Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivory

Muddy Mud House

ivory..

think of which both of u are more comfortable with... plus u are going to stay there long.. :P

Actually Mudster and I liked red, option B but now come to think of it, option A is a safer option. Plus like what has been mentioned earlier, if I want colour, I can always play ard with the bedsheet colours.

I havent had time to discuss this with Mudster, we've been busy getting wedding plans organised!

Today we'll be popping by Hongtar (Tampines) to make payment for our Sharp Plasmacluster ($1800). Gain City could match up to the price. But because K wanted the air-con to be installed in two phases, Gain City wld charge $84 for the second trip. So we went for Hongtar, cos theirs is free! Anyways, both are established dealers, so had to grab the best deal!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yap!:P Cos aircon price will goes up n down.. so if really interested then got to made a deposit first...

:(

yap!:P Cos aircon price will goes up n down.. so if really interested then got to made a deposit first...

:)

Yup, we have been monitoring the price for Sharp Plasmacluster for more than a month now. The price hasn't fluctuated. Also, Hongtar allows for phone booking. They will be down on Tuesday morning to do the piping works. But need to make pre-payment of 50%. Mudster bargained for 30% :( and so we'll be making 30% payment today.

Yup, we have been monitoring the price for Sharp Plasmacluster for more than a month now. The price hasn't fluctuated. Also, Hongtar allows for phone booking. They will be down on Tuesday morning to do the piping works. But need to make pre-payment of 50%. Mudster bargained for 30% :notti: and so we'll be making 30% payment today.

Yeah!!! Think it's for our own benefits.. so no matter what got to hold their payment don't pay in full..

:notti::notti: this is to safeguard ourself..

Yeah!!! Think it's for our own benefits.. so no matter what got to hold their payment don't pay in full..

:notti::notti: this is to safeguard ourself..

:D We are chatting Ahblur! Yeah, I agree! I was checking out ur t-blog, just a little more to go huh? Soon soon, be patient and u will be the Queen of ur house!:notti::P

Yeah!:P Think it's for our own benefits.. so no matter what got to hold their payment don't pay in full..

:good::P this is to safeguard ourself..

Even at 30%, with only piping works done and no equipment installed, the air-con company would still have made money...

You have no leverage unless the equipment is actually sitting in your house, but not paid for in full.

Hey people! Need your help here, which do u think is better? A or B?

(A)

mbrbrownsd9.th.jpg

(B)

mbrreddu9.th.jpg

Hi Ivory,

just my opinions as i am quite a practical person so my decision may not bring aesthetic satisfaction if that's what u r going for.

From ur ID design, putting the makeup behind the door seemed ok in the drawing but did u see ur actaul space in the MBR behind the door? I measured only 70cm.

It seemed too small to put the make up table behind the door even though it is only for standing make up.

Also ur ID put the wardrobe on the wallspace between ur toilet and the make up table. have u considered the depth of ur wardrobe? i feel maybe the depth of 50cm is too small to put anything useful.(no forget the thickness of the wooden of acrylic panel will take up 5cm)

I will recommend that the wardrobe and the make up table switch position . The space behind the door can be better use for wardrobe. Also i recomment the door be changed to swing in the other direction so that it will not impede anyone stand behind the door.

These are the internal measurements I have taken for ur reference.

mbrlayoutft4.jpg

Just my 2 cents worth from the research i made :bangwall:

Edited by Relacker

:bangwall: We are chatting Ahblur! Yeah, I agree! I was checking out ur t-blog, just a little more to go huh? Soon soon, be patient and u will be the Queen of ur house!:furious::bangwall:

Yeah!:dribble: I really hope also too... Looking forward.. !!

Even at 30%, with only piping works done and no equipment installed, the air-con company would still have made money...

You have no leverage unless the equipment is actually sitting in your house, but not paid for in full.

ucypmas...

Sometimes it's not to earn the money.. but to safeguard ourself...

Today we'll be popping by Hongtar (Tampines) to make payment for our Sharp Plasmacluster ($1800). Gain City could match up to the price. But because K wanted the air-con to be installed in two phases, Gain City wld charge $84 for the second trip. So we went for Hongtar, cos theirs is free! Anyways, both are established dealers, so had to grab the best deal!

Hi Ivory, what most important is what you & mudster like because you all are the ones living there! !!

I thought Hong Tar is at Jurong, or is it Hong Tai or Kong Tar? I blur liao, all like the same! Do you have the phone no? I am looking at Mitsubitshi inverter or non-inverter, but I still haven't got a reply from HDB whether I can put two compressor or not. Haiz, sooo efficient. :dribble::furious:

Hi Ivory, what most important is what you & mudster like because you all are the ones living there! !!

I thought Hong Tar is at Jurong, or is it Hong Tai or Kong Tar? I blur liao, all like the same! Do you have the phone no? I am looking at Mitsubitshi inverter or non-inverter, but I still haven't got a reply from HDB whether I can put two compressor or not. Haiz, sooo efficient. :dribble::furious:

haha...Both is at Jurong and somemore opp each other only...:bangwall:

Hong Tar is the one selling aircons....

Kong Tai is the one selling electrical appliances....

(A)

mbrbrownsd9.th.jpg

(B)

mbrreddu9.th.jpg

Hi Ivory....R the white stripes juz patterns or K gg to have lights shine down from there? Cos i saw the one he did for my BIL & i tink dats pretty nice...I prefer the 2nd one but i wont choose red lar :dancingqueen: I myself prefer masculine colours so it depends on u. Look at the pattern 1st then the colours...I get bored very easily so i wont choose red, green etc such colours...ur hubby prefer which one?

(A)

mbrbrownsd9.th.jpg

(B)

mbrreddu9.th.jpg

hey,

i chosen A, i like the colours matching. :dancingqueen:

cheers

Hi Ivory,

just my opinions as i am quite a practical person so my decision may not bring aesthetic satisfaction if that's what u r going for.

From ur ID design, putting the makeup behind the door seemed ok in the drawing but did u see ur actaul space in the MBR behind the door? I measured only 70cm.

It seemed too small to put the make up table behind the door even though it is only for standing make up.

Also ur ID put the wardrobe on the wallspace between ur toilet and the make up table. have u considered the depth of ur wardrobe? i feel maybe the depth of 50cm is too small to put anything useful.(no forget the thickness of the wooden of acrylic panel will take up 5cm)

I will recommend that the wardrobe and the make up table switch position . The space behind the door can be better use for wardrobe. Also i recomment the door be changed to swing in the other direction so that it will not impede anyone stand behind the door.

These are the internal measurements I have taken for ur reference.

Just my 2 cents worth from the research i made :good:

Hats off to you Relacker, this is intensive research you have done! :dancingqueen:

Maybe I shld clarify that initially we had no plans for the recess area behind the door. We wanted to leave it empty. It was K's idea to fill up the area and he suggested doing up the recess, FOC. It is more for show as I intend to reserve the dry area in the bathroom for toiletries and make up. The vanity area, I hope, will accomodate to that.

About the depth of the wardrobe, I am currently using a wardrobe with the same measurements (47 cm - interior. 50 cm - exterior) that was purchased off the rack. It does suit my needs and is able to hold all my wanted and unwanted clothes. I really hope I would be equally happy with the built in wardrobe.

I do like the idea of changing the direction of the door! Will sound this out with K! :bangwall:

Thanks again, Relacker! I really appreciate your genuine comments. :D

small point...

i will choose option A, the softer ones

red is nice, contrast but a bright colour.

next time when u have kids, may not be good for em to stay at bright colour stuff at infant stage..no good for the eyes......small pointer though :dancingqueen: