pipe.

For us to visualise your idea better, I think you need to provide us with your floor plan.

Ty for the warm welcome and the enlightenment regarding washing machine.

Will upload my floor plan once I've updated it with my ideas and have figured out how to upload. :)