Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

On 10/25/2020 at 1:40 PM, Rivervale shore said:

wah nice comfy home.. your kitchen all ready too:)

 

Thanks!  :) 

Still decorating here and there, trying to make it more cosy. :D

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those who need simple shelvings for your Bomb shelter, I bought these IKEA Omar shelves  (x4 pcs, stack them up to get 2 high shelves) and they fit nicely. ?

DB76B62B-BBFA-4ECF-A4A3-F89F413E2B45.jpeg.e1c5aaf4376b33c7986b9c51e32bdb2c.jpeg

Edited by JOYWALKER
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rivervale shore said:

share more picture  yeah...I still got 2 more years to go...:(

 

Very fast one. I had to wait for 5 years for my BTO, but on the other hand, I was also happy that I was given more time to save up for renovation! 
 

ok more pics on my decorating ! ?

 

335C9D05-4FEF-4C6B-A0EE-ADED5CB00E9F.jpeg

1BDD8DF4-B1F2-46D8-8639-6BD0B30AB153.jpeg

FED682D2-E34D-47C8-B0CF-524B2B1387CE.jpeg

A64E1456-C1FB-4A63-86A2-CF8B8B7AE7D7.jpeg

083EB6E7-7DF0-4D96-93EA-90DAB44B89CD.jpeg

79B42DE0-2D3A-4AF4-B2EB-06DBB44780CA.jpeg

21F1C0A7-976E-4D03-8AF0-E0F212F2DC77.jpeg

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JOYWALKER said:

Very fast one. I had to wait for 5 years for my BTO, but on the other hand, I was also happy that I was given more time to save up for renovation! 
 

ok more pics on my decorating ! ?

 

335C9D05-4FEF-4C6B-A0EE-ADED5CB00E9F.jpeg

1BDD8DF4-B1F2-46D8-8639-6BD0B30AB153.jpeg

FED682D2-E34D-47C8-B0CF-524B2B1387CE.jpeg

A64E1456-C1FB-4A63-86A2-CF8B8B7AE7D7.jpeg

083EB6E7-7DF0-4D96-93EA-90DAB44B89CD.jpeg

79B42DE0-2D3A-4AF4-B2EB-06DBB44780CA.jpeg

21F1C0A7-976E-4D03-8AF0-E0F212F2DC77.jpeg

Nice sharing @JOYWALKER, amazing to see your home taking shape over the months. My place gonna come 3Q2021 and I have absolutely clueless where to start beside knowing that I want a japandi minimalist theme, and that I should be talking to ID now. Do you have advice on ID selection, like what questions to ask and what to look out for? Can you PM me your ID and cost of reno? Thanks much. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phillip said:

Nice sharing @JOYWALKER, amazing to see your home taking shape over the months. My place gonna come 3Q2021 and I have absolutely clueless where to start beside knowing that I want a japandi minimalist theme, and that I should be talking to ID now. Do you have advice on ID selection, like what questions to ask and what to look out for? Can you PM me your ID and cost of reno? Thanks much. 

Hi @Phillip, PM you liao but not sure did my message reached you. :D 

Perhaps you can PM me so I can reply you. :)

 

 

Edited by JOYWALKER
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 12:13 PM, JOYWALKER said:

For those who need simple shelvings for your Bomb shelter, I bought these IKEA Omar shelves  (x4 pcs, stack them up to get 2 high shelves) and they fit nicely. ?

DB76B62B-BBFA-4ECF-A4A3-F89F413E2B45.jpeg.e1c5aaf4376b33c7986b9c51e32bdb2c.jpeg

Hello! @JOYWALKER

I guess you are a cat lover. You got such a cute kitty peeping at your kitchen entrance and more cats around your home?

I too intend to get metal shelves from IKEA .

But I have my eyes on another model. I would like to know , did you assemble the shelves yourself, or you get IKEA to assemble?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cranberries said:

Hello! @JOYWALKER

I guess you are a cat lover. You got such a cute kitty peeping at your kitchen entrance and more cats around your home?

I too intend to get metal shelves from IKEA .

But I have my eyes on another model. I would like to know , did you assemble the shelves yourself, or you get IKEA to assemble?

Hi @Cranberries
Yes, I do love cats!??

I had the shelves delivered and assembled by IKEA ppl. Now the shelves are done, gonna buy their storage boxes to store my stuff liao!?

oh 11.11 is coming so, I’m eyeing those extendable laundry poles as well!?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cranberries said:

Hello! @JOYWALKER

I like storage boxes from IKEA too, will buy boxes from there as well.

I am still waiting for my ID to handover to me by end Nov, I shall wait till 12.12 to go on shopping spree??

Great! Do post the pics once you are ready! :)

So exciting!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

It's been 2yrs+ since i've moved. Had added some stuff to my house which i thought would be useful to share.

1. Kitchen entrance door curtain to block aircon and oil & gas. Bought these from taobao and no drilling required for installation.

20200910_193505.jpg.3fcd58cb9450f11855fb6ed513fa282d.jpg

 

2. Small metal shelf placed opp kitchen counter. Have moved my rice cooker and airfryer onto the metal shelf to free up kitchen counter space. 

20201113_034924.jpg.91af1755e6e9071e31b6832057f4350b.jpg

 

3. Small art gallery at entrance way to conceal bomb shelter door. I like to do paint by numbers and thot this to be a good idea to showcase my hobbies. It was only half filled when i moved in and i've finally finished filling up the wall recently since i've done a lot during cb.

20200710_141526.jpg.6a04fbe880772aed2899f79a52cf995d.jpg

 

 

Edited by Ankle
 
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, JOYWALKER said:

 

My camera sucks. Here are the better pics of my bathroom (sent to me by my ID):

 

ECD20170-1CDE-4AE0-A755-C800EC4AFA05.jpeg

Hi Joywalker, did you eventually have a door for your wet dry zone?

I'm thinking of doing a simple screen like that but not sure if the water will splash out too much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide


×